User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 17:05
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > newbie question - slowing down audio and keeping synch
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Newbie question - Slowing down audio and keeping synch
  Jump to:

Posted Message
TNT
Inactive
_
10. January 2002 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello, hope you can help a newbie.
I've ripped a music video from a DVD to SVCD PAL format. The file is ok, so is the A/V synch, but the song is playing too fast... I thought it was pitched up but checking with the CD I got it's just faster. Now I'd like to slow down the audio track keeping synch with the video.
I thought I should demultiplex the A/V tracks, slow down the audio track and raise the video framerate (i.e. converting from PAL to NTSC), then remultiplex and reconverting to pal for my video cd's... ehm, is that right?
Anyone can tell me what should I do and what software do I need?
Thanks
TNT
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > video - everything else > newbie question - slowing down audio and keeping synch

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork