User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 05:32
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > i-ninja backup
Show topics

Forums
Forums
I-Ninja Backup
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Halfflip
_
3. July 2004 @ 13:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I was trying to back up this game to my xbox and it copies to my HD fine. But when I try to play the game from the HD ut doesn't load up and I get a black screen that says the disc you are using may be scratched or damaged. Do I need a patch for this game and if so, where would be a good place to look for it? Thanks!
Advertisement
_
__
clarky
_
4. July 2004 @ 03:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What program are you using to put the game onto your xbox hd?
Halfflip
_
18. July 2004 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am using the px HDD loader v1.2a? It will copy the game and show up in the list along with my other games I have copied to my harddrive, but won't boot up when I select it. It says there's a problem with the disc I'm using. It may be scratched or damaged.
ATIROCKS
_
18. July 2004 @ 15:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is it only that game in specific? Or does it happen to others as well?

p.s: try the dvd2xbox program, i think its available at #xbins.
Halfflip
_
18. July 2004 @ 17:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It is only that game. All of the other games work. I tried copying my dead or alive beach volleyball game and the same thing happened. I think it's only for specific games. Like the games where the names are too long and won't let you copy. That's why I'm asking if a patch is needed or if there is some files that I have to delete out of that game file. I'm not sure what exactly may be needed and I need some help. Thanks for the prompt responses!
ATIROCKS
_
18. July 2004 @ 18:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How did you install the program? (By means of ftp)

p.s: try the dvd2xbox program....worked for many others, should work for you
Advertisement
_
__

_
clarky
_
19. July 2004 @ 04:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pxhdd loader is now on 1.3a sp it may pay you to update.

Dvd2xbox is on 0.58 so i guess you should update your software and try it again. I dont think pxhdd loader is as good as dvd2xbox at patching the media flags. So that may be why it isn't working
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - backup discussion > i-ninja backup

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork