User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 23:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > televisions > samsung 56" dlp tv, slight problem
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Samsung 56" DLP TV, slight problem
  Jump to:

Posted Message
LiquidCel
_
22. July 2004 @ 15:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok, here I am 18 and my father wants me to fix the system because it is pissing us all off.

Here is the setup specs:

-Samsung 56" DLP HDTV TV (Model #HLN567 I think)
-NAD T763 Receiver
-NAD T572 DVD Player (5 Disc Capacity)
-B&W Nautilus 805 Speakers (fronts)
-B&W 600IFS Center Channel
-Celesion SL6 Rear Speakers

Anywho, the problem is that now that we got the Bell ExpressVu Sattelite Dish with some HDTV Channels, I tried the demo HDTV Channels to show off how nice it looks, and now when watching TV and watching DVDs through the DVD Player, the TV will make random gray/black flickering bars every once in awhile, but it gets ANNOYING as hell and I don't have any idea on how to fix it. I tried looking in the trouble shooting section of the TV Manual but got no help on the subject of my problem.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.
ATIROCKS
_
22. July 2004 @ 17:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try checking the connections from and to the dvd player. Also try checking the s-video or component video cables to see if the tips or heads are twisted or damaged, etc...
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > televisions > samsung 56" dlp tv, slight problem

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork