User User name Password  

Sunday 9.6.2024 / 00:46
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > controller s pipe.....smoking............
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Controller S PIPE.....Smoking............
  Jump to:

Posted Message
666Hate
_
24. July 2004 @ 22:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ahhh yes, i have managed to fit peices in the already cramped for space Controoler S to make my first....PIPE Controller!!!! and it is sweet.
if your like me and like to smoke while you play games, but just hate getting up to find your pipe (for tabbaco ) then u would love my controller.
the only thing that bugs me is I still have to light the lighter.....but I am working on a way to make it lightless...maybe with some of that heater coil from a space heater and a momentary contact button....
anyway, I've already started that, i just have to find some coil that will heat up with the supplied controller voltage.
I was thinking about posting a tuturial on how i did it, but first i want some feedback, I'm open to any suggestions.
I've already been thinking of a way to seal of the openings in the back memory card slot, so that the controller can also hold some tobacco. But I'm still trying to figure out to fashion a lid for the back memory card slot so your tobacco won't fall out. I was thinking of making some kind of rubber lid, if any one has any suggestions I would like to here them.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in the PIPE Controller, please reply to this thread.
If enough people are interested I will prepare a tut. Hopefully fully a finished lighterless one, if I can get it to work.
Wish me luck
Oh yeah, I even managed to put some LED's in it, so u know where to light it.

xbox ver1.5 w/ samsung drive
160GB Maxtor 7200rpm 8mb HDD
Xecuter 2.3b lite x2 4983 bios
Xbox Media Center XBMC-CVS_2005-08-07-T3CH
16 bright blue 5kmcd Led's
3 in each controller port, 4 in Eject button.
Bright Blue halo cathode around jewel.
Crystal clear xbox replacement case
7 bright blue LED's in each controller dongle.
Advertisement
_
__
H3123T1C
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. July 2004 @ 02:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OMG!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. July 2004 @ 02:49

H3123T1C
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. July 2004 @ 02:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OMG DUDE!!!!! that fucking rocks man, i have an xbox too and i always wanted to smoke a bowl while bustin some kovenant heads man. NOW I CAN!!! THAT FUCKING ROCKS DUDE!!!! but one question dude. Isnt the inside of your controller gonna end up like this?
666Hate
_
9. August 2004 @ 01:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nope, no way, the tube connects directly to the pipe peices, no smoke will ever enter the controller itsef

xbox ver1.5 w/ samsung drive
160GB Maxtor 7200rpm 8mb HDD
Xecuter 2.3b lite x2 4983 bios
Xbox Media Center XBMC-CVS_2005-08-07-T3CH
16 bright blue 5kmcd Led's
3 in each controller port, 4 in Eject button.
Bright Blue halo cathode around jewel.
Crystal clear xbox replacement case
7 bright blue LED's in each controller dongle.
hipsinkng
_
9. August 2004 @ 02:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DUDE!!! i have that same exact bong as you awsome lol anyways awsome idea man for the smokeing controller i might have to do that lol
Advertisement
_
__

_
mess1
_
10. August 2004 @ 09:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Then when the cops kick down the door and start confiscating all your weed, money, bongs, pipes, and other drug paraphernalia, they can take your Xbox too... sweet!

All joking aside this is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen in an Xbox forum.
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - hardware mods > controller s pipe.....smoking............

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork