User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 00:29
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > having a hard time trying to find pso 1 and 2 for the retail price along with other games
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Having a hard time trying to find PSO 1 and 2 for the retail price along with other games
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
30. July 2004 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have been looking all over the place right trying to find the Phantasy Star Online games all of them and anything else that might be usefull to the streaming.I also noticed that I found it off of ebay,and it is not really a good price at all.The games are like 100 dollars a piece.I also was trying to find a dreamcast broadband adapter mainly for collecting though.I found that also and it was around 200 dollars which is even worse.Is there any site or anything that will sell used or even new broadband adapters or games or something like that.I am not sure if there is or not,but it doesn't hurt to ask.

...........................:SiG cReAtEd By Phantom69:............................
Advertisement
_
__
_
30. July 2004 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I know I won't be able to find it for the retail price,but is there any site or something I can look at that will sell these items I listed at a reasonable price.

...........................:SiG cReAtEd By Phantom69:............................
ex.sonic
_
30. July 2004 @ 18:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Your best bet will be a hockshop thats hwo I got mine for 15 bux. Or better yet wait till august 23rd or so when the plus version comes out for 29.99
_
30. July 2004 @ 19:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright thanks I guess I can wait

Icemonkey
_
31. July 2004 @ 07:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The Plus version will not work. It's been patched by Nintendo to prevent the exploit from running.

PS2 - v8
Mod - Magic V
Burner - CenDyne (Pioneer) DVR-A05
Media - Anything Cheap

Gamecube w/Broadband Adapter
Phantasy Star Online
Animal Crossing Loader v1.4
Phantasy Star Uploader v1.1
Gamecube ISO Ripping Server v1.0.0.29
ex.sonic
_
31. July 2004 @ 13:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm sure a way to do it on plus will befound, it will jsut be harder to do, or you ha ve to buy something extra to get it to work.
Icemonkey
_
31. July 2004 @ 13:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You cannot use private IP addresses with the Plus version. There's a thread here regarding PSO 3 compatibility where I have posted an idea but haven't tried it.

PS2 - v8
Mod - Magic V
Media - Anything Cheap

Phantasy Star Online
_
31. July 2004 @ 19:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I guess I should just buy the game then.I was also wondering do I have to pay the monthly charges for the game also.I haven't heard any talk about it,but do you have to pay the 8 or 9 dollars also just to upstream a game.

wilson1
_
1. August 2004 @ 04:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
www.buyritegames.com

They have it used for $34.99. Also, check your EB Games store or Gamestop. They have it used for $29.99
Icemonkey
_
1. August 2004 @ 04:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No, an online subscription is not necessary to run the exploit.

PS2 - v8
Mod - Magic V
Media - Anything Cheap

Phantasy Star Online
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
1. August 2004 @ 16:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright thanks for the site www.buyritegames.com wilson1 and thanks also to Icemonkey confirming that you don't need to pay online charges for the game.I can't wait am gonna buy as soon as possible.

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > having a hard time trying to find pso 1 and 2 for the retail price along with other games

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork