User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 01:01
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > corrupted savegame
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Corrupted Savegame
  Jump to:

Posted Message
tantalusx
_
6. August 2004 @ 04:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there

I have one problem with my memory card:
When i try to load Phantasy Star Online it says that the Char-data and the Guild-data are corrupted.

My Question is if there is a way to save the savegame with some tools or such.

Another Question: Can i copy my savegames to my PC to store them there? i want to avoid such errors in the future

Bye :)
account
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
7. August 2004 @ 01:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you want to have a game of pso and backup games get another memory card just for pso and use the other one for the backup games.(and when it does get corrupted just delete the character file from the memory manager section (hold "A" when you turn on the gamecube) that way you only need to renter the serial number, password again isntead of the ip number.

hope this helps

grmbl
_
7. August 2004 @ 02:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have had the same problem but fixed it when using my original nintendo memory card and had no problems since...
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > nintendo gamecube - general discussion > corrupted savegame

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork