User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 03:15
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
10. April 2006 @ 11:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There are way too many redundant threads on this subject so here's the official one.

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
Advertisement
_
__
_
10. April 2006 @ 12:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yahey way to go. However I'v talked far too much on KH2 at the moment and can't think of anything left to say without heavy spoilers :(

kingsora
_
10. April 2006 @ 12:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
In a second I'll post a link up to the video. (I figured out a good place to host it for free...) For those who don't know, if you beat KHII in standard mode and complete all the worlds as well as Jimminy's journal, you'll get a secret video. (in Proud mode all you have to do is complete all the world's) This secret video is the equivalent of Deep Dive/Another Side Another Story. If you haven't seen this video and don't want to ruin any aspect of KHII, then I recommend you DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEO.

Once again:

DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO UNDER ANY SURCUMSTANCE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS YET AND DO NOT WANT TO "SPOIL" ANY PART OF KHII GAMEPLAY!

OK, I hope I've made myself clear... I don't want to get any slack for this...

http://www.zippyvideos.com/6923829954684116/khii_spoiler_video/

Enjoy.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. April 2006 @ 12:34

mydadsfat
Suspended permanently
_
10. April 2006 @ 12:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
was looking in the guide book for kingdom hearts II when i noticed to play in the last tournament u have to be at level 99. well i just beat the part where u fight 1000 heartless (about half of the game) and i'm only at level 38, i mean really how am i supposed to get to 99 when u don't even get experience in any of the tournaments (i'm not sure about that i only have played the first 2), well anyway if anyone has any good tips for leveling up please post it

"every drop of blood...every bitter tear...every bead of sweat..I LIVE FOR THIS"

http://my.afterdawn.com/phoenix739
kingsora
_
10. April 2006 @ 13:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You've been to pride lands correct? If so, go to the top of pride rock and there will be about 200 little yellow flying heartless. T hey should be worth about 56 xp right now. Use the Magnet spell to kill them. (This only works with the highest level of the megnet spell) Your spell should kill the effected heartless with only one cast. Now, you need the Gull Wing keyblade. (you should have this seeing as you have beaten the 1000 heartless part. if not go in front of ansem's study and talk to yuna) Now go into the abilities list and unequip all healing abilities either donald or goofy have in possesion. Also, remove any of their healing items. Now, get injure enough so your health bar is red and flashing. (you should hear the "critical" siren going off...) Kill the heartless and you should now recieve almost double the xp. (if gullwing is equiped) With the amount of xp you recieve per enemy, and the number of enemies there are, you should get almost 30,000 xp each time.

After killing all of them, leave and reenter right away. They will be back.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. April 2006 @ 13:42

biopsiste
_
11. April 2006 @ 08:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi. i hexed a kh2 save but it keeps saying "the file is corrupt". any help? the problem is not the checksum.
_
11. April 2006 @ 14:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DAMNIT KINGSORA! you ruined my KHII gameplay experiance! arg. im mad no!! haha im just kidding, i havent seen that video...and im not gonna watch it untill i beat KH2 hehe!

=pepsimaxx=

kingsora
_
11. April 2006 @ 17:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"DAMNIT KINGSORA! you ruined my KHII gameplay experiance! arg. im mad no!! haha im just kidding, i havent seen that video...and im not gonna watch it untill i beat KH2 hehe!"
lol, I have to take precautionary measures. I mean I got yelled at the last thread...

"hi. i hexed a kh2 save but it keeps saying "the file is corrupt". any help? the problem is not the checksum."
You'll find more help in another section of the PS2 forums. However, if you're looking for a game save, I have one. What exactly are you looking for? (I can make one to your specifications as well...)

Also, I have a quick question not related to Kingdom Hearts. It's about the video I hosted. Does anyone know of a better place I could host a video files at? (the one I used had a max of like 20 MB... I'm looking for about 40) Thanks in advance...
_
12. April 2006 @ 00:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Kingsora if you want to put a quote in if you type;

[*quote]copy and paste quote[/*quote]

where I'v put the asterix's put no spaces at all as it will just bring it up like what it looks like below;
Quote:
copy and paste quote
regards

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. April 2006 @ 00:48

HaRvy
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
12. April 2006 @ 05:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think its a alright game, as you fight to get further I have not compleated it yet but its alright so far :)
_
12. April 2006 @ 16:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I love the intro scene! The music and animation surely deserve and award of some sort. The game itself is mediocre, too similar to KH1

mydadsfat
Suspended permanently
_
12. April 2006 @ 16:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yeah i agree i think it is a great game

"every drop of blood...every bitter tear...every bead of sweat..I LIVE FOR THIS"

shorion
_
12. April 2006 @ 17:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
just a question....IS IT POSSABLE TO BEAT SEPHENROTH when i chalenge his i will get 2 or 3 hits in then he dose a combo hits me about 5 times and i die....

shory
kingsora
_
12. April 2006 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"just a question....IS IT POSSABLE TO BEAT SEPHENROTH when i chalenge his i will get 2 or 3 hits in then he dose a combo hits me about 5 times and i die...."
Yes. What level are you? I recommend at least level 60. You'll have to memorize his fight pattern, however. Only then can you attempt to defeat him. You'll need a few abilities as well.

I don't know their names of the top of my head, but I can look them up if you really need it. You'll "need" at least the following abilities to beat Sephiroth,

The ability(s) that:
guard
leaves 1hp after a critical blow
leaves 1 hp after a combo from an enemy attack
dashes towards an enemy
are the final moves called explosion and guard break
allows you to flip in mid air with the "[]" button and attack
allows for multiple final/critical moves

I also recommend at least 2 potions and 2 hi-potions or other equivalent. (i.e. mega potion/elixir etc.)

When you have these, you have a chance. If you need more help, ask.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. April 2006 @ 18:16

biopsiste
_
13. April 2006 @ 00:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
kingsora, could you please just tell me how to correctly hex the savefile? i'm not looking for any save in particular, i just need a lot of 'defense boost'. can you help me?

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2006 @ 04:26

kingsora
_
13. April 2006 @ 14:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"kingsora, could you please just tell me how to correctly hex the savefile? i'm not looking for any save in particular, i just need a lot of 'defense boost'. can you help me?"
I don't know how to. They way I've done it is just send the whole file where then the person can download it and directly load it from a jump/flash drive or CD to the memory card. I have no idea what hexing a game save is. I think you'll find more answers in a different/more targeted forum. Sorry, however if you need a game save, I can get one to you.

Defense Boost Reuires:

Mythril Crystal x1
Synthesis of Mythril Crystal:
Dense Crystal x1 (berserkers - TWTN and World that never was)
Dense Gem x3 (Samurai - TWTN and World that never was)
Twilight Crystal x1 (Sorcerers - TWTN and Worl that never was)
Twilight Gem (Assassins - TWTN and World that never was)
Serenity Stone (Crimson Jazz, Devastor, Dusk, Living Bone,
Morning Star - Almost anywhere...)

Blazing Crystal x3 (Crescendo, Crimson Jazz - Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden, Coliseum, Beast's Castle, Agrabah)

Lighting Crystal x3 (Devastator, Strafer - Tron)

Lucid Crystal x3 (Neo Shadow - Anywhere)

Hope this helps....

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2006 @ 14:44

mydadsfat
Suspended permanently
_
13. April 2006 @ 17:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
kingdom hearts is fun

kingsora
_
13. April 2006 @ 17:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That it is.

Anyone see the secret ending yet? Remember it's linked...
mydadsfat
Suspended permanently
_
13. April 2006 @ 18:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dont u have to play it in hard mode to see it

khmaster
_
13. April 2006 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
kingdom hearts II rocks, i have beaten the game on each mode 2 times with jimmy's jurnol at least 96% complete with a lvl of 99...and im still going..i think by now i have figured out every glitch,hint,cheat,typo,secret...etc...if anyone needs any kind of help on anything in KH or KH II i just ask lol.but...there is one thing i dont quite understand...mabey someone can personal message me..but...the ending...the secret part..it has no fit with the main ending of the game i want to say more,but im afriad i might spoil someones gameplay so..just wondering if anyone can help me part this together.

kingdom hearts fanatic
khmaster
_
13. April 2006 @ 18:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
kingsora i saw your film...it's easier to watch it off of here than beating the game agian lol.still trying to put this puzzle together...(by the way the film looks nice...just like on the big screen...err..except on a smaller screen lol)

kingdom hearts fanatic
shorion
_
13. April 2006 @ 18:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im am trying to make the ultima sword but i need to get all the sythisis materials for that last orcalcum+ thing, i looked online and i found a pretty good site that tells me where all the heartless that drop the things i need, but it didnt have the twilight gem location, could someone please tell me where i can find one

shory
khmaster
_
13. April 2006 @ 18:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im am trying to make the ultima sword but i need to get all the sythisis materials for that last orcalcum+ thing, i looked online and i found a pretty good site that tells me where all the heartless that drop the things i need, but it didnt have the twilight gem location, could someone please tell me where i can find one---

yeah twighlight gems are found off of assassin's they have about a 15% chance of dropping them...so load up on lucky lucky abil. and go to WthatNwas and go to the second hall of empty melodies you cross through closest to altar of Naght if you are not this far in the game..then...your going to have to get this far before they can be obtained shorion --you may have to exit and re enter this world many times to get all the gems =)

kingdom hearts fanatic

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2006 @ 18:45

shorion
_
13. April 2006 @ 18:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks yeah i beat the game but was kinda mad that it got stuck at the "the end" screen so i loaded up my last save and doing all the things i didnt do befor like ultima sword, and sephiroth, ect.

shory
Advertisement
_
__

_
kingsora
_
13. April 2006 @ 19:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
kingsora i saw your film...it's easier to watch it off of here than beating the game again lol.still trying to put this puzzle together...(by the way the film looks nice...just like on the big screen...err..except on a smaller screen lol)
Well thanks. I tried to get the best quality out of it as possible. I actually hosted another one that should be even better quality. Only thing is, it doesn't work for me. Will you try it out for me to see if it works?

Again, DONT WATCH UNLESS YOU WANT TO, THIS IS A SPOILER...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm6nHVhNheg

Thanks.

Quote:
go to the second hall of empty melodies you cross through closest to altar of Naght if you are not this far in the game..then...your going to have to get this far before they can be obtained shorion --you may have to exit and re enter this world many times to get all the gems =)
Actually you can fly straight to the hall of existence or whatever and back track one room. Then you're there. Also, equip Sweet Memories and you'll have even a better chance at picking items up. (Also equip the Genji Shield for Goofy and the Meteor Staff for Donald as well as the lucky lucky ability one your entire party)
Quote:
still trying to put this puzzle together...
Yea, I have a few theories... If you think of something, PM me and we can share ideas. I think you may be as big a fan oh KH as me...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. April 2006 @ 19:18

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork