User User name Password  

Friday 18.10.2024 / 05:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pć svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Official Kingdom of Hearts Thread
  Jump to:

Posted Message
kingsora
_
4. May 2006 @ 18:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You'll have to get injured by some other Heartless. I'd recommend the Wildebeast Valley because there are Neo Shadows and what not that will deal some damage to you. You can then travel your way to Pride Rock.

Off the top of my head, I don't know the items required to synthesize a StQ/StK. Let me know what the items you need are, and I'll see what I can do.

(I'm not a full version, but just about as close to a living, walking, breathing strategy guide as you can get...)

Et comme celle, l'orange devient la couleur du monde.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. May 2006 @ 18:34

Advertisement
_
__
HaLLa1985
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
4. May 2006 @ 19:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok heres what I need...

Dense Crystal, Gem, Stone

Serenity Crystal

Twilight Gem

I need to know where to get those then I can get STQ,STK and Ultima

#1 Entertainment Site on the Net!
Game news, reviews, modding, and more!
http://www.flawsin.com
ecko123
_
4. May 2006 @ 20:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok so I spent abount roughly 45hours on the first one. How long do you think I would have to spend to complete the 2nd one?
HaLLa1985
_
5. May 2006 @ 11:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hmm I think right now im in the 50s but im level 99 and completing the journal

kingsora
_
5. May 2006 @ 19:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HaLLa1985:

Dense Crystal: Berserkers - The World That Never Was
Dense Gem: Samurai - The World That Never Was
Dense Stone: Sniper - The World That Never Was (I think that's what they're called. They are the pink Nobodies that float around...)

Serenity Crystal: (The red heartless that float around) - Beast's Castle

Twilight Gem: Assassins - The World That Never Was

By the way, sorry I didn't memorize the names of all the Heartless/Nobodies; I'd go and check their names, but I'm just too lazy. If my descriptions are too vague, please ask for clarification...

Also, I don't think there's that much of a difference between translated times. The first time I beat KH1, it was about 30 hours, and I beat KH2 in 22. This could be because I'm that much more obsessed with the series than I was back then or something; I'm not sure. I would guess it wouldn't take you much longer to beat KH2, than it took you to beat KH1.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. May 2006 @ 19:05

HaLLa1985
_
6. May 2006 @ 10:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks a lot... I will check in the journal so im sure what they look like and I find the right ones.

firedrex
_
9. May 2006 @ 13:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
KH2 rocks my favorite weapon is the fenrir
kingsora
_
9. May 2006 @ 14:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That it does.

Fenrir is equal in "coolness factor" with the Ultima key in my opinion, however nothing rocks as much as the Kingdom Key. It's simple, but elegant (as if that wasn't cliché) and is definitely awarded some crazy old school pointage... It's also not the worst performing out there...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 9. May 2006 @ 14:59

Jhult
_
9. May 2006 @ 15:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Where are some of the best places to get the Oricalicum+? I am like 2 short (once I get a high enough moogle level to halve that synthesis item) to make the blade and I am finding it rather hard to get them...

"One cannot govern his fate until one takes his future into his own hands..."
HaLLa1985
_
9. May 2006 @ 20:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well you get a lot along the way...

if you dont have all synth items you get 1 for that...

I would go to gamefaqs and look at a guide to see which one ya missed

Jhult
_
9. May 2006 @ 21:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have 5 total at this very moment, and right now I am trying to find the one gummi pathway that had an Oricalicum + as a S prize. Still nothing though.

"One cannot govern his fate until one takes his future into his own hands..."
_
10. May 2006 @ 02:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
7 Orichalum+
- Lock Atlantica
- Lock 100 Acre Wood
- The World That Never Was the item box right before the castle entrance (2nd save point)
- Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum
- Twilight Town the item box in Sunset Terrace on one of the buildings.
- Item Box in Sapce Paranoids in the Central Computer Area (before the fight with Sark and MCP)
- A Collect List Bonus, you MUST obtain ALL kinds of materials to get this
kingsora
_
15. May 2006 @ 16:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK,

Thas right! Finished it finally. Behold the max out number!!!!!

That's of course with Sweet Memories and no accessories.

Ultima, Ribbon, Cosmic Belt, Buster Band, Cosmic Arts, 2x Star Charm

Fenrir, Ribbon, Cosmic Belt, Buster Band, Cosmic Arts, 2x Star Charm

OK, so there's a couple comparison pics. Within the next couple of days, I'll try and put the save file up for download. When I do, I'd really appreciate it if someone could download it, verify the file's validity, and then if someone could even possibly finish it. (i.e. level up Summons and finish Jiminy's Journal; I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DID THIS!)

I'll only bother putting it up for download, however, if there's any real follow. Show of hands of people interested?

_
16. May 2006 @ 16:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey when u said up for download, what did u mean. does that mean that u r able to put it on the memory card?
kingsora
_
16. May 2006 @ 17:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
hey when u said up for download, what did u mean. does that mean that u r able to put it on the memory card?
If you have a moded PS2 in any way, then yes. You can use a filebrowser with what's known as an MC exploit and copy files from a USB/Pen drive or even a burned CD to your PS2 memory card. I don't exaclt yknow how one would go about doing this with a mod chipped PS2, but I'm fairly certain it's possible. You might want to ask around in other sections of the forum for more information. For me, a man I talked to was nice enough to exploit a memory card for me to use, as well as give me information on setting up the HDD and software to rip/save games as well as move media from source to source... I just had to pay for the memory card.

Also, if you trusted me enough, you could pysically ship a memory card by UPS or something and I could copy the file over. (Free of charge of course) However, it'd mean money to ship it to me, as well as the added cost of a prepaid shipping label so I could send it back to you...

Here's the file. You'll need a program like WinRAR to unzip it. (No password)

http://khkingsora.250free.com/BASLUS-21005-97.rar

Have fun!

NoCash65
_
21. May 2006 @ 08:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow, i must r3eally suk. Im on expert mode, level 100 wit all the ultimate weapons for everyone, and i still cant beat seperoth.
NoCash65
_
21. May 2006 @ 08:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i meant in one, not 2. Any helpful tips?
_
21. May 2006 @ 09:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i never knew u can equip the ultima weapon for all three characters. unless u meant the best weapons for all of the characters such as fenrir, ultima weapon, save the king and queen
kingsora
_
21. May 2006 @ 10:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
saadfozi: Hrm, I'm not sure I follow you. You can only equip an accessory and weapon once, if that helps. However, if you have, let's say, two Star Charms, you can equip both on the same character if they have enough open accessory slots. To help clarify what all those pictures were, I took one w/o anything equipped that could heighten my stats. That shows you what the numbers max out at. I then took a picture of all the best accessories and armors on and the Ultima equipped. However, I took a third picture with all the same accessories as the second picture, but with Fenrir equipped. This was to show you the highest possible strength number achievable. Hope this clears it up.

NoCash65: You don't suck, he's just really hard. There are some guides you can check that are up on the net for free. These will give you a good step to step analysis of the fight, along with good ideas of what you should do. I myself have done one of these (I don't know where it is now though...) so if you start Googling stuff, and nothing comes up, throw me a PM and I'll try to help you further. However, a small piece of advice would just to be play him over and over. After a while, you'll start to remember his fight pattern so you can even predict what he's going to do. Hope this helps.

Oh by the way, I leveled up my summons to lvl 7, and it makes no difference in max number.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. May 2006 @ 10:05

NoCash65
_
21. May 2006 @ 16:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thnx, ill keep tryin
Palverez
_
24. May 2006 @ 18:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dnt believe all those picks of kingsora, they might be real but remember, codebraker, action replay and some gameshark codes are accesible now. (im not saying they are fake) BTW im now actine and participating again in this forum so im here to help. Ive beat all game modes and complete journals and gummy misions (no 100%treasures) but S rank in all.

So ask and play!

Palverez
_
24. May 2006 @ 18:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NoCash65:

Theres no such thing as level 100..... characters only max to 99. and level dose not beat sephiroth, u need to know hot to fight him.

kingsora
_
24. May 2006 @ 18:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Palverez for doubting me... Why would I lie about this anyway? I'm freaking obsessed with the game and did it for my own enjoyment. I thought others might have wanted to see it as well.

For the record, it's taken me 70 freaking hours to do all this, and it is legit. I'm not even sure what all you're talking about... (codebreaker, action replay and some game shark codes are accessible now) I have game shark (a somewhat older version, not sure if it's compatible with KHII) but I don't know how, nor have I ever, used it. Also, I don't even know what codebreaker or action replay is, but I'm sure there's a way to compare the files or w/e to make sure it's legit. My journal is far from 100% if that helps any... Also, how would I have gotten the pictures? Those would be crazy hard to counterfeit right?

Also, he's talking about the first game where it IS possible to get lvl 100 with all characters... And you're right, level doesn't beat Sephiroth, but it sure helps ;). (This is a thread for all the games in the KH series)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 24. May 2006 @ 18:31

Palverez
_
24. May 2006 @ 18:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Im not saying they are fake and i believe they are real cuse i have a friend that have the same stats. Code braker and action replay are ps2 cd's like gameshark; cheat code enablers. With them is very easy to reach the stats in youre pictures. O and sorry, in KH1 you can reach lvl 100 (max is 120), and i beat sephiroth in lvl 58.

ask and play

Advertisement
_
__

_
kingsora
_
25. May 2006 @ 12:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
Im not saying they are fake and i believe they are real cuse i have a friend that have the same stats. Code braker and action replay are ps2 cd's like gameshark; cheat code enablers. With them is very easy to reach the stats in youre pictures. O and sorry, in KH1 you can reach lvl 100 (max is 120), and i beat sephiroth in lvl 58.
Ahhh, well that's ok, I still swear it's legit however.

Anyway, I still have to work on the gummi ship battles and 100% journal which will both take forever.

Also, the max number for KH1 is a little crazy in that it stops counting after 100. I was a little weirded out when I'd give Sora a Power Up or something and it wouldn't go to 101, yet didn't say "This won't have any effect." Are you sure it's 120? Did you count or something?

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > official kingdom of hearts thread

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork