User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 23:41
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > auto gk no longer in sync
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Auto GK no longer in sync
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
kookie56
_
23. June 2013 @ 17:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I made avi's of all My Star Trek Enterprise. Auto Gk worked fine.
I made avi's of 5 seasons of Stargate SG1. Auto GK worked fine.
When I tried to make avi's for Stargate SG1 season 6, the SOUND IS OUT OF SYNC.
I deleted the program and re-installed. Nothing.
So I finally did a complete system restore and installed the Auto GK and I am still having the same problem.
Why would Auto GK suddenly stop creating the avi's in sync?
I am at a loss.
Can anyone help?
I would appreciate any help given.
I like Auto GK because it is simple and easy to use and it creates avi's with the 6 audio channels. I don't know of another program that does the same.
Please help
Thank you.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. June 2013 @ 20:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Did you try running FixVTS on the ripped files before opening in AGK.
kookie56
_
23. June 2013 @ 21:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No I didn't. I downloaded it and I will try it.
I will let you know if it helps.
Thank you
kookie56
_
24. June 2013 @ 00:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I used FixVTS and nothing changed. The audio is still out of sync.
Is there something else I can try?
I don't understand what would be the reason it would suddenly not put the avi's in sync.
I am at a loss and still need help.
Thank you
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. June 2013 @ 05:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can you re-rip a season that was OK before and see if AGK can convert it again without problems.
kookie56
_
24. June 2013 @ 15:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes, the previous season worked fine. Do you know what the problem could be with the sixth season? I have done everything the same.
Can you think of something else I can do to fix the sixth season?
Thank you
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. June 2013 @ 17:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can you download the old DVD Decrypter, not DVD Fab, - see link - (generally, episodic disks don't have special encryption) and run it.
Insert the disk.
Select Mode > IFO.
On the right pane under 'Input', see the list of PGC's with their corresponding running times - on my MASH season 6, the episodes are listed as shown.
Highlight one of them and save it to a new folder.
Inside will be an IFO file and vob.
Open the IFO in AGK and see if the output is in sync.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/DVD-Decrypter

If that doesn't help, estimate if the async is a constant value - it may be possible to adjust it using VirtualDub.

kookie56
_
24. June 2013 @ 21:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I will try this, however, if it doesn't work, I am not experienced with the use of virtual dub.
I would need instructions on how to fix in virtual dub.
I will let you know if your most recent suggestion works.
Thank you
kookie56
_
24. June 2013 @ 23:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It did not work.
Sorry.
Do you think you can still help me?
Thank you
AfterDawn Addict
_
25. June 2013 @ 05:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is the audio out of sync by the same amount all the time or is it gradually going out?

If it's a constant value, play the video using VLC or MPC.
As it plays in VLC tap the j or k keys to speed up or slow down the delay.
MPC uses the + or - keys on the keypad.
If it comes into sync, write down the value (plus or minus).
Scrub through the playback to verify that it stays in sync.
kookie56
_
25. June 2013 @ 21:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I used the VCL and with the k button, brought the avi into sync. It was 750 ms.
What do I do now? How do I put this info into fixing the problem with my out of sync avi?
If I use virtual dub now....how do I fix the audio?
I appreciate your help.
Thank you
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. June 2013 @ 05:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Open the AVI video in VirtualDub.
Set Video > Direct stream copy.
Click Audio > Interleaving and in the Audio skew box, insert the plus or minus value and 'OK'.
Click File > Save as avi.
Give the file a new name.

If using AviDemux, version 2.5 might work (not 2.6);Insert value in 'Shift' box under audio.
Left menu set, Copy, Copy, AVI.
kookie56
_
26. June 2013 @ 15:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried + and I tried - and neither worked. I think it just made it even more out of sync.
Is there something else?
thank you
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. June 2013 @ 18:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can you load the vid in VirtualDub and select a short typical section then upload to the likes of MediaFire and post the link.
Set Video to Direct stream copy before saving.
kookie56
_
26. June 2013 @ 19:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
https://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#myfiles
I hope this is what you wanted.
I'm no professional with these things.
Thanks again for helping. I know you are spending a lot of time trying to fix my problem.
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. June 2013 @ 19:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Link doesn't work for me - are you sure it's good.
kookie56
_
27. June 2013 @ 00:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just clicked on it and it opened right up. Is there some place else you would rather I sent it?
An email address or some place else?
Let me know.
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. June 2013 @ 05:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The link you gave is to the main page.
You have to give the actual link for the file to download.

kookie56
_
27. June 2013 @ 15:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
"http://www.mediafire.com/download/ekf2yy2cmjwb9qm/Stargate_6x01_short.avi" or this "https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles"
I don't know what other link to send you.
Sorry
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. June 2013 @ 16:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ekf2y..._6x01_short.avi

The one above is probably correct - but click on it and you'll see that it has been blocked.
Zip it up with a nondescript name and try again.
kookie56
_
27. June 2013 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When I click on it, it gives me green button to download the avi. It is not blocked.
Is there an email I can send it to?
Thanks
ddp
_
27. June 2013 @ 19:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the green button on left side is to download a download manager by ilivid. i get this on the screen "File Blocked for Violation" using this link "http://www.mediafire.com/download/ekf2yy2cmjwb9qm/Stargate_6x01_short.avi" & 2nd link shows home page.
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. June 2013 @ 19:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
When you login to a MediaFire account, you should be able to access the files you uploaded.
Highlight one and copy the link to the clipboard then paste it back here.
If the file has been blocked or locked, try zipping before uploading.

kookie56
_
27. June 2013 @ 21:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
27. June 2013 @ 21:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
http://www.mediafire.com/error.php?errno=386 nope,"File Blocked for Violation"

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > digital video > convert dvd to another format > auto gk no longer in sync

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork