User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:03
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > another "ps2 won't read burned discs" thread!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Another "PS2 won't read burned discs" thread!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hsd123
_
1. May 2012 @ 19:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ive got something now! after the esr logo, the screen flashes and then it goes to ulaunch.elf and this time it lets me open the dvd (this time +r). the only problem now is, i cant boot the game with any of the files listed.. =(
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
1. May 2012 @ 20:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't know what to tell you bud, except still to try different brand of disc.

For now why don't you just use OPL v8 and put your games on a USB drive.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS
hsd123
_
2. May 2012 @ 18:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by smokyrain:

yeah, ive been doing that til now, but i dont have a hard drive of my own and i didnt want to use so much space on it. i was hoping that id bee able to play different games without transfering them to the hdd, since its hard to get original ps2 games here =(
hsd123
_
3. May 2012 @ 21:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

AWESOME!!! i found out it was the .iso image that had an error, i did the same burning procedure (patch .iso with esr disc patcher gui v0.24a, maxell dvd+r, 8x speed)and in ulaunch opened the sles.xx file and it worked perfect, even better than a hard drive(cause of the video and loading)
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOURE HELP AND ADVICE!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
4. May 2012 @ 11:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That is awesome. Glad you found a way to make it work. I like your perserverance. Never give up lol.

My consoles: Nintendo64>Dreamcast aug/99>PS2 V7-Seagate 400gb hdd-Maxtor 300gb hdd,PS2 V14 FMCB 1.8 - Memor32 >V18 SM 3.6 >DS-Lite-G6DS Real 16GB-R4DS Ultra 8gb SDHC>Gamecube-Original>Wii-Wiikey 2>PSP PHAT CFW 5.00 M33-6>DSi (Kingdom Hearts Edition)-EZ Flash Vi - M3i Zero Sakura>Kindom Hearts:Birth by Sleep PSP 3000>PS3 80GB. WiiU PS4 XBOXONE 3DSNDS
Advertisement
_
__

_
hsd123
_
4. May 2012 @ 13:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That is awesome. Glad you found a way to make it work. I like your perserverance. Never give up lol.
yeah, i was a little desperate.. =)but thats the way to get things done.
Thanks again

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > another "ps2 won't read burned discs" thread!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork