User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 14:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > moblie phones in ireland unlocked for free
Show topics

Forums
Forums
MOBLIE PHONES IN IRELAND UNLOCKED FOR FREE
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
6. September 2010 @ 11:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by hooter007:
It seems Guyana is not in the country list!!
But your fone is just type in the model/ 6070 in the link below

Have a look yourself >>>>> http://www.unlockitfree.com/unlock.php
Not sure about the other links though
What codes hooter are they,thats not bad price in parnell st
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
6. September 2010 @ 12:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The codes that you will find in the links on the first post "if" your fone is there!
Or if you get 1 (code) from another link,site or a generator (FREE OF COURSE)

And yes that is good prices to get unlocked, Though some will try for a few more ???
If that is the case, Just say the other chap down the road said he would do it for a tenner, And start to walk away, If he dont call you back, There is 10-15 other shops and 1 of them will

Also if your fone is a rare type/model you will get charged more maybe an other 5-10 euro

ALL INFO FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY

HOOTER007
_
6. September 2010 @ 15:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The codes that you will find in the links on the first post "if" your fone is there!
Or if you get 1 (code) from another link,site or a generator (FREE OF COURSE)

And yes that is good prices to get unlocked, Though some will try for a few more €€€
If that is the case, Just say the other chap down the road said he would do it for a tenner, And start to walk away, If he dont call you back, There is 10-15 other shops and 1 of them will

Also if your fone is a rare type/model you will get charged more maybe an other 5-10 euro
Cheers Hooter
acdc11
_
22. September 2010 @ 07:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All mobile phones in ireland and most other countries can be unlocked for free,
Once you have the phone registered to 'yourself' And have a sim card that goes in the phone with over $£?100 been put on it,
Or you have the phone registered to yourself for 6+ months,

Just ring up your provider and ask them for the "NAC unlock code"
Provided you have "either of the above" done on your phone.
TRY NOT TO TAKE "NO" FOR AN ANSWER!!!! All providers can get the unlock code for you for free

Free links to unlock fones

>>>>>LINK 1<<<<<

>>>>>LINK 2<<<<<

>>>>>LINK 3<<<<<

>>>>>LINK 4<<<<<

>>>>>LINK 5<<<<<

Most are free here & some want money
>>>>>LINK 6<<<<< (depends on fone model)

If none of above work for certain nokia and if you want to take a chance with a generator
>>>>>LINK 7<<<<<

Nokia "security code" generator only
>>>>>LINK 8<<<<<

For some motorola phones
>>>>>LINK 9<<<<<

PAID VERSION
>>>>>LINK 10<<<<<

Always read instructions before trying codes & cross check answer with the other links aswell!!

REMEMBER 90% OF FONES ONLY ALLOW YOU 3 WRONG CODES

IF YOU "MUST" USE A LINK THAT USES A GENERATOR YOUR BEST OPTION THERE IS TRY IN THIS ORDER NO.7,1,5

Also if you put the wrong code in and block your fone from opening with codes
There are places that will unlock for a small fee, Average ?10, £10, $15,
(China Town) if you have 1 near you

PS: Feel free to comment at the bottom,
As it will keep the post from disappearing to another page, And it will help others like yourself,!!!

PPS:With much thank the people i've stolen uhh aah! "borrowed" these links from lol.
phone is not in my name and dont have E100 on it already contacted o2 wont help,any other ideas.Cheers HOOTER007 .Conan

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. September 2010 @ 07:59

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. September 2010 @ 13:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
E100 ?? what is that

What network is the fone locked to
If its o2 you/family/friend must have an o2 sim registered to yourself/themself for them 2 give the NAC unlock code

Also if you are in dublin you can get it unlocked for ?10 in parnell street from most of the Chinese Shops
Or if you are elsewhere do you have a China Town near where you live!

HOOTER007
acdc11
_
22. September 2010 @ 15:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
E100 ?? what is that

What network is the fone locked to
If its o2 you/family/friend must have an o2 sim registered to yourself/themself for them 2 give the NAC unlock code

Also if you are in dublin you can get it unlocked for €10 in parnell street from most of the Chinese Shops
Or if you are elsewhere do you have a China Town near where you live!
When I contacted o2 they said I had to have 100 euro top up on the phone.It`s locked on the o2 network and was given to my dad (who passed away) by one of his friends.So dont know who phone is registered to.Found a site that gave me 2 codes but neither worked.Conan
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. September 2010 @ 16:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you only get 3 chances with codes!!!

have you topped up on "your" o2 simcard by ?100 if you have 1 or anybody else in your family have an o2 ready to go sim who has topped ?100, if yes
just tell them you have had that fone to that sim then

if no or nobody has an o2 sim, rather than get a sim and wait a few months till you have topped up to 100
best option is to pay the ?10 in parnell street or a similar place if all fails with o2

PS: sorry to hear about about your dad

HOOTER007
acdc11
_
22. September 2010 @ 16:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you only get 3 chances with codes!!!

have you topped up on "your" o2 simcard by €100 if you have 1 or anybody else in your family have an o2 ready to go sim who has topped €100, if yes
just tell them you have had that fone to that sim then

if no or nobody has an o2 sim, rather than get a sim and wait a few months till you have topped up to 100
best option is to pay the €10 in parnell street or a similar place if all fails with o2

PS: sorry to hear about about your dad
Cheers will ask my mate whos on o2 if not will go to china town(moore street) thanks for help anyway.Conan
rpr41
Inactive
_
30. September 2010 @ 10:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hooter por favor ajudame a desbloquear um nokia 2680s-2 IMEI-356874020771562 TMN PORTUGAL,ficava muito agradecido,divulgando este site a todos meus amigos e conhecidos,abraço rpr41
ddp
_
10. February 2011 @ 13:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
stickied.
David1994IRE
_
18. May 2011 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a nokia 5530 Xpressmusic i cant find any codes for it !! im from ireland and im on the Meteor Network .. please help
Advertisement
_
__

_
wankyy
_
14. August 2011 @ 12:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have looked all the link but i didn't find anything about nokia 2680.. please help

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > general mobile discussion > moblie phones in ireland unlocked for free

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork