User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 16:02
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > pc freezing / sluggish
Show topics

Forums
Forums
PC freezing / sluggish
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. September 2013 @ 23:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No, forever is just a long time. eternity is a long, long, long time...
Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
11. September 2013 @ 23:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i think they are both the same.
AfterDawn Addict
_
11. September 2013 @ 23:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is it eternity goes on forever or forever seems like an eternity?
ddp
_
11. September 2013 @ 23:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
depends on your time perspective. still a long, long, long time.
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. September 2013 @ 19:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ddp, Well I am working on HJT 101 and have had a brain fart that I need your advice on..

The information here is so lengthy that I really need to set up an Index.

On other sites I have been able to set up an index for a long tut and link to the items within that post very simply.

I asked either you or loco about this at one time and was told it couldn?t be. Not here anyway.

I have more than 30 items in this tut and it would be so nice if an index could be set up to direct to an item and then return.

My BF is this: if I setup 30 or so separate posts, under this sticky, for each of the items and then an index with a link to each post and a return, it seems to me that would work out.

Please give me your thoughts on this and your permission to start it so I can dive in and see if it will work.. It should.

2oG

There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading; The few who learn by observation;
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. September 2013 @ 19:55

ddp
_
12. September 2013 @ 21:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
go ahead as it is your stickie.
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. September 2013 @ 21:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well, my house was paid for and mine until I missed a tax payment. now it belongs to the county...... just kidding:)
Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
12. September 2013 @ 21:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got mine because my mother died of complications from flesh eating disease & i'm not kidding.

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - virus and spyware problems > pc freezing / sluggish

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork