User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:30
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > need no cd for kotor 2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Need no cd for KOTOR 2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
_
26. August 2012 @ 07:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have the KOTOR 2 game and I recently applied the official patch to update the game to its latest version (I had no other choice to be honest, because there was a graphics problem in the previous version which they fixed in the new version) but I'm not able to find a no-cd that would work with the patched game (version 1.0b)
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
26. August 2012 @ 07:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There is a fix that should work at gamecopyworld.com, given the description.

_
26. August 2012 @ 10:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Link please, mate? Or is there a tutorial to bypass the Securom system of the game?
_
26. August 2012 @ 13:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The game uses Securom 7. Is there any tutorial or way to bypass it? Please help guys !
_
31. August 2012 @ 21:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what
_
31. August 2012 @ 21:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What what?
ddp
_
31. August 2012 @ 23:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
fredrych, what kind of answer is your "what"? post padding?
mrslicker
_
14. September 2012 @ 04:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by arsenalforever:
Link please, mate? Or is there a tutorial to bypass the Securom system of the game?
the address is given to you in post #2, search around that site - no big offense to you; but not everyone is going to spoonfeed.
_
14. September 2012 @ 12:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The one given in post #2 doesn't work.
ddp
_
14. September 2012 @ 12:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AfterDawn Addict
_
14. September 2012 @ 14:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by arsenalforever:
The one given in post #2 doesn't work.

Copy/paste is obviously now too much, clickable links or nothing!

ps355528
_
14. September 2012 @ 20:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
_
15. September 2012 @ 00:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why are you guys pissed off with me? It doesn't work !!! I tried it !!
mrslicker
_
15. September 2012 @ 10:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm not angry with you, but it looked like you were being lazy. Try the link again, and if it does not work, put the website name in a search engine and try to click through from there. I have to do that to get a site to work occasionally.
ddp
_
15. September 2012 @ 11:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
works for me both signed in & not signed in on this site. did you try my link?
_
15. September 2012 @ 11:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The LINK works fine, it's the NO-CD which doesn't work !!!
ddp
_
15. September 2012 @ 13:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what did their site say?
_
15. September 2012 @ 13:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The site says that the no cd is supposed to work with the patched versions of the game but it doesn't. I've got the US version of the game, fully patched (using official patches). The original exe is 13 MB after the patching but the crack on game copy world is just 4MB. and it doesn't work :/
ddp
_
15. September 2012 @ 13:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
original game or copied?
_
15. September 2012 @ 13:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I own the game but my play cd is scratched up. I won't even be able to reinstall the game (since re-installation involved using the play cd and it's all scratched up). The play cd is so damaged that I can't even make an image from it.
JST1946
_
15. September 2012 @ 14:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have you tried one of these disc cleaners? If it is real bad you may have to run it a half a dozen times to get it to play the disc or at least to make a copy of it.It works pretty good for me.

http://www.memorex.com/en-us/Digital-St...leanRepair-Kit/

20 Year U.S.Army Veteran.Vietnam 1969-1972 101st Abn.Div.
ps355528
_
15. September 2012 @ 22:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sounds like that "crack" is actually a patch to apply to the game files.. rather than to replace them.. looking at a couple of these "cracks" that is how they work.. you make a copy of the game.exe somewhere, then you patch it with the 1.0 patch.. then you patch it with the 1.02b patch.. then you run the other patch (cracktro.exe) to stuff up the securom junk.. then you copy the patched game.exe back into the install game directory.. I would be shady and change the date/time of the file back to as it was installed.. but thats just me..

and because this site has rules about linking to this stuff.. freeinfosociety

helps to RTFM sometimes..

ddp
_
15. September 2012 @ 22:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you forgot the "d" at the end.
ps355528
_
15. September 2012 @ 22:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You might have noticed I'm actually being rather nice again.. wonder how long that will last?

ÜÜ  Ü
                            ÜÜßß       ß
               ÜÜ        ÜÛÛß             þ
          °ÜÜÛ²²Ý      ÜÛ²²Ý    ÜÜÜÜ
    ÜÜÜÜÛÛÛßÛÛÛ²       ÞÛ±²²    ÛÛÛßßÛ²ÜÜ     ²²²        ÜÜÛÛ²²ÜÜ
 ÞÛÛÛÛßß   ÞÛÛÛÝ      ÜÛÝ°ßÛÛÜ  ÞÛÛ°  °ßÛ²Ü   ÛÛ²     ÜÛÛßß    ßß²²Ü       Þ²²Ý
 ²ÛÛÛÝ     ²²ßßß   ÜÜÛÛß    ßÛ²²ÞÛÛ±     ÛÛÛ ÞÛÛ²    ÞÛÛ   '06    ²²Ý      Þ²²Ý
 Þ²²ÛÛ          ÞÛÛ²²ß    ÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛ²ÜÜÜÜܲ²²ÝÞÛÛÝßÛÜÜ ²²²ÜÜ    Üܲ²ÛÜÛÝ    ÞÛÛÝ
 °ß²²ÛÛÜ      ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛ²²²ßßßßßß²²ÛÛÛÝßß²²ÜÜ  ÛÛÛÝ  ßÛÛÛÜßß²²²²²²ßßÞÛÛÛÛÜ   ÛÛ²°
    ß²²ÛÛÜÜ   ÛÛÛÛÛÛßß           ÛÛÛÛ    ßÛÛÛÛÛÛ    ÞÛÛÛÝ         ÞÛÛÛÝßÛÜÜÛÛ²
      ßßÛÛÛÛÛ²²ßßßß              ÛÛßß      ²²ÛÛÛÜÜܲ²²²ßß         ßß²²Ý  ßßÛÛ²
                                   ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ ÜÜÜÜ
                            ÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ
 C A R B O N            ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ°ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ
 R   O U   L          ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÜÜ
 A   U T   i        ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²
 S   N     N      ÜÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ      ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ      ÛÛ°ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
 H   D     E    ÜÛÛÛÛÛ²Ûßß     ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ     ßßÛÛ²²±±
 i              ²ÛÛÛßß   ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ  ßß±±±°
 N              ±ß   ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ  °°°
 G                ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßß      ÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ     ßßßÛÛÛÛ²²
                 ²ÛÛÛÛßß    ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ   ß²²±±°
                 ±ÛÛß   ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛßßßßßßß       ßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ  ²²±°°
                 °ß   ÜÛÛÛÛÛß  ÜÜÜÜÜÜ         ÜÜÜÜÜ  ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ    °
                     ²²²²   ÜÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÜ   ²²²²²
                    ±±±±   ß     ßß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ßß     ß    ±±±±±
                   °°°°             ßÛÛßßßßÛÛß              °°°°°
                        ÞÜ             ÜÜÜÜ              ÜÝ
                  °°°°°  ÛÛÜÜ    ÜÜܲ Û°°°°Û ²ÜÜÜ    ÜÜÜÛ²  °°°°°°
                   ±±±±±  ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ± ßÛÛÛÛß ±ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß  ±±±±±±
                    ²²²²²²  ßßßßßÛÛÛ°Ý      ÞÛÛÛÛßßßßß   ²²²²²²
                     ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ    ßÛÛÛÜ    ÜÛÛÛß     ÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
                      ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ    ß  ß    ÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß
                        ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß
                           ßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßß
                                   ßßßßß ßßßßßßß
              ÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜ
       ÜÜÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛßßß                                       ßßßÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜ
     ÜÛÛÛÛÛ²²²²²Û       Star Wars KotoR 2 v1.02 *CRACKED*        Û²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÛÜ
    ÛÛ²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÜÜÜ                                       ÜÜÜÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛ
   ÛÛ²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²ÛÛ
  ÜÛ²²²ÛÛÛßßß                                                         ßßßÛÛÛÛ²²²ÛÜ
  ÛÛ²²Ûß                        RELEASE iNFORMATiON                         ßÛ²²ÛÛ
  Û²²Ûß                                                                      ßÛ²²Û
  Û²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²Û
  Û²Ûß                                                                        ßÛ²Û
  Û²Û - Star Wars KotoR 2 v1.02b *CRACKED* *READNFO* *iNTERNAL*  (c) OBSiDiAN -Û²Û
  Û²Û                            *NFOFiX* *REPACK*                             Û²Û
  ÛÛÛ   SUPPLiER....: CARBON06             FiLENAME......: car06-swk102bint.r**ÛÛÛ
  ÛÛß   CRACKER.....: CARBON06             FORMAT........: *.ExE               ßÛÛ
  ÛÛ    PROTECTiON..: SECUROM 7.00.00.0044 TYPE..........: CRACKED.UPDATE       ÛÛ
  ÛÛ    DiSC-COUNT..: N/A                  SPECiAL-iNFO..: READNFO              ÛÛ
  ÛÛ    RELEASEDATE.: 15/05/06             URL...........: www.kotor2.com       ÛÛ
  ÛÛ                                                                            ÛÛ
  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
  ÛÛ                                                                            ÛÛ
  ÛÛ                              GAME iNFORMATiON                              ÛÛ
  ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ
  ÛÛ  Refer to Readme to see what's updated.                                    ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  NOTES:                                                                    ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  Yes, this is nearly one year old. Yes, this is not really needed.         ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  But who cares?                                                            ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  NFOFiX: Sure, it's SecuROM v7, not v5, just fucked it up, sorry.          ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  REPACK NOTES:                                                             ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  Shite, we missed a SecuROM-Trigger, here is the Repack..                  ÛÛ
  ÛÛ APOLOGiES for Civilization.4.UPDATE.v1.61.iNTERNAL.READNFO.CRACKFiX-CARBON ÛÛ
  ÛÛ The Safedisc/Custom-Code-Mix on this one is absolutely WEiRD...            ÛÛ
  ÛÛ The Fixed-Exe works fine on the machine where you fixed it, but fails to   ÛÛ
  ÛÛ work properly on any other PC. We would not know how to create such a      ÛÛ
  ÛÛ protection, but it's quite a nice efford 2K...                             ÛÛ
  ÛÛ We are looking for a solution to properly fix civ4.161, but we cannot      ÛÛ
  ÛÛ guarantee that we succeed.                                                 ÛÛ
  ÛÛ                              iNSTRUCTiONS                                  ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  1) Install the Game                                                       ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  2) Install Patch 1.0a                                                     ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  3) Install Patch 1.02b                                                    ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  4) Have a look at our cracktro                                            ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  5) Copy cracked.exe over                                                  ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  6) Enjoy!                                                                 ÛÛ
  ÛÛ                                GROUP NEWS                                  ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  We are a CLOSED GROUP. If we want YOU, we find YOU!                       ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  But we think that this won't happen...                                    ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  We are L00KiNG F0R N0THiNG!                                               ÛÛ
  ÛÛ  ALL iRC-Chans, Webpages & so on you could find are FAKE!                  ÛÛ
  ÛÛ                                   GREETZ                                   ÛÛ
  ÛÛ                              THE FALLEN ONES                               ÛÛ
  ÛÛ                iT'S A HARD-KNOCK-LiFE, THEN YOU PASS AWAY...               ÛÛ
  ÛÛ         THEY SAY SLEEP iS THE COUSiN OF DEATH, SO MY EYES WiDE OPEN        ÛÛ
  ÛÛÛ                                                                          ÛÛÛ
  Û²Û               ALL CREWS WHO DESERVE iT!                                  Û²Û
  Û²ÛÜ                                                                         Û²Û
  Û²²ÛÜ             WE DON'T KNOW iF BEiNG LiSTED ON NFORCE ETC iS             Û²Û
  Û²²²ÛÜ            GOOD FOR US, BUT GO AHEAD AND SPREAD OUR NFOS              Û²Û
  ÛÛ²²²ÛÜÜ                       AROUND THE WORLD!                            ÜÛ²Û
   ÛÛ²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜ                                                               Û²²Û
    ßßÛÛ²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ                                                       ÛÛ²Ûß
       ßßÛÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²ÛÛ                                                     ÛÛ²²Û
            ßßßßÛÛÛ²²Ûß                                                    ÛÛ²²Ûß
                  ßÛÛß ÜÛÛÜ                                               ÛÛ²²²Û
                      ÛÛ²²ÛÛÛÜÜ                                         ÜÛÛ²²²Ûß
                      ßÛ²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜ                               ÜÛÛ²²²²ÛÛ
                       ßÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛÛÛ²²²²ÛÛ
NFOLAYOUT: iHP^RAEG        ßßÛÛÛÛ²²²²²²²²²²²²²ÛÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛÛ²²²²²ÛÛÛß
                                ßßßßßÛÛÛÛÛ²²²²Û   *->CARBON06<-*   Û²²²ÛÛÛß
                                       ßßßÛÛÛßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßÛÛÛßß
                                            ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

like I said.. it helps to RTFM sometimes XD

also reply to PM sent.. hope useful ;)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. September 2012 @ 23:00

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
16. September 2012 @ 00:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The original game has an official Lucasarts patch. Before patching, the game runs on SecuROM 5 but after patching it runs on SecuROM 7(which I can't bypass).

Here's what I did:

1. Complete installation of the game.

2. Downloaded official US version patch from here: link

3. Downloaded Knights of the Old Republic 2 v1.0b/v1.02b (v2.1.0.0) [ENGLISH] Fixed EXE from here: link

4. Replaced my patched game.exe with the no cd crack.

Quote:
then you run the other patch (cracktro.exe) to stuff up the securom junk.. then you copy the patched game.exe back into the install game directory.
The cracktro is just an animation and has nothing to do with the game.

Now please quit getting pissed off, because this no cd really isn't working.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. September 2012 @ 01:06

Page:12Next >
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > need no cd for kotor 2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork