User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 10:35
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > need no cd for kotor 2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Need no cd for KOTOR 2
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
19. September 2012 @ 01:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by arsenalforever:

The cracktro is just an animation and has nothing to do with the game.

Now please quit getting pissed off, because this no cd really isn't working.
I think your patch file is not working so you have to collect a new patch file and installed. Hope you will get rid from your problem.
Advertisement
_
__
_
1. October 2012 @ 03:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey I finally managed to do it. I got a mini image from a friend, mounted it on a virtual drive, cloaked all the other physical drives using A.C.I.D which comes with Alcohol and it works !!
megadunderhead
_
12. February 2013 @ 08:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wow you need the windows 7 fix for the game as well the reason the no cd patch doesnt work is you need to install the no cd patch and the windows 7 fix Dang triple face palm
megadunderhead
_
16. February 2013 @ 01:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok listen up kotor 1 and 2 need a system patch installed first before they will run on windows 7 same site download the windows fix install the windows fix then your no cd
_
22. March 2013 @ 23:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't run Windows 7, your facepalm is invalid.
megadunderhead
_
25. March 2013 @ 11:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Also dont forget the windows vista and 7 patch or the game will crash
_
7. April 2013 @ 03:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Why would I use the windows vista and 7 patch when I'm not running either operating system? Anyway I solved the problem.
_
7. April 2013 @ 09:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i heard a rumour on the net that disney were shutting down all lucasarts online game servers since they brought the rights.it might have something to do with that.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
_
10. April 2013 @ 00:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's an offline game lol. It has nothing to do with that.
Callly
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
2. May 2013 @ 06:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How did you get KOTOR 2? I cant find it anywhere.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
2. May 2013 @ 06:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I purchased it back in 2005 :)

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - games > need no cd for kotor 2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork