User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:42
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > 3d tv's - are they worth it?
Show topics

Forums
Forums
3D TV's - Are they worth it?
  Jump to:

Posted Message
oadbylad
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
8. April 2011 @ 05:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Samsung 40" for £599
How can you go wrong
And as for Mathieu's comment youve got to switch on to HD 3D channel to watch 3D and if youve not got a 3D TV you cant get the picture any way

I-Mac Dream 800 Hd
Advertisement
_
__
Turkish2
_
12. April 2011 @ 12:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They're worth it. I have a 50" Samsung 3D Plasma and the 3D blurays are mind blowing!

28 product reviews
_
29. September 2011 @ 19:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm still waiting for this tech to mature. Passive 3D TV's are just starting to come out which is supposed to offer a much better viewing experience than Active 3D.

1 product review
_
7. December 2011 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Turkish2:
They're worth it. I have a 50" Samsung 3D Plasma and the 3D blurays are mind blowing!
I strongly agree with Turkish 2 .3D has come of age.I just got a Panasonic 50"
3D plasma ( TC-P50ST30) and it is simply awsome.The 3D blu rays are incredible !!
I was also impressed with how well this tv and the 3D BD player (DMP-BDT210) changed
old 2d movies into 3D.Not true 3D but darn good effort.I'm happy with it.
Last year I saw the FIFA soccer finals in 3D ( at Future Shop) and it was like being there standing
on the field with the players.I felt that I could just reach out and touch them !!!
I hope they show the Super bowl in 3d and the olympics as well.The 3D glasses I bought
are supposedly the lightest weight on the market.You forget you have them on.
They are Panasonic TY-EW3D3MU.
Ihave watched old movies,Bd movies,3D movies,hockey games,football games and played
a Ps3 game on my Sony BD player ( KillZone 2) All were fanatstic.

Sony HDTV KF-E50A10
PS3 ( 60gb)
Toshiba DVD Player SD-4980SC ( upconverting)
Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
13. December 2011 @ 09:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No they ain't.. they give me a migrane within about 5 minutes.. nasty things!!

Also completely pointless for people with astigmatism or only one eye.. mine just don't match.

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > 3d tv > 3d tv's - are they worth it?

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork