User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 07:28
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > ariva 150 combi
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Ariva 150 combi
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Collapso
_
22. November 2013 @ 12:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by blackstuf:
I tried the latest firmware V1.25 for the ariva 150, but found channels freezing especially going from FTA to encrypted, i had the same issues with V1.24 so i moved back to the V1.20 and it seems to be best at the moment for me.Does anyone suggest anything else to try???, because with version 20 i have no access to u tube etc
Thanks
Blackstuff
Same thing happened me using V1.25 on the Ariva 150 on 2 different boxes , it looks like it disconnects from the server for about 30 secs every 2-3 mins . I am using v1.18 now which works a lot better, although I usually have to reboot it if using a FTA channel for more than a few minutes. N lines tend to work better on these boxes as well.
Server running Cccam 2.1.3

The sweet embrace of the Krypt
Advertisement
_
__
suttsy
_
22. November 2013 @ 13:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys, the father-in-law has a Ariva 250.
Can anyone share a bit of light on how I can get the most from this box.
Have a Vu Solo myself, so I;m not familiar with this box.
I see alot on the 102 & 150, but little on the 250.

Any help appreciated..
Suttsy
chip7
_
23. November 2013 @ 17:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi afterdawners !
Anyone know what channel number the froch ppv fight is on 2nite on the ariva 250 .
I remember it being on a channel with no name last time or maybe it was a number !

Many thanks in advance
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
25. November 2013 @ 04:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Collapso:
Originally posted by blackstuf:
I tried the latest firmware V1.25 for the ariva 150, but found channels freezing especially going from FTA to encrypted, i had the same issues with V1.24 so i moved back to the V1.20 and it seems to be best at the moment for me.Does anyone suggest anything else to try???, because with version 20 i have no access to u tube etc
Thanks
Blackstuff
Same thing happened me using V1.25 on the Ariva 150 on 2 different boxes , it looks like it disconnects from the server for about 30 secs every 2-3 mins . I am using v1.18 now which works a lot better, although I usually have to reboot it if using a FTA channel for more than a few minutes. N lines tend to work better on these boxes as well.
Server running Cccam 2.1.3
MMMM on the 250 on V1.25 using wireless have no issues, I did using the lan connection, wouldnt clear chans going from FTA to a pay chan, but since using the wireless its working, I wonder if the firmware for the ariva 150 is the same as the 250,

tonyc50
_
7. December 2013 @ 18:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys looking for the best combi box reading through here seems the 250 is the one is this for use in uk ? and does this work off a motorised dish or just through internet any help app. thx
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
9. December 2013 @ 04:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The 250 is useless in the UK, its set up for Irish and European markets, not many combi boxs that I know off that will work in the UK, mainly Sat or just cable,

tonyc50
_
9. December 2013 @ 18:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thx for the reply Mickah I had a sv few years back b4 it all went pear shaped lol and was looking at investing in a dish and box been looking through the forums for a good recommendation on the best buy for uk what about the vu+ duo im looking for a good quality box that is pretty stable I have read this is quite impressive has anyone any suggestions thx in advance guys.
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
10. December 2013 @ 03:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
its all depends on what you want or want to spent, the Skybox f5/f3 is a cheap but good box for 50 quid os so, its HD, plays movies, and chan files are readily available, but like I say look about and read up, the F5s has a epg option now for 7 day epg so its what you want spend really or will get out of the box

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 10. December 2013 @ 03:55

tonyc50
_
10. December 2013 @ 08:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks Mickah for the advice miss my old SV and eurovox to be honest aahhh .....sorry drifted off to happy days for a mo....but we have to move on was thinking of a motorised dish and a decent box to go with it been reading diff threads and good things about the vu+ and the technomate nano just wondered if these are ok for uk and if anyone has had one. Sorry for hijacking the thread with this thought the 250 combi was usable here thx again.
Djlloyd
_
30. December 2013 @ 19:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi guys.. I would really appreciate some help on this.. I have an ariva 150 using my LAN connected to it. I need a channel list an a software patch for CS? Can anyone help please and thanks..
_
11. February 2014 @ 17:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm finding it harder to get the ferguson ariva 150 and 250 models now. There are new models out called the 152 and 252... The only differnece being they can receive a newer dvb2 standard.

Anyone tried out these boxes yet, and I suppose the bigger question, will the patched software for the 150/250 models work on them?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
12. February 2014 @ 06:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
basically the same box as the older ones except they now have the newer DVBT-2 standard, dont put any older firmware on the boxs, not made for them, google Ariva 252 emu and you will find the firmware
_
12. February 2014 @ 06:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice one mick... I got it.
'EMU' in the search did the trick alright. I was googling all words like 'ariva 152 patched firmware' and getting nowhere.
honestbro
_
24. February 2014 @ 14:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys,
tried to flash a 150 for a friend last week and got the ASH message, hooked up the null modem, went through process got "off" message on display panel. Powered box up at television (I had to connect to pc in a different room to connect RS232)everything blank including display panel. Went through same process again, the ALI upgrader seemed to see the box although nothing showing on the display panel.
Still dead.
Any ideas?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
25. February 2014 @ 03:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Make sure your using an older fimrware than what thats on it to reflash it, so if the box is using say V1.25, you will need to flash the box with a genuine firmware and it has to be a different version, so use a genuine version V1.20 and try it again, it could be a timing issue, start the loader, count to 4 and flick the box on, may take a few attempts

or try pudzy's suggestion on this

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-59/...son_150-971015/
demdike
_
28. April 2014 @ 19:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my box nation no signal any idea s
tongs007
_
29. April 2014 @ 03:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by demdike:
my box nation no signal any idea s
freq change
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
29. April 2014 @ 03:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
check king of sat or lyngsat and you will see when chans move and what they moved ot, either a rescan or if ure using the chan editor you may be able to change it there if u use a chan file

_
24. May 2014 @ 07:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello guys, just wondering any irish lads got a good channel list for the ferguson arriva 210 box... m8 of mine looking for one, and i dont fancy spending 2-3 hrs making one for him, cheers
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict
_
24. May 2014 @ 14:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
with all the movements channel lists can be short lived.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > ariva 150 combi

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork