User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 14:11
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > ariva 150 combi
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Ariva 150 combi
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
23. October 2013 @ 16:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have you tryed it yet mick.. i changed from 1.24 back down to 1.20 cause channels where slow to clear, like 5-6 seconds.. didnt like the picture of the 3 boys on startup as well.. hehe . but ya i give this latest firmware a go.. cheers
Advertisement
_
__
honestbro
_
24. October 2013 @ 03:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by MICKAH:
New firmware out today for Ariva boxs, they seem to have updated the firmare regulary and its good that the have addressed the cams issues since the 1.21B firmware to latest
A150/250Combo_20131023_1.25B4_patch they have made some huge changes

- New editor keys
- Fixes in HD +
- Improvements in the diagnosis Newcamd
- Unlocked Grooveshark
- Plus changes to the original
- Added support for web server mgcamd*
- Fixes in newcamd'a*
- Fix the password in GBOX*
- Unlocked Grooveshark*
- Plus amendments to the original
- improved access to Web services
- improved and adapted to support FastScan nC +
- Added option "remember last mode"added a new feature "My IPTV"
- improved WiFi connections resumeImproved handling of TP 12012 29700 V on Astra 1
- fixed save a list of channels in BIN format
- and other minor fixes and improvements

Latest changes
Update the default keys Bulsat, TNT and other
Grooveshark unlocked and change bootlogo
Plus amendments to the original
Hi Mickah,
Where can I get this upgrade?
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
24. October 2013 @ 04:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Pudzy - yes, I found that to, going from a FTA chan to Encrypted, but it fixs all the above issues with the box and mine now clears chans, but I did find after more testing and its pointing to it as the issue,

Quote:
I have seemed to got a handle on what was happening with the box, it seems, I could be wrong, that the ethernet port is faulty on some of these boxs, its like they "sleep" and when you go to a encrypted chan after being on a FTA chan, the box dont respond, until you either go to Network setting, flick DHCP on and off to "kick" the box into connecting again with the router, on wireless this problem seems to be gone on the new firmware and previous one, as the USB port is constantly working as its stays in contact with the router, this is the only rational way some of these boxs have had the issues of clearing chans after being on a FTA chan for more than 10 mins, could be wrong as I say, but its pointing to it

honestbro - Google Ariva 250 emu firmware and you will get it

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
24. October 2013 @ 04:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
EDIT - I have one box running a CCAM line and the box is working perfect, not glitching, hopping like before, so that seems to be cured to!!! So thats both N and C working fine and both clear chans after been on a FTA chan for more than 10 mins using wireless,

red1973
_
25. October 2013 @ 11:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone got a channel list for sky on the 150?

Thanks
_
4. November 2013 @ 16:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by red1973:

Thanks
i got up to date one for it m8.. i dont no how to upload it. so if you pm me you email, i send it 2 you..
red1973
_
5. November 2013 @ 09:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by pudzyryan:
Originally posted by red1973:

Thanks
i got up to date one for it m8.. i dont no how to upload it. so if you pm me you email, i send it 2 you..
Cheers Pudzy

Will pm my email address

Thanks
blackstuf
_
13. November 2013 @ 05:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried the latest firmware V1.25 for the ariva 150, but found channels freezing especially going from FTA to encrypted, i had the same issues with V1.24 so i moved back to the V1.20 and it seems to be best at the moment for me.Does anyone suggest anything else to try???, because with version 20 i have no access to u tube etc
Thanks
Blackstuff
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
13. November 2013 @ 05:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
see my comments above, the ports on these seem to be the problem, I am using wireless and no issue with chans, where I was using the ethernet port, this was the case, using the latest firmware

_
13. November 2013 @ 05:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ditto here, same as Mickah - using wireless now, recommended by himself and reaping the rewards, credit to Mickah!! :)

Think the comments might be on another discussion tho :
Here it is:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-59/...iva_150-966642/
blackstuf
_
13. November 2013 @ 06:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks lads, just ordered the dongle now
chip7
_
13. November 2013 @ 08:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a 250 box and I'd like to get it working on wireless . What exactly do I need to order to make it work
_
13. November 2013 @ 08:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have a read of thread - Skybox F3/4/5 vs Ariva 150. There are plenty of wireless dongles about but there is a very reasonable one mentioned, cheap and works well for me anyway.
_
13. November 2013 @ 08:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Have a read of thread - Skybox F3/4/5 vs Ariva 150. There are plenty of wireless dongles about but there is a very reasonable one mentioned, cheap and works well for me anyway.
blackstuf
_
20. November 2013 @ 06:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I received the wireless dongle in the post today, can someone walk me through it step by step to install it
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Wifi-Wireless-11...=item51a5690d6f
I'm using a ferguson ariva 150
suttsy
_
20. November 2013 @ 06:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys,

Just seen this on another forum.

It might help someone out going forward.

Some hidden menu codes in the ariva 102E, should work with other ariva STBs to.

Press the following combinations via Remote Control under MENU|INFORMATION

5x1 -> 1 1 1 1 1 (Factory Test)
5x5 -> 5 5 5 5 5 (OTP Configuration)
5x6 -> 6 6 6 6 6 (HDMI Factory Test Menu)
5x7 -> 7 7 7 7 7 (Debug/Log Server !?!?)
5x9 -> 9 9 9 9 9 (Device Informations - integrated Software / CAMs)

Regards,

Suttsy
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. November 2013 @ 06:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by blackstuf:
I received the wireless dongle in the post today, can someone walk me through it step by step to install it
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Wifi-Wireless-11...=item51a5690d6f
I'm using a ferguson ariva 150
Seriously, what instructions is there, plug it in and turn the wireless on in the box via the menu,

blackstuf
_
20. November 2013 @ 10:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I sorted out the wireless and install up to date firmware, but it made no difference its still freezing going from FTA to encrypted, so i went back to version 20 which was glitching less, just seems i'll have to put up with the freezing issues, unless anyone has any other options
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. November 2013 @ 11:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Freezing as in not clearing the chans? or freezing as in glitching picture freeze etc, mine is working perfect and so are others,

Whats improved going back to V1.20 from the latest version? its clearing the chans or freezing stopped?

Are you using a CLINE or NLINE per chance?
blackstuf
_
20. November 2013 @ 12:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm using an N:line....while using v1.25 the picture freezes every couple of minutes, but while using v1.20 there is no picture freeze,while using cabling from the router to the box the screens shows scrambled if going from FTA to encrypted and i have to flick off and on the DHCP , and the same happens while using the wireless dongle
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. November 2013 @ 15:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK pic freezes is down to your supplier of the line, not the box, that was the issue I was having, but since i went to wireless its fine, ok it may take a sec or 3 and then it clears but havent had an issue since, now I have the Ariva 250, not the 150,

Have you tried a test NLINE or CLINE into the box from someone else?

blackstuf
_
20. November 2013 @ 16:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no i don't have a test line at the mo to try i'd like to, but i don't think there'll be a difference because the only issue i have when i use v1.20 is when moving from FTA to encrypted, i have a clear picture otherwise,
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. November 2013 @ 16:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try a test line, google for one, you will get one no issue, load the latest firmware and try it then, try from FTA to encrypted on wireless, click onto a chan and then another and see if that kicks in, try a Cline or a Nline, all I can say is its working on mine and others with the latest firmware, I did have this issue you had but its seemed to have gone with the lastest firmware and I am on the same line as I always was, now i did try various lines and had the same result on the old firmware, DHCP flick on and off as if the line/box slept,

Davii
_
21. November 2013 @ 11:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i got a new ariva 250 today and got the satellite working fine but saorview channels i cant seem to get i had an ariel on the roof an the max signal quality im getting is 10%,,any ideas?
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. November 2013 @ 03:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do an autoscan and if nothing comes in check your aerial or plug one into it like a small one

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > ariva 150 combi

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork