User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 22:13
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > motorola hackers bible - no posting email addies
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Motorola Hackers Bible - NO POSTING EMAIL ADDIES
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mossyy
_
15. March 2005 @ 10:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. April 2005 @ 10:39

Advertisement
_
__
_
15. March 2005 @ 10:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Good Lord mossy! Now that's a guide :)

My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.
The Forum Rules You Agreed To! http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
"And there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33
mossyy
_
15. March 2005 @ 18:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thnx a million Nephilim :D :D

So MuCh TiMe YoU wAsTeD, ThAtS wHy I hAd 2 RePlAcE YoU....
Wizardtom
_
15. March 2005 @ 21:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I prefer the original

http://www.mobile-review.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=16917

he uses pretty colors

Tomas
mossyy
_
16. March 2005 @ 05:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
then read the one there, and leave that for the PEOPLE here,,,, and btw at least am sharing that with the members here not like u just keeping that for urself....

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. March 2005 @ 05:30

jlavah
_
16. March 2005 @ 16:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
fuck mossyy, that little bitch

JoHnNyLaVaH

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. March 2006 @ 13:48

mossyy
_
16. March 2005 @ 18:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no problem at all jlavah

ex10sion
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
17. March 2005 @ 13:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this is what i need.... thanX guys

hope this can help me....
mossyy
_
17. March 2005 @ 18:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no problem at all ex10sion :D :D

LiNx88
_
21. March 2005 @ 14:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's crazy. You have WAY too much time on your hands. Thanks a lot!
mossyy
_
21. March 2005 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
u welcome any time LiNx88 :D

bellgoth
_
25. March 2005 @ 07:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,
I followed your guide but, everything went well up to
[i['7) The Untitled Kjava File dialogue box should say Java App Loader is Now Disabled. If it says Java App Loader is Now Enabled, go straight to Step 8. '

When i did this one, nothing happend
'7i) Click on the Enable/Disable Java App Loader Menu in the dialogue box. '
Its as if it doesn't reconise that im pressing a button on the dialogue box.

Hope to hear your guru advice soon

Bell
mossyy
_
25. March 2005 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
u must have the Java App Loader enabled, and to enable it i prefer using the P2KTools its quite easy to do it....

anyway if u dont know how to enable it using P2KTools let me know and i'll tell step by step what to do...

marius2du
_
30. March 2005 @ 08:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Many many thanks for this guide ! It is great place we can find on the internet ! I own a MOTOROLA E398 and I would be happy If I could find a Section which explain How to transfer Games via Bluetooth on E398. I have tried with the method described in Section 7 for E1000 but unsuccesful. Under OBEX folder, I created/renamed kjava folder, then made the transfer of *.jar file, but the file is not there. So I erase kjava folder then, without any problem.
mossyy
_
30. March 2005 @ 11:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay thats for v600 but have a try anyway

-Install the latest version of the MPT software and run LiveUpdate

-Start the software, open the default profile, and cancel out of the connection type screen

-When the program opens with the generic phone/skin selected, hit F6 to go into the manual setup

-Click the Communication tab and change the modem to the Bluetooth modem, then select the V600 from the device selection screen

-After you exit the setup, the skin should change to the V600 and it MIGHT connect to the V600

-If it doesn't, initialize the Dial-up Networking Gateway to the phone via Bluetooth (you can do this through "My Bluetooth Places," or the Bluetooth tray icon)

-You will see the BT icon turn green (if you have it set up correctly) and the dial-up networking window will pop up

-With the icon still green, refresh the Mobile PhoneTools display (or exit and restart the program, or open and close the setup screen)

-It should connect! Now whenever I open the MPT software, I don't even have to initialize the Bluetooth modem. It does it automatically.

Let me know if this works for anyone! I hope it was helpful.

papaki
_
30. March 2005 @ 14:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mossyy, pls help me. did everything and now my motorola v600 and my pc are well connected using MPT 3. phone book and calendar can be synchronized easily, BUT my sms doesnt appear in MPT. Also when a new sms coming, it says retrieving but nothing actually comes up to my MPT. What's wrong? Thanks for your help.
mossyy
_
30. March 2005 @ 15:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what MPT version do u have???

papaki
_
30. March 2005 @ 23:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it's mpt 3.00 or 3.11, i am not really sure.
mossyy
_
31. March 2005 @ 04:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try to upload it with 3.23 and c if it works....

papaki
_
31. March 2005 @ 04:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how do i update mpt to 3.23?
mossyy
_
31. March 2005 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
open the MPT go Menu>Setup>Live Update.....

v80crazy
_
11. April 2005 @ 11:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just bought an unlocked v80 from ebay. Knew it was going to be a problem when I poened the box and the manuals were in FRENCH! I downloaded them but now the problem I am running into is not being able to get to the internet from the phone. I am on T-mobile. They have sent me the browser set up and it did not work (they are treating it as a v600 since they do not support the v80). I changed the opcode, reset it to factory settings, resent the signals...is there anything else to do? I just want to get to my 3gupload locker! I love the phone and do not want to return it, but I can't get it to work. I can't even get my aol IM to work. Thanks! Alex
bellgoth
_
11. April 2005 @ 11:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, I two had this problem but on o2, it took me a number of times ringing up the bloody company (2 months). Eventually (3 weeks ago) I had to go through all my internet settings with a guy over the phone to get it working. After 45mins of entering all the data manually, He sent me a web browser text and everything worked and still does.

Only thing i can suggest is keep ringing T-Mobile until someone knows what their are talking about. I know T-Mobile can set it up, as my Girl Friend also has the same phone and she got it up and wroking on the first day by ringing em...

If no luck i'm sure somebody here will help you out
BS2005
Suspended permanently
_
11. April 2005 @ 19:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
here's the original that mossy copied it from, word for word:
Advertisement
_
__

_
ACDCMain
_
12. April 2005 @ 15:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ BS2005
Quote:
here's the original that mossy copied it from, word for word:
why does it matter if he copied it word-for-word @ least knows what he is talking about ^^ and he only copied if for oteher ppl who havent seen that site b4 so he could help them!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. April 2005 @ 15:21

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > motorola hackers bible - no posting email addies

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork