User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 21:57
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > motorola hackers bible - no posting email addies
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Motorola Hackers Bible - NO POSTING EMAIL ADDIES
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mossyy
_
12. April 2005 @ 17:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank You!!!

ACDCMain

So MuCh TiMe YoU wAsTeD, ThAtS wHy I hAd 2 RePlAcE YoU....
Advertisement
_
__
AlmostOz

1 product review
_
12. April 2005 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi

just want to say that this site is really cool

Ive got a brick (ie an a835) (its better than my nokia3210) and i ve spent a few hours reading stuff, and finally got the mpt 3.11 going and recognising my phone. No trouble transfering mp3 onto my phone, but i have two problems.

1)When i go to use multimedia studio to make a ringtone, and transfer it, it tells me that (unable to trasfer, mp3 codec may not be supported)

2) when i go to transfer a picture, it tells me, "error, white space not allowed" (wierd huh)

if you can help us out thatd be cool
mossyy
_
12. April 2005 @ 18:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try uploading using the P2Kman instead of the MPT and it should work....

AlmostOz

1 product review
_
12. April 2005 @ 18:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
got p2kman going after installing the drivers, so it recognises my phone, bt it fails when i try to transfer something using the phone_>pc button

any ideas?

and is there anywhere to download premade moto ringtones?
AlmostOz

1 product review
_
12. April 2005 @ 19:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
File upload... /apc0033_RJ.jpgGENERIC FAILURE

thats what p2k says
mossyy
_
13. April 2005 @ 16:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try to rename the picture.....

marius2du
_
15. April 2005 @ 03:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have two questions for motorola e398:
1) how can I copy and install java games onto e398 via bluetooth?
2) is there any possibility to acces Phonebook in MPT software when the phone is not connected (off-line) ?

Thx for your answers,
MARiUS
mossyy
_
16. April 2005 @ 04:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
about transfering games i have discuss about that in some thread u just need to use the search function to find it .... about the phone book u can use either excel or outlook to c them but u have to save the phonebook to ur computer....

ciocolata
_
16. April 2005 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay....i really screwed up my phone.
have a v220 phone.
was working with seem editing and i backed up my gain_table.bin
i was trying to do some ringtone volume editing, but when i went to save it and upload it to my phone i saved it to the original file and it screwed up my phone and now i have no original gain_table file to back-up to, so now i have no sound coming from my phone at all.
everything works on my phone i just have no sound coming when it rings...oh man what a dope i am....so if someone has the original gain_table.bin file for a v220...pg me and if i could get it from you i would run to your home and kiss your feet and give you a shiny new dollar...haha...trying to laugh because i think i am going to cry.
mossyy
_
17. April 2005 @ 07:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
PM me ur email and i'll send it over for u , with adjusting the volume..... :D

ciocolata
_
17. April 2005 @ 11:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
okay...so here is me being stupid and it being really late and i am tired.
so i am sitting here wondering how i can fix this when all of a sudden i think to myself...self...my wife has the same phone as me...just download her gain_table and upload it to my phone and..viola...it worked...what a dope am i.
still wondering about the volume increase...when i look at xlr8's website about editing offset 49...it says "00" in hex address 49...so do i go into edit...by the way i am using "xvI32"...and use insert string...and change the text string or the hex string..i am newbie for sure?
mossyy
_
17. April 2005 @ 17:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
HaHaHa :D

well send me ur gain table and i'll do it for u .....

AlmostOz

1 product review
_
19. April 2005 @ 17:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ive got two computers - one thats connected to the net (both running xp) and one thats not. One has service pack two and the other doesn't. I found that if you use a computer that doesn't have service pack 2 on it it runs really easily.

Still have a question tho
ive managed to get mpt melody studio to save the mp3 ringtone i want, and then transfer that section to my phone. however my phone only recognises it as an mp3 and i can't use it as a ring tone (a835)
ive tried saving it as the different file types available

any suggestions?
mossyy
_
19. April 2005 @ 19:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well u have to use the P2Kman, then go to the a/mobile/audio directory Delete two files ends with .db restart ur fone and it will work,,,,

AlmostOz

1 product review
_
20. April 2005 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks mossy ill give it a go
mossyy
_
23. April 2005 @ 17:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
keep me up to date?!!

AlmostOz

1 product review
_
27. April 2005 @ 23:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
haven't had a chance to try it yet, but p2kman does nothing but recognise my phone on my computer with sp2 so ill try it on my other one and see what happens
BS2005
Suspended permanently
_
29. April 2005 @ 05:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AlmostOz
it works with sp2 too.

dont use p2kman to upload ringtones to your phone.
pixelboy
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
29. April 2005 @ 10:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nicee Bible... BrightSpark, that bible rules... !!!!

Thanks a lot, I think it very useful. It will nice if everybody can be read
Stink
Suspended permanently
_
29. April 2005 @ 17:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy i have no problem with you copy all the tip& trisks and unlock software and how to and share it to other people and help them out, but silently take credit for all off those things with out mention the authors of those things is bad man you have no respect for all those peole that is low dude

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 29. April 2005 @ 20:52

sh73312
_
4. May 2005 @ 01:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
when i upload 0061_0001.seem, 0062_0001.seem , where do they go?
pixelboy
_
6. May 2005 @ 15:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
when i upload 0061_0001.seem, 0062_0001.seem , where do they go?
They go in the cellphone thier dont are like files onluy upload seem. If you upload files (gain table example) you have to choose first the directory but with seem you dont

good luck man
flip5050
_
8. June 2005 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yo, mr. stink(ie)
Which ever link you click on for the bible the URL reads "mobile-review.com".....not as if one took the entire site and changed the URL to their own personal homepage.

Loosen up mo..... get a woman or somethin'
laire
_
9. June 2005 @ 14:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
This method utilises seem editing, and the actual setting that you need to change can only be done on the triplets and triplets based phones. For all other motorola's, use PST instead.
I've got a v188. Is it a triplet phone, or should I use PST.
Thanks
Advertisement
_
__

_
jarule336
_
15. June 2005 @ 06:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks to mossyy, i finaly got my v265 to say "connected" for p2kman, but im tryin to send mp3 ringtones to my v265 so when i click the tab "update list" it says

"Receiving file list...Fail!"

and when i clik "pc>>>phone" tab it says

"File upload... Fail: cannot get vol info"

any help on what to do here? ive been at this for coup months now and gettin a bit worried? Is this the only way to send the ringtones through p2kman? if not , wher can i dl another program which works? thanks

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > motorola hackers bible - no posting email addies

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork