User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 00:49
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > over one million posts...
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Over one million posts...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
4. May 2005 @ 02:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Last night our forums reached yet another milestone -- now, when all of our forums are combined, we have over 1,000,000 posts in our message boards. This includes 200,000+ posts in our Finnish forums, ~700,000 posts in our English forums and appx. 100,000 posts in our DVD X Copy support forums.

I'd wish to thank all of our users for making our forums one of the largest in the world!

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. May 2005 @ 11:00

Advertisement
_
__
ddp
_
4. May 2005 @ 09:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
your welcome! now see how long til 2 million posts!!

2 product reviews
_
4. May 2005 @ 12:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes dRD your welcome! Two will come soon, just watch. Thanks for running such a great site.

EDIT: Just wondering, who is the millionth poster?

"The only people who should buy Monster cable are people who light cigars with Benjamins." - Gizmodo

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. May 2005 @ 12:52

AfterDawn Addict
_
4. May 2005 @ 12:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thank you dRD for creating and running Afterdawn. It has been great. I really appriciate all the hard work and long hours you have put in.

My website- http://www.dvdplusvideo.com featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.
_
4. May 2005 @ 14:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dRD. i applaud you all. this is 1 more toward the 2 mill.

gif by ireland

we cant help if you wont help yourself
_
4. May 2005 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is great thank you for making this site what it is today! I will be here for a good long time.
AfterDawn Addict
_
5. May 2005 @ 02:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
much appreciated from me as well, you've done a terrific job and i sincerely want to extend my applause and praise to you~ i haven't been on AD for that long, but, have quickly grown to like it's community and it's members. being the big BOSS dRD, just wanted to say thanks~ i'll be here for a long time to come as well. :)

Recommended Media:

Taiyo Yuden 4x dvd-r TYGO1/ 8x dvd-r TYGO2/ 8x dvd+r YUDEN000T02/ 16x dvd+r YUDEN000T03
Verbatim 8x dvd+r MCC003
Verbatim dvd+r DL (MKM001)= flawless no compression backups
"Do Yourself A Favor, Use The Good Stuff
TY & Verbs 4 Life~ :)" ~docTY~
"Its better to be quiet and appear stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
I am always prepared to recognize that there can be two points of view - mine and one that is probably wrong - John Gorton
TahoePro
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
5. May 2005 @ 12:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wtg everybody

AfterDawn Addict
_
5. May 2005 @ 13:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
3 cheers for dRD. this too is the best computer website on the net 2day
Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
5. May 2005 @ 13:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah who was the millionth poster???

AfterDawn Addict
_
5. May 2005 @ 17:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Congratualtions, dRD, AD, and all its members, WTG all.

Hallywood
_
5. May 2005 @ 19:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Folks,
I'm pretty sure I was the millionth poster. I'm not positive but it sounds good to me. Quality not quantity is whats important. I know that some people will be offended and make up stories that I wasn't the one but I know in my own mind it was me and nothing you people do can make me believe otherwise. I also know you are all envious so "ha ha".
Get er done, lol.
HW.
NDgamer
_
8. May 2005 @ 16:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL Thats Funny...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. May 2005 @ 00:04

_
8. May 2005 @ 19:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
your sig is way too big, look here.http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/189144
Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
9. May 2005 @ 16:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
WoW

macburner
_
9. May 2005 @ 16:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Who was the millionth Poster? They should get a t-shirt or something.

Matt

_
9. May 2005 @ 21:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is there anyway that you can tell?
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. May 2005 @ 18:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
I'd wish to thank all of our users for making our forums one of the largest in the world!
No No No, Thank you -dRD- for taking time and part of your life in creating this wonderful forum to which I love and could not do without.

I have met some of the greatest and knowledgable people in the world thanks to this site.

So thank you again -dRD- and -ketola- (and sorry if I missed anyother admin) in making history!
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2005 @ 18:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
7,000 + of them are mine :D

TahoePro
_
13. May 2005 @ 19:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you very very much for creating this site and running it as well. I applaud all the work that you and all the other staff as well as everybody on the site because there is no I in AfterDawn. Ty

2 product reviews
_
13. May 2005 @ 19:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
7,000+ of them are mine
plus @ least 14,000 from dela ;)

Peace,

Pop Smith

"The only people who should buy Monster cable are people who light cigars with Benjamins." - Gizmodo
AfterDawn Addict
_
13. May 2005 @ 19:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think Dela was at about 11,000 i believe, but yeah, a huge amount of posts lol

2 product reviews
_
13. May 2005 @ 21:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
haha, I estimated that count (thats why I put the *wink* smiley after it) but, I was closer then I thought.

_
20. May 2005 @ 10:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Nice one guys, i know i'll be here a long time too..

well if i behave that is

:)

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. May 2005 @ 10:17

Advertisement
_
__

_
NDgamer
_
22. May 2005 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
How Ya All Doin! Just Testing my sig :)

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > over one million posts...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork