User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 20:06
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > over one million posts...
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Over one million posts...
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ormazon
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
13. July 2005 @ 20:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Congrats to your forum!

Belly up!
Advertisement
_
__
ormazon
_
13. July 2005 @ 20:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok, the picture was a little to big, sorry.

Belly up!
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
13. July 2005 @ 23:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
very nice!!!!!
Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
21. July 2005 @ 14:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ahh guys...sorry to say that i dont think it hs reached 1 million:I counted with my calculator 803,389 posts...at 6:45 today...is it just me or does that mean no million...

ddp
_
21. July 2005 @ 15:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
might not have been your computer but ad servers doing that as i noticed it is slow sometimes.

Doggy_Bot, did you take in the finnish side of the site?? this is off the 1st page of this thread
Quote:
dRD I hate titles
4. May 2005 @ 06:26
Last night our forums reached yet another milestone -- now, when all of our forums are combined, we have over 1,000,000 posts in our message boards. This includes 200,000+ posts in our Finnish forums, ~700,000 posts in our English forums and appx. 100,000 posts in our DVD X Copy support forums.

I'd wish to thank all of our users for making our forums one of the largest in the world!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. July 2005 @ 15:17

Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
21. July 2005 @ 15:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
W0ps...srry...btw alot of glitches on aD look at this my thread was closed automaticly:http://
forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/212922

dRD whats up...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. July 2005 @ 15:17

ddp
_
21. July 2005 @ 15:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
possibly a useless thread???
Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
21. July 2005 @ 15:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Doesnt a mod have to come and shut it down...

ddp
_
21. July 2005 @ 15:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
or the admin!!!
Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
21. July 2005 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
none did!

ddp
_
21. July 2005 @ 15:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
did you ask them???
Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
21. July 2005 @ 16:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Wait doesnt a admin or mod have to post on the thread before closing it...

ddp
_
21. July 2005 @ 18:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no
RagePro
Suspended permanently
_
29. July 2005 @ 09:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
AD rules and it keeps getting better
rippy45
_
1. August 2005 @ 18:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey I'm a newbie to this site so please be kind, I am trying to copy with DVDClone, However I don't wish to be very specific till I know I'm in the right place to ask these questions
ddp
_
1. August 2005 @ 19:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
1. August 2005 @ 21:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gee ddp what happened to our mate ragepro..........another one gone
Doggy_Bot
Suspended permanently
_
2. August 2005 @ 09:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yay!

ddp
_
2. August 2005 @ 10:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it was bound to happen & won't be the last either
moneys
Suspended permanently
_
2. August 2005 @ 18:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
MAKE FAST MONEY
Removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 2. August 2005 @ 19:09

ddp
_
2. August 2005 @ 18:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
good bye spammer!!! you lost your money!!!! do you hear the approaching thunder???
tEChniiQue
_
8. August 2005 @ 11:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CONGRATULATIONS AFTERDAWN

Thanks for everything ddp. Sorry it took so long to reply in but I had to scroll past the smiley face. KEEP UP the GREAT WORK!

-aD

slew0408
_
17. August 2005 @ 00:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
congrats to afterdawn....this is a really great and educational forum that has taught me alot, keep up the good work everyone!
_
29. August 2005 @ 02:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CONGRATULATIONS AfterDawn for making such a great site ive only been part of this site for a little wile now but im on it everyday i hope this site lasts for many many many more years to come

Advertisement
_
__

_
nrautava
Suspended permanently
_
30. August 2005 @ 02:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CONGRATULATIONS AfterDawn

This is the best forum I have ever been... Thank you guys for that.
-respect for all-

for ormazon
-great picture :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. August 2005 @ 02:10

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > over one million posts...

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork