User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > new to motorola? a list of common terms, apps, and where to get the apps.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
New to Motorola? A list of common terms, apps, and where to get the apps.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
chubster1
_
15. April 2005 @ 01:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well ive upgraded it to the lastest version and it is still the same.
Advertisement
_
__
jdspeed
_
15. April 2005 @ 22:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, im not sure how to use the mobiledit light....i am not sure if u have to pay tp use it or if there is another way around paying help please....i hate the v180 all i want to is to DL stuff
mossyy
_
16. April 2005 @ 04:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
jdspeed

use the P2Kman to DL stuff...

chubster1

reinstall ur MPT, then install MPT 1.23 then update it with 2.xx then do the live update and u will have 3.23

So MuCh TiMe YoU wAsTeD, ThAtS wHy I hAd 2 RePlAcE YoU....
imgelocus
_
18. April 2005 @ 09:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ya, I dl v 3.23 and it doesnt have the media menu in the actual mpt program, just the separate program - multimedia studio which was downloaded with it.

ImageLocus
mossyy
_
18. April 2005 @ 16:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try different MPT,,,,,

mifireman
_
20. April 2005 @ 09:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossy, I have MPTv3.11h, can I follow your V265 tutorial with this version? I am running Windows XP and I am only interested in ringtones. I attempted to update, but it would not take my email address. Can you walk me through the live update sequence, if I need it? Thanks!!

Michigan Fireman
mossyy
_
21. April 2005 @ 08:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try to follow with V265 tutorial and c if it will works,,, and let me know.....

mifireman
_
21. April 2005 @ 09:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy, my mistake, the MPT v3.11h I had, doesn't work. Can you still walk me through the live update? Still having no success. Thanks!

Michigan Fireman
DykappaX
_
21. April 2005 @ 15:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone tell me exactly how to update MPT to 3.23? I can't figure it out. I found a post from Mossyy and can't figure out how to do the 2.xx update part.

Props to Mossyy cause he's awesome.
motopimp
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
21. April 2005 @ 15:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossy ...

I tried using this link http://www.free.cz/motorola/Motorola_MobilePhoneTools_1.23c_EN.zip

to get the program for my cell phone. I want a program that will install on my pc and let me download mp3s and wallpaper. Thanx for the info the other day but I need a nother link. CAn you give me a direct link and tell me what to do. I need a link for a similar program to hook up my cell to the pc.. Peace out

I am a big moto fan
mossyy
_
21. April 2005 @ 16:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mifireman & DykappaX

as far as i know MPT 3.11 have no live update so what u should do is the following,

1. Download MPT 1.23
2. Then update it with MPT 2.xx
3. Open the MPT clicl on Menu>Settings>Live Update

and that should work.....

motopimp

MPT or P2Kman do the things what u want?? so decide which one do u wanna use....

motopimp
_
21. April 2005 @ 16:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy

Can you give me a link or something to get to a site to download MPT or the other thing you sadi thanx man..
Peace OUT

I am a big moto fan
DykappaX
_
21. April 2005 @ 19:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First Thank you Mossyy. Second, does it matter if my OS is Win98se?
Third Thank you again.
chubster1
_
21. April 2005 @ 23:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yo mossyy. installed mpt 1.23 and clicked on update but it just went to web site. how do i update to mpt 2.xx. thanks .
mossyy
_
22. April 2005 @ 01:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
motopimp

this link is working perfect http://www.free.cz/motorola/mmpt_1.23c_EN.zip

and thats the only one i have.......

DykappaX

if ur OS is win98se u can use MPT but with some difficulties depends on ur computer but i would advice u using P2Kman.....

chubster1
here is the link for MPT 2.xx
http://www.free.cz/motorola/mobilePhoneTools_2.16_US%20-%20update.exe

chubster1
_
22. April 2005 @ 05:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks mossyy.
motopimp
_
22. April 2005 @ 12:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy besides this link http://www.free.cz/motorola/Motorola_MobilePhoneTools_1.23c_EN.zip

do i need anything else to run a program that will let me put mp3s and wallpaper on my phone.? Thanx for the info so far mossyy

I am a big moto fan
DykappaX
_
22. April 2005 @ 12:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK so Mpt updated but only to 3.20 It comes up but it never recognizes my phone. When I check in control panel under System in the device manager it still doesn't have the right driver for the phone (V220). Any suggestions? I also have P2kman but I think I just need the driver to get everything to work. I have downloadedso many drivers that everybody says it needs, but windows never recognizes it and won't install. I just can't figure it out.
motopimp
_
22. April 2005 @ 16:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy I downloaded the linkhttp://www.free.cz/motorola/mmpt_1.23c_EN.zip

then i went to the install shield aka setup and it asked me for a disk which I didnt have. I dont know if there is any other way of installing it on the computer. I need help as soon as possible mossyy. When I first began to install it it worked fine until it asked be for a disk ...[ NEED HELP ASAP Thanx

I am a big moto fan
mossyy
_
23. April 2005 @ 05:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DykappaX

u need a drivers that suits for Win98Se and the only place to get them is on the top of the forum there is a thread about Drivers for all the OS try that driver and c if it would work....

motopimp
it shouldn't say anything about Disk but i'd say get another MPT from different site......

motopimp
_
23. April 2005 @ 15:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Emergency Mossyy..
I donwloaded MPT version 1.23.. I click on data file and then click on the mphonetools application. I extract all files and then I click on the setup.. This time it doesnt ask for a disk.. The meter fills the bar completely meaning that the installation is nearly done but then a note thing pops up saying" Unhandled exception- DLL function call crashed:PBK install:Get book names. Then at the booton it says program will now terminate. I dont know what the heck to do man.. Pleez help me out and tell me what to do ..

I am a big moto fan
mossyy
_
23. April 2005 @ 16:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

motopimp
_
24. April 2005 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy as I am talking to you I am downloading MPT 2.16. I donwloaded the version 1.23 and then i had that error messgae thingy pop up . I tried hiitng CTRl ALT Delete to bring up the Task Manager .. I ended the application for installing. I went back but tyhe same eroor messgae popped up., So I am installijgn the MOT 2.16 version. Tell me if what inm doing is a good idea. And give me some advice on using P2k man

I am a big moto fan
motopimp
_
24. April 2005 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy as I am talking to you I am downloading MPT 2.16. I donwloaded the version 1.23 and then i had that error messgae thingy pop up . I tried hiitng CTRl ALT Delete to bring up the Task Manager .. I ended the application for installing. I went back but tyhe same eroor messgae popped up., So I am installijgn the MOT 2.16 version. Tell me if what inm doing is a good idea. And give me some advice on using P2k man.. ThNX Mosssyy

I am a big moto fan
Advertisement
_
__

_
motopimp
_
24. April 2005 @ 11:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy I installed the update for Motorola Phone Toools. I installed the version 2.16. I ran and and so far so good .. If this works ur a genius

I am a big moto fan
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > new to motorola? a list of common terms, apps, and where to get the apps.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork