User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 09:50
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > new to motorola? a list of common terms, apps, and where to get the apps.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
New to Motorola? A list of common terms, apps, and where to get the apps.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
mossyy
_
24. April 2005 @ 14:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i'll be waiting for the redults HaHa :D :D

about the P2Kman is a very good prog. i use it more that the MPT,,,,

So MuCh TiMe YoU wAsTeD, ThAtS wHy I hAd 2 RePlAcE YoU....
Advertisement
_
__
DykappaX
_
24. April 2005 @ 15:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I downloaded the driver, but when I try to get windows to install it, I point out the folder its in but windows doesn't see it. I am going to delete everything off and go back and re do everything. Do think that will be a good idea?
motopimp
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. April 2005 @ 06:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Mossyy . Two questions. 1 how long does it take to become a senior member. AND two I installed MPT 2.16 and it is working but when I get the little p[fone thingy it says initialzining and there is a meter with a 0 percent sayibng no modem detected what should i do

I am a big moto fan
Shraka
_
25. April 2005 @ 14:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've tried to follow the help file, however I'm still having no luck getting P2KMan to connect to my phone.
Phone: V180

I tried to follow the instructions for the registry edit, however I couldn't delete the keys the help file instructed me to.

Any assitance would be appreciated.
motopimp
_
25. April 2005 @ 14:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SHraka.. I am havign the same proble as u.. Mossyy can help us. I have a v180 and when I click on onnect is says that the phone is nt connetced. I know ur pain man.. Anyways lets work together on thsi and tell me if u get any info on p2k man

I am a big moto fan
motopimp
_
25. April 2005 @ 14:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SHraka.. I am havign the same proble as u.. Mossyy can help us. I have a v180 and when I click on onnect is says that the phone is nt connetced. I know ur pain man.. Anyways lets work together on thsi and tell me if u get any info on p2k man.. Mossyy MPT 3.11 isnt working for me man. I wil use p2k man. But teach me how to use it cuz it sasy that the phone is not connected. Thanx

I am a big moto fan
Shraka
_
25. April 2005 @ 14:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've been using MPT 1.23c and treating it as a V60 phone.
Also I found that Mobiledit works quite well.
I just can't delete all the excess images and ringtones that come in the phone by default. That and all the other good things that P2KMAN offers.
mossyy
_
26. April 2005 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
DykappaX

i think its a good idea...

motopimp

to be a senior member i think after 500 posts u do, about ur problem, u have to install the drivers for ur fone to let MPT recognise ur fone...

Shraka
have u installed the P2Kdrivers for WinXp.....

sheepr
_
26. April 2005 @ 18:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi Mossy,im new to motorola, and today i received the cable that i ordered from some company of my V180, then i download the Motorola Phone Tools, but after installing, there was a box called "Device configuration wizard", and in the Device detection, it says "Your device has been detected but could not be identified." does it means that <Motorola Phone Tools> doesn't fit into V180?
mossyy
_
26. April 2005 @ 18:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have u installed the right drivers???

Shraka
_
27. April 2005 @ 05:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mossyy: I'm encountering the error where it detects the device as "USB composite device" that can not start. The help file included with P2KMan says to attempt a registry hack, but I can not delete the registry keys that it tells me to delete, and the phone still will not connect. The registry hack does however prevent me from using MOBILedit, and it prevents the "USB composite device" from showing up in Device Manager. The "USB Modem" device stays, I'm not sure if it is still functional. If I plug the device into a different USB port the origional error will still occur.
sheepr
_
27. April 2005 @ 16:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
right driver?
m?
i think yea..maybe..i dont know..
plz help me >.<
motopimp
_
27. April 2005 @ 16:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yom mossyy I gave up on using the MPT. I want to use P2k tools but it kepps saying that my phone is not connected when it is. Can u give me advice and instructions on how to install v180 on p2k tools or p2k man same thing right.. '

Thanx Mossyy

I am a big moto fan
mossyy
_
27. April 2005 @ 17:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
People i give up, am going to make a thread about the P2Kman and P2KTools , HOW TO... so give me a time, and all ur problems hopefully will be sorted......

DykappaX
_
27. April 2005 @ 22:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Bless you my son... Bless you
I said it once and I'll say it again Mossyy you're awesome.
isandie
_
28. April 2005 @ 14:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so, i found a DL for motorola phone tools v3.11, but it ends in an extention .rar that my computer isnt recognizing. any suggestions on how to open/load this?
isandie
_
28. April 2005 @ 14:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i should add that i have a v300, and i DLd the version shown at the start of this thread, and it doesn't list v300 as a compatable phone
Advertisement
_
__

_
mossyy
_
28. April 2005 @ 19:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
get WinRAR to oprn the MPT!!!

update MPT and u will get ur fone recognised!!!

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > new to motorola? a list of common terms, apps, and where to get the apps.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork