User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 17:59
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > drivers for winxp, winme, win98se *****look here******
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Drivers for WinXp, Winme, Win98se *****Look Here******
  Jump to:

Posted Message
coconutt
_
27. April 2005 @ 20:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Like I said, I've been reading the information given in this forum for 2 days before I ventured to try it. There's a lot of excellent info here and if you take the time to read it, you should have little to no trouble. I couldn't have done it had it not been for the fact that there are people willing to share what they know with those of us who know nothing. :)

I have MPT 3.20 and the software works great! I just now created and uploaded my 1st MP3 ringtone to my cellphone and it was a breeze. Once I order a data cable for my daughter's cell phone so I can do the same on hers, I'll be in business.
Advertisement
_
__
bubsy
_
16. May 2005 @ 11:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey i have a v551, the driver in the link doesnt work on this phone. Is there anything newer than that? i really need a driver for the phone.
termeric
_
6. June 2005 @ 14:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why doesnt the v180 come up in the drivers list? what should i use in its place?
regor
_
6. June 2005 @ 20:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
[QUOTE] as i said before that it has been tested and the results r 99.99% so try to find another drivers and c i it could work....[/QUOTE]

well, mossyy says they've all been tested and they are 99.9% going to work. And if mossyy says it works then it works, dadgammit!

excepting yours and mine. Our v505's and v551's fall into the .01% that doesn't. Go figure.

regor

Yuk Yuk... If only I was half cow...
regor
_
6. June 2005 @ 20:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
as i said before that it has been tested and the results r 99.99% so try to find another drivers and c i it could work....
well, mossyy says they've all been tested and they are 99.9% going to work. And if mossyy says it works then it works, dadgammit!

excepting yours and mine. Our v505's and v551's fall into the .01% that doesn't. Go figure.

regor

Yuk Yuk... If only I was half cow...
flow20
_
14. June 2005 @ 06:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Having trouble with the link at the to of this post. Im looking for usb drivers for v551 win xp. Can anybody point me in the right directions as to where I might find this. All my searching is coming up empty.
hammerhed
_
14. June 2005 @ 07:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi !! I have bought a v3 Razr. What is the software I will need to transfer data using usb cable? Also, can the regular camera USB cable be used to transfer data.

I am loving the phone.
Cheers !!!
parksy
_
14. June 2005 @ 12:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I tried the link and it says it cannot find the server....
Rossempv
_
15. June 2005 @ 02:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
That's also what i get :(
dav4341
_
16. June 2005 @ 11:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi everyone pls hlp. I cannot get my V180 to communicate with my pc. I am running win Me. I installed phonetools and its wont intialize. I had to turn off my modem. It would not stay connected pls help wife going to shoot me if i dont get off Pc soon. Lol

David JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.
bigollie
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
16. June 2005 @ 14:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It seems that i cannot find any of the driver links either

I just want to have a cool ring tone!
dav4341
_
16. June 2005 @ 17:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Is there anyone who can help?

David JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ.
bigollie
_
16. June 2005 @ 18:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i think no one cares about us.

ewokjedi
Suspended permanently
_
23. June 2005 @ 12:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
http://161.184.158.71:6996/mossyy/
Quote:
this is a bad link...

debmul
_
23. June 2005 @ 19:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've gone to the website listed but get a blank page. I need a usb driver for the motorola v220. Please help.

Thanks
debmuljackson

debmuljackson
ewokjedi
Suspended permanently
_
24. June 2005 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
me to but what are we to do...

debmul
_
24. June 2005 @ 15:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ewokjedi
And your reply has what to do with my question, other then sending a link to a website with pop-ups!!!!!!!!!!!

debmuljackson
ewokjedi
Suspended permanently
_
24. June 2005 @ 15:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
debmu what link ...

ewokjedi
Suspended permanently
_
24. June 2005 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i said this is a BAD LINK...

bigollie
_
24. June 2005 @ 15:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No one cares. It is obvious.

_
24. June 2005 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok guys for the driver I have them on my site here. http://www.mtc-comp.com/drv.zip With this being just drivers I dont see any problem with them being there. Unless the legal owner tells me otherwise. For the software you will need to use I can not in good faith put it up. I dont have the right.

odoyle
_
29. June 2005 @ 12:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks whompus but now that I have the drivers what do I do? I am really confused. I have the v180, data cable, Motorola Phone Tools, and WinXP. My computer recognizes the phone when I plug it in but cant get it to work.
Stylze
_
30. June 2005 @ 14:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
as soon as i download the driver how do i install it or use it

I Have windows 98
Motorola V180
Have Not Yet Download MPT

All Batty Man Fi Dead, Ya Dun Kno Str8
bigollie
_
30. June 2005 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
same thing with me, v180 but windows me

Advertisement
_
__

_
Rossempv
_
1. July 2005 @ 01:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi I have the Motorola V980 where can I find the drivers and the other software for it, please help I have a cable for the V980 and Windows XP but he can't find it :(

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > drivers for winxp, winme, win98se *****look here******

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork