User User name Password  

Wednesday 29.5.2024 / 00:41
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > revolution info!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Revolution info!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
XtraZero
_
5. September 2005 @ 16:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The only confirmed title that I've heard is the next Smash Brothers, and it is confirmed to be a launch title. I guess it goes without saying that at some point there will be another Mario, Zelda, and Metroid as well. Anything else is pure speculation imo.

Advertisement
_
__
BilalAyub
_
6. September 2005 @ 02:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
A lot of information has been shown today . Whether you accept them as possible truths is completely up to you. ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON.

04/12/05
DD/MM/YY

JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
BilalAyub
_
6. September 2005 @ 02:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
generation1:

NES
Sega Master System

generation2:

SNES
Sega Megadrive.

generation3:

N64
Sega Saturn
Sony Playstation
Atari Jaguar
Panasonic/Goldstar 3DO

generation4:

Nintendo Gamecube
Sega Dreamcast
Sony Playstation 2
Microsoft Xbox

GENERATION 5:

N5
???????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xpitbull
Suspended permanently
_
6. September 2005 @ 12:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Bilal, what does 04/12/05 means?

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.

Aurora ALX
AMD Athlon? 64 FX-57 with HyperTransport
Windows XP professional edition
4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz - 4 x 1024MB
500GB (250GB x 2) Serial ATA 7,200 RPM w/16MB Cache
Dual NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX KO ACS PCI-E 256MB DDR3 with SLI
killerc
Suspended permanently
_
6. September 2005 @ 15:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
generation 5
xbox-360
nintendo revolution
ps2
panisonic super sonic-lol

Omega Shenron
BilalAyub
_
7. September 2005 @ 07:13 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
wait and see. something will happen.

revolution
noitulover
over
THE WAR WILL BE
OVER!
BilalAyub
_
7. September 2005 @ 07:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
4th December 2005

The world will be released from its grasp.

what is IT?
xpitbull
Suspended permanently
_
7. September 2005 @ 12:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
come on man, do you know something we dont know?

I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.

Aurora ALX
AMD Athlon? 64 FX-57 with HyperTransport
Windows XP professional edition
4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz - 4 x 1024MB
500GB (250GB x 2) Serial ATA 7,200 RPM w/16MB Cache
Dual NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX KO ACS PCI-E 256MB DDR3 with SLI
killerc
Suspended permanently
_
7. September 2005 @ 14:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey BilalAyub y did you doulble post you could have put it all in 1 post or edit with the edit sign beside your post

Omega Shenron
ZpYkE
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. September 2005 @ 21:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what a nutjob, he said himself he is guessing, and then called it fact, this guy is crazy
BilalAyub
_
11. September 2005 @ 11:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
to the retard who called me a nujjob, when have i once stated that these were facts. never. if you paid closer inspection you would see that i said and i quote that these 'could be possible truths'. POSSIBLE TRUTHS DOES NOT MEAN THESE ARE FACTS!

OK.

retard
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
11. September 2005 @ 14:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no no no nooooo!

Heres the truth:
4x 2.5GHz G5 processors with 128KB L1 cache each, and 512KB shared L2,,,

Storage
NO HARD DRIVE!!!!!! but it will have 512MB of flash bult in,, which can be upgraded to any amount (industry standard) so Yes you can upgrade your storage to 4GB or even 10GB of SD Flash if you can afford it.

Game memory
512MB of 1T-SRAM this is faster then the ram in the PS3 and XBOX360
looking at 25 to 30+ GB/s SICK!!!!!!!!!

600MHz graphics by ATI , this is also a faster clock speed then PS3 and Xbox360

But it wont be more powerful look at it in this way: if the PS3 was a
10 for Graphic power, Xbox would be a 9 and Revolution would be an 8!!

Theres not much difference!
ZpYkE
_
11. September 2005 @ 15:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
dude, y do u post this, your guessin..this is stupid
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
11. September 2005 @ 16:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Na im not guessing DUDE!!! its all true, it dont mean the REV will be more powerful just means they will all be too similar!

But i prefer the REV,,, hard drives and Bluerays are pointless and the REV will have better controllers. and who da fluup has Hi definition TV?
it takes like twice the processing power torun games at hi-drf then to run games at normal
ZpYkE
_
11. September 2005 @ 17:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol not you, the guy who started the thread lol ur cool solaray
Solaray
Suspended permanently
_
12. September 2005 @ 14:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok cool man!!!
anime_fan
_
7. October 2005 @ 03:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dunno if you guys seen the video about Nintendo Revolution yet, but there was a scene where this animated character showing how the player played the game. For example, if you lift your leg the character in the game will also do the same (motion sensor). Also, you have to wear this thing like wearing glasses, sun-glassess, etc. Some sort of device you wear over your eyes instead of looking at a tv while playing. Basically, the console is not alone-- there's another part of that look like an entertainment system stand-alone where you can burn games and watch dvd's. All we can do now is wait and see what's up...
XtraZero
_
7. October 2005 @ 04:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's amazing how uninformed some people at this site are. That video has been confirmed FAKE. As awesome as it looks and as cool as it would be to have Nintendo release something that damn crazy, that is not the Revolution. Look around. There should be some pictures on IGN or even some other posts on this forum.

ZpYkE
_
7. October 2005 @ 09:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gosh this is an old post, please inform yourself better and look for newer ones
nessDssb
_
7. October 2005 @ 13:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What do you think of it??? http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?keyword=revolution&platform=34...
I wish this could happen...
_
8. October 2005 @ 20:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just can't wait to see how Zelda is going to be w/ that new controller. All that swinging is gonna put an eye out.
XtraZero
_
8. October 2005 @ 20:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
They already have release dates for the games?!?! O_o;; That's a bit of assumption from Gamestop imo >_>;;

ZpYkE
_
8. October 2005 @ 21:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is the new zlda gonna have all that sword swinging???? cus its actually for gamecube, yes i know backwards compatasbility but still, i think its not compatible with that tipe of gameplay, i think u need to plug a gc controler to the top of the revs and play it with that, im pretty sure
XtraZero
_
9. October 2005 @ 03:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I don't think that site was talking about the GC Zelda. That's why I flipped, as for a site to have a release date for the Revolution Zelda when the Revolution isn't even out yet is pretty effing odd.

Advertisement
_
__

_
_
9. October 2005 @ 11:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yea I was talking about the Revo's Zelda.

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > nintendo wii - general discussion > revolution info!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork