User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 22:45
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > preview functionality added
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Preview functionality added
  Jump to:

Posted Message
BlinkN
_
29. September 2006 @ 06:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Maybe his account expired. Not sure. All he needs to do is remove the linked picture, then it won't come up again,
Advertisement
_
__
_
29. September 2006 @ 07:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ dRD, keep up the good work :)

@ BlinkN, yeah that smiley thing just came up when i open this thread and posting.

"When I look at the smiles on all the childrens faces, I just know theyre about to jab me with something."- Homer Simpson
pazzini
Suspended permanently
_
29. September 2006 @ 08:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry guys all sorted
AfterDawn Addict
_
29. September 2006 @ 08:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@dRD, Fast work boss. It wasn't that important, was just passing on the minor problem. I thought it was just my computer.

Jerry

_
5. October 2006 @ 11:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not too complain or anything, Just calling it like I see it.

Did anyone else notice that when you press preview and then post your message, its always bumped up a line as if there should be writing there but it is left blank?

Big Thanks To Jamaal10!
BlinkN
_
5. October 2006 @ 13:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Test

BlinkN
_
5. October 2006 @ 13:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You're right. Just noticed that now. No biggie.
peter1990
Suspended permanently
_
25. December 2006 @ 13:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hay guys check out igotbanned-askmehow.com,its a great site for all ur needs

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 26. December 2006 @ 01:53

_
25. December 2006 @ 20:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
abuse reports sent to abuse@savvis.net and abuse@layeredtech.com for your spam site. Hopefully they'll terminate it immediately as I'm sure you are spamming everywhere else aside from here.

-Do you believe you own your computer and shouldn't be told what you can run and do? Then say *NO* to Microsoft Vista!
-Since half the questions here involve media problems, here ya go: Only use Verbatim or Taiyo-Yuden discs (get your TYs from Rima.com, not Supermediastore or meritline). Forget the rest, no matter what "brand" they sell under. Always burn at 4x speed regardless of the speed rating of this discs or your drive. If you have burn problems with these then you have to update your drive's firmware. For double-layer discs, only use Verbatim DVD+R DL and burn them at 2.4x speed.
lovepiece
_
4. January 2007 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
huh

jr
Putemup
_
6. January 2007 @ 23:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Preview functionality works great!

Thanks a lot aD team and anyone else involved with it!

_
7. January 2007 @ 03:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You know, I just wanted to say that the preview function has really come in handy for more than a couple of posts, thanks everyone at AD, I fully recognise and appreciate the hard work you guys put into the site.

~BluRay

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever." - Chinese Proverb BluRay.
liliar
Suspended permanently
_
16. January 2007 @ 15:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 16. January 2007 @ 16:36

ddp
_
16. January 2007 @ 16:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
liliar, lightning struck!!! post edited.
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. January 2007 @ 14:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ddp, Has AD given any consideration as yet to include the New Messages facility at the top of the page along with others, there are currently 2 links there that direct you to My Account, maybe 1 can be replaced, it would save having to check your email all the time to see if you've received any PMs....as mentioned I saw this used on anothe Forum I frequent (only for covers though, I'm a LOYAL AD member)

guide by ScubaPete http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/tutorial007.html Nero guide by alkohol http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/Guides/alkohol_guide3.html

New RipIt4Me + DVD Shrink + ImgBurn guid <==== Rip any DVDs http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/422740 Guides by bbmayo..... http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/
ddp
_
17. January 2007 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
gwen, i don't know. suggest you suggest that in the feedback forum.
_
17. June 2007 @ 11:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i'm glad that this feature has been added so that we can check for mistakes :P

you have been owned by my iron fist
mgkilla34
Suspended permanently
_
18. June 2007 @ 13:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. June 2007 @ 15:05

_
18. June 2007 @ 13:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why?
ddp
_
18. June 2007 @ 15:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
mgkilla34, lightning struck!!!! posts edited
Henryxyz
Suspended permanently
_
19. July 2007 @ 19:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi! everybody, how are you! Glad to meet you!Sports and Music are my two great interests.In spare time I often go mountain-climbing with my friends and I usually listen to music for recreation.I'm a Customer Service staff of edited by ddpgame. And I'm very glad to help you solve the problem which you met in edited by ddp game.If you need,please visit edited by ddp. Thanks for your cooperation.

All the best
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 19. July 2007 @ 19:30

Advertisement
_
__

_
ddp
_
19. July 2007 @ 19:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Henryxyz, lightning struck!!! post edited

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > preview functionality added

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork