User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 11:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > spanish afterdawn project needs you!
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Spanish AfterDawn project needs YOU!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
vaq130
_
10. April 2008 @ 00:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Good reply.

Ralph
Advertisement
_
__
dj_nist
_
20. April 2008 @ 23:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i can help translate.
for those people asking for pay, did you read the original post?
es voluntariamente, no se recibe pago.

DJ NIST
bangor09
_
22. April 2008 @ 03:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Pues cuando quieran, nomas contactennos, ya ven que ya hay varios voluntrarios...
bangor09
_
22. April 2008 @ 03:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by bangor09:
Pues cuando quieran, nomas contactennos, ya ven que ya hay varios voluntrarios...
Roughly translated "Whenever you want, just contact us, you see that there are several volunteers"
lavanyaa
Suspended permanently
_
12. June 2008 @ 11:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 12. June 2008 @ 19:25

ddp
_
12. June 2008 @ 19:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lavanyaa, lightning struck!!! post edited
shaunice2
Suspended permanently
_
27. June 2008 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. June 2008 @ 18:55

_
27. June 2008 @ 18:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Si lo que buscan es lenguage técnica, lo dudo que loe puedo hacer, pero si me mandan partes con lenguage mas común, les podría ayudar. Aprendí español primero, y el ingles a la edad de tres años, pues he sido bilingue casi toda mi vida.

If you are looking for technical language, I doubt I can help you but if you send me sections with more common language, I would be able to help your project. I learned Spanish first and English when I was three years old, so I have been bilingual almost all of my life.

?The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware? ? Henry Miller
_
27. June 2008 @ 18:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Whoops I just read the original post again and saw the date it was posted. You're probably done with your project. But do contact me if you need help still or again anytime.

?The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware? ? Henry Miller
allision
Suspended permanently
_
30. June 2008 @ 03:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this is a good topic .support it
jojo45
_
3. July 2008 @ 13:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
any one need help translate in spanish, i can help if really need as you say attn# juan carlos

jojo
sanblas5
_
4. July 2008 @ 09:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by jojo45:
any one need help translate in spanish, i can help if really need as you say attn# juan carlos
como puedo hacer trabajar a mi caja coolsat 5000 en sur america que bin y si las claves son las mismas directamente en ecuador quito

CUKKO
flance
_
10. July 2008 @ 16:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Buenas Tardes,

Creci y me educaron en Espana. Hablo y escribo en Espanol per no estoy aciendo la puntuaction porque tengo las teclas en Ingles y no me parece que merece la pena cambiarlas para esto. Naturalmente lo cambiaria cuando sea necesario.

I grew up and was educated in Spain. I read and write in Spanish but I am not doing the puctuation because I have the keyboard in English and it is not woth it to change it just for this. Of course, I would change it when it becomes necessary.

PEACE - PAZ
Rebootedc
_
13. July 2008 @ 05:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Buenas.

Aparte de español, el mes pasado me estuve peleando con el exploit Independence para mi PS2. Tenía pensado escribir una especie de guía para subnormales (que es como me sentí yo al ver que no me enteraba de nada con ninguna guía) de cómo instalarlo.

Sin más.
Saludos.

Ha, ha!
Advertisement
_
__

_
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
19. March 2010 @ 10:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just wanted to update this topic, after nearly two years. We've been busy working with upcoming localizations and I'm happy to tell that the Spanish version of AfterDawn is in the pipelines. Actually, those of you, who are still interested of this project, please contact us directly via our feedback form.

I just put the first alpha version of the Spanish AfterDawn online. It still lacks tons of functionality (search doesn't work, logging in doesn't work, forums are missing, etc) -- but it is coming together, soon.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > spanish afterdawn project needs you!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork