User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 04:08
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > spanish afterdawn project needs you!
Show topics

Forums
Forums

Spanish AfterDawn project needs YOU!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Page:12Next >
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
18. January 2008 @ 09:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Do you speak and write fluent Spanish (preferrably your native language is Spanish)?

If so, send us a feedback and your contact details via our contact form -- we need volunteers to translate the site to Spanish. The project will begin soon and we want to get this done rather quickly. There's about thousand lines of terms and phrases that need to be translated from English to Spanish.

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/
Advertisement
_
__
_
22. January 2008 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dRD:
Do you speak and write fluent Spanish (preferrably your native language is Spanish)?

If so, send us a feedback and your contact details via our contact form -- we need volunteers to translate the site to Spanish. The project will begin soon and we want to get this done rather quickly. There's about thousand lines of terms and phrases that need to be translated from English to Spanish.
Yo hablo espanol

yo!
bangor09
_
22. January 2008 @ 19:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Spanish It's my native language, feel free to contact me at edited for more information to help you translating the web site.

Regards
Bangor09

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 22. January 2008 @ 20:15

_
22. January 2008 @ 20:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Bangor09

had to edit out those e-mail addies, as per the forum rules. sent an unedited copy of your post through to the admins ;)
bangor09
_
23. January 2008 @ 04:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanx for the edit, I didn't thought it through until posted, I really slipped on that one, thanx again!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
23. January 2008 @ 19:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
¿La pregunta importante es, cuánto él paga?
_
23. January 2008 @ 19:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by baldbear:
¿La pregunta importante es, cuánto él paga?
No se sabes tu

yo!

2 product reviews
_
23. January 2008 @ 20:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hola, soy Latino y mi ingles y español son completamente fluidos, asi q yo me apunto sin contar q tengo conocimiento en la zona de consolas y algo en la zona de computadoras, asi q avisen como esta el mambo, si es gratis o pagado igual da, pero si es pagado mejor.

Hy, I am Latino and my english and spanish are completly fluid, so I am volunteered for this and besides I have knowledge in the areas of gaming consoles and computers, so let me know hows the thing, besides it doenst matter if its free or not, but if its paid its better.

:D

PSP (+[__]%): 2.80 < 1.50 > 3.40OE-A > 3.71M33-4 > 3.80m33-5 > 3.90m33-3 > 4.01m33-2 + 8gb MSPD
PS3 HD 60GB: 1.33 > 1.90 > 2.01 > 2.17 - NO OS
Nintendo DS [+[__]%]: EZ Flash 5 Plus + 1GB MicroSD + EZFlash 3in1
Nintendo Wii: 3.2U + 1GB SD Card + WiiKey 1.9s

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. January 2008 @ 20:23

ozstriker
Account closed as per user's own request
_
24. January 2008 @ 07:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by dRD:

They call me Mr Boombastic
Kekelka
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
25. January 2008 @ 08:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you will need help with russian or german i can help elso:)
Vego
Suspended permanently
_
26. January 2008 @ 01:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey there, here is a latino man, and i can help ya with the translation thing, just let me know how much are we talking about !!!
fastxt
Account closed as per user's own request
_
28. January 2008 @ 09:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If your looking any help give me a shot from Ireland but living in Spain Elx
SaveUs360
_
30. January 2008 @ 17:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yes i speak fluent Spanish so i might contact you.
foxrider
_
4. March 2008 @ 11:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Vea.. Soy norteamericano. Yo y yo no hablo español. arrepentido para la demora.

fainted pulse... the fox still lives...
fat psp1=3.71m33-4fat psp2=3.71m33-4fat psp3=3.71m33-4
ice silver slim psp1=3.71m33-4ice silver slim psp2=3.71m33-4
sweta
Suspended permanently
_
6. March 2008 @ 16:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 6. March 2008 @ 16:33

robee26
_
8. March 2008 @ 07:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
my native language is spanish (from spain)

starfox
elchapo
_
16. March 2008 @ 10:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well,im 2 fluint in spanish and engish.if you guys need any help let me know.and about the money,im here to help this forum 4 FREE.thank you
vaq130
_
20. March 2008 @ 20:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Que pasa con ustedes? Quieren dineros oh a ayudar?

Ralph
squalo
_
26. March 2008 @ 18:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi I am Mexican, If I can help, please let me know. My native language is obviously Spanish, so if you need me please contact me.
DaDreamer
_
27. March 2008 @ 11:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yo tambien soy Mexicano so if you need any help just say it !!
vicenton
_
7. April 2008 @ 20:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
im living in the us and i can help you with translation from english to español no money ok ... contact me asap

money on the wood is good
vicenton
_
7. April 2008 @ 20:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
baldbear does not speak very good spanish this is the rigth way to say "la pregunta importante es cuanto pagan" instead of "la pregunta importante es cuanto el paga" and also vaq130 was wrong is " que pasa con ustedes quieren dinero o ayudar" instead of "que pasa con ustedes oh a ayudar " sorry guys thats the way im

vaq130
_
7. April 2008 @ 20:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Take it if you want it, appears that you may know more Spanish then English per your last word that you wrote on your posting.

"sorry guys thats the way im"

Ralph
dashboy
Suspended permanently
_
7. April 2008 @ 23:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey totaly off topic but check out this SPAM

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 8. April 2008 @ 08:13

Advertisement
_
__

_
vicenton
_
9. April 2008 @ 21:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
that is only a big misteik

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

Page:12Next >

afterdawn.com > forums > announcements > forum announcements > spanish afterdawn project needs you!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork