User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 03:16
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > nokia dbox2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Nokia Dbox2
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message
whaatsupp
_
27. November 2008 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
still nothing
mabye its not emu?????
Advertisement
_
__
fltmofa
_
27. November 2008 @ 18:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol have you seen how many forums have closed tonite due to code posting!
diessel1
Suspended permanently
_
27. November 2008 @ 18:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks for the keylist link turner :]
Danzo100
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. November 2008 @ 18:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi

Can somebody PM me the codes please.

Thanks in advance
Danzo100
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. November 2008 @ 18:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Somebody must have codes for DBox...on Telewest/Virgin.
utd01
_
27. November 2008 @ 18:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
*removed*

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. November 2008 @ 15:04

Scott_A
_
27. November 2008 @ 19:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I bought a rj45 crossover cable so i could fly solo and try and flash my Dbox2 myself. However I managed to send the Dbox into the kein system. I can't connect to my Dbox wirelessly but I can connect through the crossover cable using Dbox2 flashingassistent however it always crashes before the flash begins, stops after 8 bars and the bars are split when flashing video shows one green bar. Any ideas where I could be going wrong?
sfex3best
_
27. November 2008 @ 19:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sombody please send me the new codes
to edited by ddp
PLEASE

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 19:08

jampy3
_
27. November 2008 @ 19:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is anyone from the sw*nsea n*l area who could pm the new keys, mine went off today , using andromeda v2 (x1 chip) sagem. have been using evocam and only rom7 and its been updating itself to date, any ideas? thanks in advance
diessel1
Suspended permanently
_
27. November 2008 @ 19:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
*removed*

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 28. November 2008 @ 15:04

locasio
_
27. November 2008 @ 19:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hope i'm allowed to put links on here. I know not allowed toop ost keys or codes, but think links are ok so, keys are here after download.

*removed*

locasio
_
27. November 2008 @ 19:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anyone know if there is an AU available?

You never know whats around the corner!
jampy3
_
27. November 2008 @ 19:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanx locasio and diessel for link , but can't see vm (n*l) sw*nsea, anyone?? thanx
carlhoper
_
27. November 2008 @ 21:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
CW key working as well now.

One more thing, I've turned off the auto update. Does anyone have a permanent solution to having rolling keys updated?

Also if you do a scan is it likely that things won't quite work? Obviously you can just put the keys in manually, but it's a hassle.

Cheers
Advertisement
_
__

_
carlhoper
_
27. November 2008 @ 21:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
*removed*

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > nokia dbox2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork