User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 10:48
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > nokia dbox2
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Nokia Dbox2
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message
waitsey
_
22. July 2006 @ 04:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Could anyone tell me how to update a "Nokia Dbox2" it came from Germany and it was already flashed. There doesn?t seem to be many channels ei, 112 channels.I have done the service scan and it came up with 303 transponders what ever that mean lol. There are no sky movie channels or MTV or E4. Could anyone help with this?

Many Thanks
Waitsey
Advertisement
_
__
_
5. August 2006 @ 13:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
give me your email and i`ll send you the complete nebies guide to d box 2
rabtyre
_
9. August 2006 @ 07:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
could you please send me a copy of your E-mail for dbox for nebies as I have bought one in debug mode from germany and I haven't got a clue what to do with it.
Thanx
Rab
youngdog9
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
11. August 2006 @ 13:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
please send me the newbie guide also
thanks
xal1124
_
11. August 2006 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can you send the guide to me too? Send to don't-do-it-again@or-else.com

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. August 2006 @ 11:20

youngdog9
_
12. August 2006 @ 02:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please send me the guide to don't-do-it-again@or-else.com
cheers

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 14. August 2006 @ 11:20

jjoeblogs
_
12. August 2006 @ 14:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, could someone please send guide my way - don't-do-it-again@or-else.com - Cheers.

AfterDawn Addict
_
14. August 2006 @ 10:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What don't people understand about not posting email addys and breaking rules?

Jeez,...

_
14. August 2006 @ 11:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sigh...

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
gigzz
_
20. August 2006 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you plz send me one aswell to good-grief-here-we-go-again@are-you-dizzy-yet.com

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. August 2006 @ 12:15

_
20. August 2006 @ 12:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
NO EMAIL addresses.....i can see this being one of those threads, sigh

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
thetman
_
21. August 2006 @ 06:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i need the guide for dbox 2 so bad, help.
AfterDawn Addict
_
21. August 2006 @ 06:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok well that's brill but Pm the guy if you want the guide...Or maybe try
http://www.google.com
They're really efficient...

Do Not post your email address here or you'll be for it - just a word of advice...

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. August 2006 @ 06:55

shaz4real
_
24. August 2006 @ 09:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi guys i have also recently brought a dbox2
i sanned for channels but when i select the channel it says "error channel not available". What is wrong here? how can i fix this. I am getting very angry . please help me guys

shaz
_
24. August 2006 @ 15:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey guys if you want the dbox 2 guide personal message me. i have it and you could in hours.
_
24. August 2006 @ 15:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh and when you guys pm me make sure you leave you email add in the message
danevans
_
26. August 2006 @ 03:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Alright guys, I seem to be having similar problems to Shaz and others so will be very greatful if you can send me through the guide bluemoon!

I have sent you a private message with my email address so check that out mate! Thanks again!
_
26. August 2006 @ 08:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
guys make sure you can recieve up to 800kb through your email, otherwys it wont come through.
Bluemoon
shaz4real
_
26. August 2006 @ 09:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cheers

recieved it today, gna try it now and will let u know how i get on

thanks again

shaz
shaz4real
_
26. August 2006 @ 17:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i have gone thru the whole process. However wen i get to the service file bit, I cant find anywhere with my service file. The ones I have used have been from 2005 and only give me free channels not any sports etc.

Has someone got a latest services file FOR NORTH LON TELEWEST. Or is it me? am i doing something wrong?

shaz
_
28. August 2006 @ 02:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
have you flashed your box with the latest image. it is cammando 4.???
shaz4real
_
28. August 2006 @ 13:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
no i havent...how and where do i get that from?

shaz
Greenwoo8
_
29. August 2006 @ 02:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All the ppv movie channels have gone off.... anyway of fixing this??

Kind Regards

Greenwoo8
_
29. August 2006 @ 04:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the only movie channels you will get are sky movies 1-8 sky cinema 1+2 the horror channel and film four other than that you wont get any others, if your not getting those re scan if that doesnt work put another image on the box.
Advertisement
_
__

_
shaz4real
_
29. August 2006 @ 04:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
any help wid my problem bluemoon?

shaz
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > nokia dbox2

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork