User User name Password  

Saturday 8.6.2024 / 13:47
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > dvd2one problem at end of movie.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
DVD2One problem at end of movie.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
hEwhO
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
2. February 2003 @ 08:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just done a back up of my Vanilla Sky movie, all was fine until the last chapter that suffered severe pauses and pixelation , any ideas ?
Advertisement
_
__
hundrakg
_
4. February 2003 @ 10:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
change media,,,hade the same problems...
malum
_
5. February 2003 @ 00:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
It's nothing to do with dvd2one (except for the fact that it fills the disc to the very end)

It is, as suggested, crap media which can't cope with anything on the outside edge of the disc.
If it plays fine in the PC and not on the stanalone get better media
rubberman
_
10. February 2003 @ 14:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Try Ritek or Verbatim dvd-r media. cant go wrong
hEwhO
_
10. February 2003 @ 23:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Tried Ritek aka Datamedia.
Works on home player just a little funny on
xbox.
thanks for the feedback
rubberman
_
11. February 2003 @ 08:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Not sure what program you use to burn but i had great luck with PrimoDVD. I use that program to burn my VIDEO_TS folder for movies and GI file for PS2 games. If you havent tried Primodvd - try it.
hEwhO
_
12. February 2003 @ 00:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok thansk will do , any pointers on whats need to take back ups of PS2 games ?
I've found a new site worklibrary.com that we are using at work which is quite useful !!
Axmiller
_
15. February 2003 @ 04:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a p3 933 512mb running XP and can not seem to get primo=DVD or Record now max to work for any thing Record now just sits in the menu bar and will not move. So im using nero and it seems to work fine ( I know DVD2one says not 2)

IF you mess with the Bull your gonna get the HORN
tkjalj
_
15. February 2003 @ 19:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What brand of media are giving you guys problems? I hope it is not princo.
hEwhO
_
15. February 2003 @ 22:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I've been using datasafe x2 media.
I've tried another batch (they come in 25's) and everyting now works fine.
looks like a dodgy batch of dvd-r's...

carlhowar
_
16. February 2003 @ 23:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
datasafe 2x printable tops are not working in dvd2one and all bulkpaq 1x 2x and 4x will not work if they have the clear ring in the centre circle, there are a second batch which now has a white ring in the centre and these work fine.

datawrite yellow and white work perfect all the time.
Advertisement
_
__

_
hEwhO
_
17. February 2003 @ 12:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cheers thats useful.
where do you get your yellow ones from ?

kEEP yOUR hEAD dOWN !
hEwOdARES
Related links
Download DVD2One from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
DVD2One v1.0.2 released 1 22. September 2010 News comments
dvd2one - can't join dvds like I want 3 29. October 2008 DVD±R for newbies
Ripping Error with DVD2ONE 1 3. May 2008 Digital video discussion for Mac users
DVD2One taking over my hard drive 6 26. March 2007 Digital video discussion for Mac users
i need some help with dvd2one 2 9. March 2007 DVD±R for newbies
Mac DVD2One TV series burning 2 11. February 2007 Digital video discussion for Mac users
Please help me! I'm having problems w/ dvd2one 9 30. January 2007 Mac - General discussion
MacTheRipper (MTR) and DVD2One 2 5. January 2007 Digital video discussion for Mac users
DVD2ONE X Question 4 6. December 2006 Digital video discussion for Mac users
dvd2one 1 5. October 2006 Digital video discussion for Mac users

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > dvd2one forum > dvd2one problem at end of movie.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork