User User name Password  

Saturday 18.5.2024 / 22:55
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > user submitted guides > **dvdfab decrypt, fixvts, shrink, imgburn guide**
Show topics

Forums
Forums
**DVDFab Decrypt, FixVTS, Shrink, ImgBurn Guide**
  Jump to:

Posted Message
karenoz
_
20. February 2010 @ 07:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey bbmayo

just trying to follow your guide and I have hit a problem. I have got all the programs you tell us to get. I am doing everything by your guide, but when I get to step 31 I hit a problem. It tells you to select ISO Image file and burn with IMGBurn, but I don't get that option when I click on that step. Can you please explain to me why I don't have it there.

I can do everything else correct up until this step and it's really peeing me off.
Any help would be fantastic

Cheers
Karen
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. February 2010 @ 11:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Did you install the option of DVD Shrink that enables automatic burning with ImgBurn?

Piss me off, and I Will ignore You!
karenoz
_
20. February 2010 @ 19:57 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No idea.....where do I get that from?
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. February 2010 @ 20:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

karenoz
_
20. February 2010 @ 20:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Should I delete the dvd shrink I already have?
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. February 2010 @ 20:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You did not read the directions...
Quote:
Do all steps in order given for best results.
1. Install latest version of ImgBurn, if not already installed.
2. Install dvdshrink32setup.exe (installation program) if not already installed.
You already have Dvd Shrink installed,Just copy and replace the DVDShrink.exe from DVD_Shrink_w ImgBurn Feature folder to DVD Shrink Programs folder, C:\Program Files\DVD Shrink(or whatever the folder is depending on your OS).

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. February 2010 @ 20:39

Advertisement
_
__

_
karenoz
_
21. February 2010 @ 03:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for your help. I have worked it all out now.

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > user submitted guides > **dvdfab decrypt, fixvts, shrink, imgburn guide**

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork