User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 12:23
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > ask any xbox question and it shall be answered ! here
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Ask any XBOX question and it shall be answered ! HERE
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
28. June 2007 @ 09:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank you for suggesting a hard drive. I also have another problem, the mame emulator I use for my boxes constantly freezes up, should I use a different version? Thanks.
Advertisement
_
__
Dop3yx
_
1. July 2007 @ 09:06 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok well heres the thing im a total newb i picked up a modded xbox thru a deal. all i know is when it loads up its got evoX. it has the dvd2xbox app and a 200gig hdd. heres my question.... can i get an emulator or sumthing to play 360 games on my xbox?? and basically anything u can tell me would be great as in... loading games and all that great stuff. i have read a few things on here tryin to learn but im still a bit sketchy on the fact anyone that can help lemmie know
thanks
cakes227
Suspended permanently
_
1. July 2007 @ 09:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ Dop3yx

no

Xmod, xbox softmod installation, sales, and repair service: http://xmod1.bravehost.com/

pie>cake
Dop3yx
_
1. July 2007 @ 11:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
oh dam that sucks lol sumone should make one lol
dcunitdfn
_
1. July 2007 @ 12:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
heyy umm im kinda new too all this well sorta ive helped modd my friends xbox
but i need the EVOX file download soo iff ne one knows how i kan get this id really appriciate the help
thnx
cakes227
Suspended permanently
_
1. July 2007 @ 17:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ Dop3yx

They cant because 360 games require a better processor, vidio card, ram, and that sorta stuff

@ dcunitdfn

use xbinx

Xmod, xbox softmod installation, sales, and repair service: http://xmod1.bravehost.com/

pie>cake
Dop3yx
_
1. July 2007 @ 19:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ahh makes sense thanks muchly
dcunitdfn
_
2. July 2007 @ 18:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ohhh i new tht lol rittte thnx

vanhalen-kiss
Marz13
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
3. July 2007 @ 03:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
anyone know how to successfully install xmugen???
jkat1
_
17. October 2007 @ 18:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i currently own a linksys wired router and im planning to buy the linksys WRTP54G VOIP wireless router because i have Vonage. i am also interested in buying an xbox 360 and the xbox wireless network adapter for it. is it possible to play on xbox live wirelessly using the linksys WRTP54G VOIP wireless router? If not please tell me what i should get so i can keep my vonage connection and still play wirelessly on the xbox 360?
djkid9
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. October 2007 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can i put windows on the second hand x-box im gonna buy? but...um..i dont know anything coz i aint got it yet.i just want one of thees or all of'em:windows/mac/linux...or the ps2 bios all in that order on soon to be my x-box thankes
_
29. October 2007 @ 08:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
All i know is putting linux in ur XBOX nd yes it runs very well. It feels like having Windows 95 or 98 on ur xbox but pretty different. Good thing is u dont need to setup a network or network drivers or anything, jus hook up ur internet cable nd bammm, u got net. It converts ur XBOX to a computer, nd u can also switch back to xbox dashboards. One thing ull need to do is get a modchip nd sholder in USB slot for tha keayboard nd ur ready to go. No u cant put in a PS2 bios because the Bios wouldnt work to the XBOX hardware so no point in even trying. Ohh nd before i forget, u might need a bigger Hard drive say 60GB, 120GB, 250GB, or 500GB ( external hdd ). If u have anymore Qs, jus ask.

PC = HP DV7 Entertainment Laptop (2008)
Intel Core2Duo @2.26GHz, 3GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia Ge Force 9600m GT 512MB, Windows 7 Unltimate
Phones = White iPhone 3GS 16GB , Black iPhone 4S 16GB
_
29. October 2007 @ 10:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a PAL(europe) XBOX in a NTSC(us) region. What can I do? Anything at all, I need help. When I hook up and start it's black & white.
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. October 2007 @ 02:36 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Use 'Enigma Video Encoder' to change the region, assuming your Xbox is modded!

_
30. October 2007 @ 08:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
If it's not modded, what can I do? or do I have to mod and then use Enigma.
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. October 2007 @ 20:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Or get a tv that plays both regions...

xboxcloud
_
8. November 2007 @ 21:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi, i have the Xbox Lan port damage, do you know how to repair it? i will apreciate, thanks by the way.
Crooke07
_
8. November 2007 @ 23:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
xbox got an error but no error code shows up what can i do if fix the problem? Help
AfterDawn Addict
_
9. November 2007 @ 00:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You have a version 1.0 motherboard and an error 7.

You will need to get a new HDD and an eeprom reader or modchip!

alexdabom
_
10. November 2007 @ 13:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok heres my problem, i bought a new game acouple weeks ago and my x box wobt read the green ring around the xbox blibks like it is trying to read it but then it stops and nothing happens so i took my game back and and a different one and it wont read that one either? does any1 know how i can fix that? if so please tell me. thanks
AfterDawn Addict
_
10. November 2007 @ 20:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Repair/replace the DVD drive!

alexdabom
_
12. November 2007 @ 19:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can you please explain to me how to do tht b/c the tutorial is to complicated for me to understand.
AfterDawn Addict
_
12. November 2007 @ 23:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The tutorials provided in my my tutorial section are the best help I can provide!

forumuser
_
13. November 2007 @ 14:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Here goes:

What's the easiest way to add a whole bunch of roms and emulators to my soft modded xbox? Do these cost anything?

Does slayer let me install any front end? Can XBMC do everything the others can? It seems the cleanest to me.

Is there a way to setup the XBOX with a bluetooth adaptor for a keyboard?
Advertisement
_
__

_
MuzicLuva
_
13. November 2007 @ 14:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok i've been using dvd2xbox to put games on my xbox hdd and boot from it...the only games that won't work are nba live 07, nba street 2 and 3, and black. The discs aren't scrathced and the games work if i use the disc. I've searched for ways to make these games work but i haven't found anything...anyone know how to get those specific games to work?

edit: just found nba live 07

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 13. November 2007 @ 14:26

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > xbox - general discussion > ask any xbox question and it shall be answered ! here

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork