User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 18:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > if the site has a problem please post here,
Show topics

Forums
Forums
If The site Has A Problem Please Post Here,
  Jump to:

Posted Message
ddp
_
5. February 2011 @ 22:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
server error 500 from about 9:45pm to 10:00pm.
Advertisement
_
__
_
12. May 2011 @ 03:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Ruby09:
nice thread to post
if better if the site has a problem to let them know so they can fix it.rather than let the site end up like one of those with so many problems no one visits it.

custom built gaming pc from early 2010,ps2 with 15 games all original,ps3 500gbs with 5 games all original,yamaha amp and 5.1channel surround sound speakers,46inch sony lcd smart tv.
ddp
_
13. July 2011 @ 13:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Failed to read command byte from ServletExec. at about 1:30pm today.
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. December 2012 @ 19:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

Never noticed tags on threads before, or is it just me?

Admin

9 product reviews
_
18. December 2012 @ 00:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by Ripper:
Never noticed tags on threads before, or is it just me?
I guess they have been there for years, but very seldom used and even better hidden. =)

Jari Ketola
Administrator
http://www.AfterDawn.com
AfterDawn Addict
_
18. December 2012 @ 06:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ah well there you go then, shows how much attention I pay!

ddp
_
18. December 2012 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
so that is what the problem is with you, lack of attention. ATTENTION!!!!!!!
AfterDawn Addict
_
18. December 2012 @ 15:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Paying attention is overrated!

AfterDawn Addict
_
18. December 2012 @ 18:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by ddp:
so that is what the problem is with you, lack of attention. ATTENTION!!!!!!!
You have my undivided! Merry Christmas to All!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. December 2012 @ 18:41

beanos66
_
31. July 2013 @ 18:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
rss feeds down?

I've always used firefoxes live bookmark to view your rss feeds but for the last couple of days when I hover over the bookmark I get "live Bookmark feed failed to load"

http://feeds.afterdawn.com/afterdawn

edit:
Working Today ???

if somebody did something then thanks

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 1. August 2013 @ 03:40

Advertisement
_
__

_
I hate titles

35 product reviews
_
1. August 2013 @ 10:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by beanos66:
rss feeds down?

I've always used firefoxes live bookmark to view your rss feeds but for the last couple of days when I hover over the bookmark I get "live Bookmark feed failed to load"

http://feeds.afterdawn.com/afterdawn

edit:
Working Today ???

if somebody did something then thanks
I think one of the news articles had a non-standard character in the main text -- that typically causes XML parsers, such as RSS readers, to fail. Dunno whether someone corrected the character or if that particular news item is now older than what the feed contains. But good that it has been fixed :-)

Petteri Pyyny (pyyny@twitter)
Webmaster
https://AfterDawn.com/

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > afterdawn feedback & suggestions > if the site has a problem please post here,

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork