User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 17:52
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > the players, the recorders, the discs and the films
Show topics

Forums
Forums
The Players, The Recorders, The Discs and The Films
  Jump to:

Posted Message
AfterDawn Addict

2 product reviews
_
26. August 2008 @ 15:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
About time... Waiting for this BD release.

Advertisement
_
__
akash2008
_
9. February 2009 @ 02:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
several leading consumer electronics companies (including Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony and LG) have already demonstrated products that can read/write CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs using a BD/DVD/CD compatible optical head, so you don't have to worry about your existing DVD collection becoming obsolete. Although it's up to each manufacturer to decide if they want to make their products backwards compatible with DVD, the format is far too popular to not be supported. The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) expects every Blu-ray Disc device to be backward compatible with CDs and DVDs.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 25. April 2009 @ 14:48

5 product reviews
_
11. February 2009 @ 09:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Akash, I would remove those advertisements from your nick... It's against forum rules...

Quote:
Advertising and scams

1. Advertising via forum messages is strictly prohibited. If you need to advertise your products on our site, contact us via the feedback form and we will negotiate an advertising contract with you/your company.

2. Linking to pyramid schemes and other forms of "free <place-your-product-here> schemes" is stricly prohibited (see http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207101 )

3. Providing affilate tagged links to products or services is not allowed.

"Great minds discuss ideas... Average minds discuss events... Small minds discuss people"

PS3 compatible video creation thread... mkv2vob, tsMuxeR etc.: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/621809
The complete HD (Blu-ray/HD-DVD) back-up thread.: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/639346
harie11
Suspended permanently
_
10. July 2009 @ 22:27 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
spam edited by ddp

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 11. July 2009 @ 00:47

webvid123
Suspended permanently
_
23. August 2009 @ 23:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi there, I'm Tracy Jane.. a movie and Tv Series lover... as a marketer, it is part of my dailiiy routine to dwell on daily stress, but fortunately, i have m defense against it...and that is watching spectacular movie and fantastic Tv series
juliab33
Suspended permanently
_
11. February 2010 @ 05:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thats a fantastic post, blu ray has baffled me for ages and never really understood what it was all about, so thanks for posting this, it has definately shed some light on it for me x
wilonai10
Suspended permanently
_
19. February 2010 @ 07:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. February 2010 @ 17:06

Advertisement
_
__

_
prissla
_
22. March 2010 @ 03:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
very good information...

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > blu-ray players > the players, the recorders, the discs and the films

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork