User User name Password  

Monday 13.5.2024 / 23:12
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > nomad jukebox zen xtra 30gb serious problem
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 30GB serious problem
  Jump to:

Posted Message
richardag
_
16. February 2010 @ 07:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
................and the playstation charger works brilliantly.

Thanks coachop!
Advertisement
_
__
coachop
_
16. February 2010 @ 18:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You're welcome
phonegame
Suspended permanently
_
19. March 2010 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. April 2010 @ 09:06

stef1645
_
8. June 2010 @ 12:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have a Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra 60GB that is stuck in rescue mode. At first i was getting a "harddisk problem" with all the options , but then i banged it in my hand and that problem is fixed. Now i just need to make my computer recognize it . while installing drivers i get "MTP failed". does anyone nows how to get around this so i can install firmware.
coachop
_
8. June 2010 @ 13:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Your hard disk problem is probably still there. What OS are you using?Version of WMP?? What firmware version is on the player now?? Which one are you wanting to install? Will the player format the drive while in recovery mode?? (Don't waste time trying to format it any other way)
stef1645
_
8. June 2010 @ 13:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have wmp 11 or vista and on my xp i'm not sure.I tried to install the latest firmware but it didn't work now it only goes to rescue mode on boot up. yes,the player can format in recovery mode
Advertisement
_
__

_
coachop
_
8. June 2010 @ 13:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The firmware will have to be done on the Xp computer & if WMP11 is installed on that one you will need to roll it back to WMP10.( link) The firmware file ONLY works on the XP /WMP10 nothing else. The player is booting to recovery mode because it does not have a firmware.

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > portable audio players > nomad jukebox zen xtra 30gb serious problem

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork