User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 15:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   Pĺ svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > svcd to vcd guide important announcement!!
Show topics

Forums
Forums
SVCD to VCD Guide Important Announcement!!
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Staff Member
_
28. November 2003 @ 10:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry but Pegasys seem to not be distributing the MPEG-2 decoder with the FREE version of TMPGEnc, therefore you will have to get a trial version or TMPGEnc Plus or Purchase TMPGEnc Plus to follow my SVCD to VCD guide. Sorry about that! I'll try my best to find a simple solution to this, if anybody has one (besides the infamous DVD2AVI - TMPGEnc mentod) feel free to post it, thnx! :-)
Staff Member
_
28. November 2003 @ 10:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
OK, easy solution found to this problem. Just download the M2v plugin for TMPGEnc from here...

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/video_encoders/m2v_plugin_for_tmpgenc.cfm

Now all you have to do is open that file and extract ALL the files in it to the same directory as you have TMPGEnc in. Then run the file m2vconf.exe and close it again. Now you should be able to open the MPEG-2 files. I would also recommend that you use tooLame and SSRC as the guide suggests for the audio.

Sorry about that mix up. I'll update the guide to it as soon as possible. Thnx for pointing it out!
Related links
Read AfterDawn.com's SVCD guides from here!
Convert SVCD to VCD using TMPGEnc - read our guide from here.
Read our DVD to VCD guide.
Download TMPGEnc from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
how make vcd from dvd or mkv files 1 28. June 2013 Convert video to another format
Multiple video formats to VCD 2 27. December 2011 Convert DVD to another format
VCD Cutter for Mac??? 1 21. September 2011 Mac - General discussion
450 minutes of vcd video (ie 4 seperate, full length avi movies) to ONE DVDr ?? 6 25. January 2011 DVD±R for newbies
Whats a good program to burn .avi files to VCD 5 7. October 2010 Video - Software discussion
any freeware to edit dvd & vcd? 2 6. September 2010 Video to DVD
How could I convert a DVD movie to a VCD? 4 15. June 2010 Video - Everything else
Need Help Buring A VCD to a DVD 2 13. June 2010 DVD±R for newbies
Good way to edit a VCD??? 3 6. May 2010 Video - Everything else
any free download of dvd and vcd burner? 9 1. May 2010 DVD±R for newbies

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > svcd to vcd guide important announcement!!

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork