User User name Password  

Monday 10.6.2024 / 07:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > unlock motorola l6 - **no emails or instant banning**
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Unlock motorola L6 - **NO EMAILS OR INSTANT BANNING**
  Jump to:

Posted Message
cabina
_
14. August 2008 @ 03:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yes please help us unlocking our L6.Thank you
Advertisement
_
__
elliot31
_
19. August 2008 @ 07:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi can i have that software plz for my phone thnx ill send it onfrom now on if u want
ozonexxx
_
24. August 2008 @ 13:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by pamanas:
sfriisy86.....

send me a private message with your email address and i will send it to you and if you recieve the program and it works then post a message on this forum to say you will send it on to others....

thanks

pamanas
hi am looking for software to unlock moterolal6 can u help thanks
1200XL
_
25. August 2008 @ 06:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Anyone got the software available to share?
Would love to unlock my L6 and get it on a decent network
Thanks
brendenip
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
10. November 2008 @ 15:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pamanas can you please send me the software for the l6 unlock?

Thanks.

I have also sent a pm
paliga
_
5. December 2008 @ 07:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Please send me the unlock software. The phone is locked on Orange Romania network, if that matters
stiefnu
_
30. December 2008 @ 02:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello there , can anyone please forward me the software . Thanks
stiefnu
_
31. December 2008 @ 02:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello there rickypinn can you please tell me how to get the software that unlocks the motorola l6 software . thanks in adavance .
Originally posted by rickypinn:
Hi....

I have software that says it unlocks L6 can email it to you if you wish... havent tested it on the L6.... you will need a cable

akumar200
_
31. December 2008 @ 15:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi!Pamanas can you please send me the software for the l6 unlock?

Thanks.
japhone
_
13. January 2009 @ 14:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi...

Ive being emailing this program to lots of different people and well i cant keep doing it forever... let me know if anyone else is interested in sending it on to other people as you got it for nothing so you should have no prob sending it on to others

pamanas
japhone
_
13. January 2009 @ 16:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Pamanas, I too need to unlock a motorola L6 phone, please HELP!!!!
joom73
_
31. January 2009 @ 12:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi....

I have software that says it unlocks L6 can email it to you if you wish... havent tested it on the L6.... you will need a cable
Pamanas,
Hi, I was wondering if you would be able to send me the link or the software to unlock my Motorola L6 phone to my email...Let me know if you need my email here or can you find my email on this website.. I am new here .. just joined today..
Thanx.
bismo
_
1. April 2009 @ 14:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi pamanas

I would like to test the software that says it unlocks L6, please email it to me
bismo
_
1. April 2009 @ 14:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by japhone:
Pamanas, I too need to unlock a motorola L6 phone, please HELP!!!!
hi
if you happen to have gotten the motorola L6 software/link could you send to me please, thanks.
kulkul
_
20. June 2009 @ 09:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi there everybody,
Ok my problems is:-
I have a Motorola L6 with orange - need to get rid of orange service
I went into security and all is unlocked but it says - contact service provider. imei - 351951- 01-201697-7
( Tried Moto pheonix but did note have code - that is what i need)
Any Ideas Pleeeze
alucard_j
_
4. July 2009 @ 23:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hello Pamanas, could you please send to my email the associated software for the SLVR L6 as mentioned in this forum? Thanks in advance
sktrbabe
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
11. July 2009 @ 02:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Pamanas Please send me the Unlock software I am fighting to detach my L6 from T-mobil and need help/....

Amanda78148
d3xt3r
_
25. September 2009 @ 19:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey can ANYONE send me this peice of software please as i got an l6 locked to virgin at the mo, i need it for a buisness phone and ive only got one spare sim and thats on orange! thanks anyonejust send me a personal message with the link to the download please. thank you in advance

live in your world, mod in ours
Advertisement
_
__

_
Jackie16
Suspended permanently
_
26. September 2009 @ 05:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just bought a Motorola V3i, which is locked with T-Mobile network, & i seacrched the SPAM removed

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. September 2009 @ 08:26

afterdawn.com > forums > mobile devices > motorola > unlock motorola l6 - **no emails or instant banning**

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork