User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 06:38
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > latest fixes...... sv 4 usb... 8th june
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Latest Fixes...... SV 4 USB... 8th June
  Jump to:

Posted Message
fltmofa
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:29 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by creaky:
Originally posted by fltmofa:
if peeps want codes pm them
Originally posted by thedelph:
id be happy to try and help people now that i'm sorted...if that's allowed?
pm me...
Can you people read ? - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/662154

yes i thought that you just couldnt post them?
Advertisement
_
__
unbeatabl
Suspended permanently
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
EMAIL ME FOR A REPLY..ST/VIEW ..YOU WILL LOVE MEEEEE

*email removed*

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 17:32

fltmofa
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by creaky:
Originally posted by fltmofa:
if peeps want codes pm them
id be happy to try and help people now that i'm sorted...if that's allowed?
pm me...
Can you people read ? - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/662154

apologies, i was just trying to adhere to rule number 4

lol nice i like :)

Quote:
4. Don't just ask questions and leave the forum after you've received an answer, try to contribute something as well.

mendi
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know iam sounding stupid but wht does "pm"means
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Give the guys a break, when there is a fix they will let us all know. They have lives outside this forum. They also work darn hard helping all of us sort out our boxes. The more people hound them the less time they have to find a fix.

thedelph
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
it stands for private message...
DeeGuy
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thank god,got my starview 3 box working. Using the codes from *!!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 17:36

_
27. November 2008 @ 17:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mendi:
i know iam sounding stupid but wht does "pm"means
It means i'm watching every single post and only allowing this thread to stay open to keep loads of you ring-fenced in one place ie not loose around the forums

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
rac12231
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:35 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi the delph

any news about eurovox ----- yet
cheers
mendi
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the email id is not working,whom to pm now?
turk999
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi to all
I tried all the keys with start with 5401 no joy i live in Bradford i think its TW keys is that start with 5401 for Eurovox 2008
Thanks
rajghan
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm a newbie could someone explain how a fix will work when it is available

bravehearts
kestronb2
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pm me if u need help

Fioisnnx
fltmofa
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mendi:
the email id is not working,whom to pm now?

go to edit my account and pm is in there mate
xt3r3s4x
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by kestronb2:
hi all

I have my box working super box 3

if any one needs help i will be glad to
ninja2008
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
m8 im a total newbie to this site...my box aint working i have the super box i dunno wat to do...
mark20039
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
has anyone got there digivox xl working yet i am have difficualty getting it back on i see other boxes r working now is there anyone else out there or is it just me
rac12231
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:47 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
can anyone pm me with info regarding eurovox mav v and ex 5000
cheers guys

richie
hust1er
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Cheers guys! keep up the good work.
much appreciated.
jokerjay
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by david2719:
could somone post the code some where and tell us where

bebo or somthing
edited by ddp due to stupidity

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 17:58

gazo31
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think everyone needs to take a step back, relax, count to 10 and breathe. Listen to some music....talk to your family or friends....or even read the threads that many many people have posted before us....As the young people of today say ....just Chillax guys .....:)
geordie3
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:51 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by mark20039:
has anyone got there digivox xl working yet i am have difficualty getting it back on i see other boxes r working now is there anyone else out there or is it just me
i have the same box also waiting for a fix :)
jokerjay
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by turk999:
Hi to all
I tried all the keys with start with 5401 no joy i live in Bradford i think its TW keys is that start with 5401 for Eurovox 2008
Thanks
no they are n*l start with that

jay
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
27. November 2008 @ 17:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This is an absolute farce, it has exceeded any idiocy i've seen here before, and in 3 years i've seen far too much already.

DesB was helpful enough to start this thread but (as usual) too many people without a clue descend on the place wanting to be spoonfed and are totally incapable of reading/comprehending what is laid out before them.

Am going to watch a DVD because if i sit and watch (my 100% legal) Freeview i'll still be thinking about this pantomime of a forum.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > latest fixes...... sv 4 usb... 8th june

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork