User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 01:56
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > latest fixes...... sv 4 usb... 8th june
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Latest Fixes...... SV 4 USB... 8th June
  Jump to:

Posted Message
thedelph
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what's the fix likely to be? a new image? i was using the Kuro 18.04.08 image when mine went down...
or will we have to enter manual codes?
Advertisement
_
__
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by thedelph:
what's the fix likely to be? a new image? i was using the Kuro 18.04.08 image when mine went down...
or will we have to enter manual codes?
You'll know when everyone else knows ... patience grasshopper!
heygee21
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i know codes aren't allowed from the last time this happened earlier this year.... but i can't even get bigmaq to try out the fix mentioned. what are people using to get the new code?

Happiness is a good health and a bad memory.
yodaspole
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
need to say this the last time this happend .. the good pepole on the site got a fix very soon .so stop asking for codes and let them get down to fix it .. ps my kids are going mad right now ..

The force is out there but only you can find it beware of the dark side
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This thread was started to keep people informed that there was a problem, not to entertain code discussions..

Forum Rules are still in my signature, and the DVB specific rules are still in my first reply on page 1 of this thread.

*sigh*

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 14:53

AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
evening des evening sc0ucer,think its safe enough in this thread
,jaysus des you must have won the lotto all them trips!Give us a heads up sc0ucer if you get any updates please

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 15:00

Heather68
_
27. November 2008 @ 14:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Sorry for the mail I couldn't remember how to get to this thread.. OOPS dizzy blonde.. Haha. Please everyone be patient, these gus will get us there and stop asking for the codes.. Its a no go.. Thanks everyone.
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Evening Karl ;) Will do, just been bombarded at the mo.......but not with the info I need though.

Guides & Much More
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/683472
Eamos FTA Library R.I.P. ;)
hinder22
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey guys how long is it normally b4 we are all back up and running? had my starview 3 bout 9 months now this will be the first firmware upgrade ive needed since very 1st upgrading it to 7.05. so the 8.00 version wont fix this problem neither then no?

sorry guys like i said im quite new to this, but thanks for all the hard work we all appreciate it

nice one
sportyguy
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi All , not wantin to take up space just a note to the newbies ( one myself not so long ago ) the senior mems are VERY helpful. Just keep an eye on the postings and take a little time to read the prev threads will pay dividends for you.
Thanx Lads
soniau
Suspended permanently
_
just to say mine is working fine input codes manual,
big hint *removed*

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 15:11

Ruth2856
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:10 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Can anyone help me although I know you shouldn't. That big hint you just gave..for some reason will not download for me...so can't get any futher forward...

Please!!
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thank you bud talk soon
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by sc0user:
Evening Karl ;) Will do, just been bombarded at the mo.......but not with the info I need though.
thanks mate i'd say your busy and in demand allright lol.

AfterDawn Addict
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Everywhere is down at the moment and I am not talking about boxes. People are swamping places where info needs to get to.

Guides & Much More
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/683472
Eamos FTA Library R.I.P. ;)
jimmyg62
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Everybody, * v1.0 will sort most peoples problem via manual input.!!!

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 15:55

unclegus
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
* doesnt seem to work?? anyone know why

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 15:56

david2719
Account closed as per user's own request
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
some one e-mail me the code at *removed*

please

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 15:32

jimmyg62
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You need .netframework from microsoft, copy and paste from * info file.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 15:58

Joshi12
_
* works but the c*des do not work.Been trying for the last 2 hours.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 23:54

s411ota
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
works fine here
desulph
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Fear not!! This has happened every november for the last 3-4 yrs! There will be a fix v. soon. Spare a thought for poor old me. My kids have just been banned from xbox live(for a similar thing) and there is no way round that execpt buy a new xbox! Teatime was hell for them until I got in and sorted the tv out!
jimmyg62
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just refreshed * now working as of 20 mins ago

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 27. November 2008 @ 15:59

s411ota
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
codes work fine, i tried them about an hour ago and they did not work, for some reason the 3rd to last on eacg line were different to the ones keymaster give... not sure if i put them in wrong or whatever.

but they work.
Advertisement
_
__

_
david2719
Account closed as per user's own request
_
27. November 2008 @ 15:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
could somone post the code some where and tell us where

bebo or somthing
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - uk & europe > latest fixes...... sv 4 usb... 8th june

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork