User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 18:36
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox new software released.tested and working.
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Eurovox New Software Released.Tested and Working.
  Jump to:

Posted Message
pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 12:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
well thats great i just bought nearly 120 pound worth of stuff to get this box going and it prob work now due to the switch arhhh bang my head a few times.
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. January 2010 @ 12:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Just been told do a full rescan on the box and it should come back they have changed the freq on most channels today must be down to the new cards that they are going to send out for the new encryption

try the rescan and let us all know cheers !!
pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 12:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok im doing that now ill let you know what happens
pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 13:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have just done a power scan and update and still only getting basic channels
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. January 2010 @ 13:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
do you factory reset the box first ??

can you actually see the names of the other channels just you cant view them ?

did you update the firmware on this box yourself ?

which firmware did you put on it ??
pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 13:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
sorry didnt do factory reset will try that now,
did firmware my self with the latest on the tut for doing it and i can see the names of channels and the info for them, just comes up with scrammbled channel. have i done something wrong or is it the new keys

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. January 2010 @ 14:01

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. January 2010 @ 15:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok if its still not working try this firmware its the irish one but should work on Uk as well downoad from the link below

Firmware Here

now when you have that done do a new scan and leave it on sly 1 and let it clear it could take a few mins so dont keep changing the channel or it will be starting all over again
pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 15:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok just done that been on it for 5 five mins now waiting for it to clear but keeps saying scrambled channel so im goona try do the firmware update again and see if something went wrong but if you can help a little more pls do,

and thanks for all the help so far.
pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 17:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok just done it again and it is definatly on there the update from july, can still see all the channels and there info threw the day but they still say scrambled channel,
did it from fatory reset like you said still no look
still getting basic channels,
am i doin somthing wrong or is it just an update they have done and emulation is still enabled
i left it on sky 1 for five mins as well just keeps saying scrabled channel doesent change at all

if its the code that i need is there anyway to enter it manually

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. January 2010 @ 17:27

AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. January 2010 @ 17:46 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
did you put the new firmware i put on the post above on your box ^^^^^ ??
if not put that on and try it

it can take longer then 5 mins it should say code updating on screen try sly sports and see

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 20. January 2010 @ 17:47

pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 17:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yea did that put the firmware on you said just tryed it on every sky sprots channel and everyone says scrammbled channel and all they sky 1 2 3 channels say same
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. January 2010 @ 17:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok tell me what way you have the box connected ??

do you have the cable going direct to your box ??

do you have a splitter on your cable ??

do you have it connected via your providers box ??
pandaman2
_
20. January 2010 @ 18:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i have the box connected threw a two way splitter thats it
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
20. January 2010 @ 18:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok take the splitter of and connect the box directly to the cable until the channels clear

that shold work i would say its the splitter causing the problem
pandaman2
_
21. January 2010 @ 08:05 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok tryed that with both of the firmwares the one from the tut and the one you give me and it still says scrammbled channel
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
21. January 2010 @ 08:53 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Ok m8 all i can suggest is you bring your box to a friends house and try it that is not in your area as you must have been swapped over to the new encryption

or you can try this link you migh see something that we are missing

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-59/e...674371/#4103005

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 21. January 2010 @ 08:55

pandaman2
_
21. January 2010 @ 09:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
na i ant missed anything cant believe i just wasted all that money to find out it wont even work damn...

you recon if there is enough demand that they will crack the nagra 3 and i just been thinking that if they had extra computer power would that make it faster, because i seen something were loads of computers can connect threw some program
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
21. January 2010 @ 12:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
No m8 if they have changed your nackered there has not even been a crack or a dent in this encryption in the last 3yrs this encryption is nothing new so they know what they are doing.

Best advice try and sell it on to someone in another area that is working at least you will get something back for it and not lose the lot you paid for it
pandaman2
_
21. January 2010 @ 13:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
is there any software that will give me all the freaview channels cause id use it for that as my normal arial is crap
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
21. January 2010 @ 13:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the firmware you have on it will give you the FTA channels or at least it should but they would only be bbc and utv etc
pandaman2
_
21. January 2010 @ 14:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yea it does but dont give me the rest of freeview channels which i was a bit bummed with cause they are free so why wont they recieve. maybe you could pass messege on to a coder or somthing and ask him if he can get firmware from a freeview box and make it for download to eurovoxex that way instead of them picking up dust we can simply use them for a freeview box
Advertisement
_
__

_
AfterDawn Addict

3 product reviews
_
22. January 2010 @ 05:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
most digital boxes although they are sold as FTA will not pick up all the FTA channels if you plug the cable direct into your Tv you should get them well any that is free of course

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox new software released.tested and working.

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork