User User name Password  

Saturday 7.9.2024 / 20:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > coollector, new freeware for movie lovers
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Coollector, new FREEWARE for movie lovers
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_Hector
_
17. April 2008 @ 19:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And if you don't want to keep the info about AnyDVD and al, that would be:

TITLE DISCARD

(separated by 2 spaces)

Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
17. April 2008 @ 21:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I'm not going to manually enter all those names and details all over again and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get the movie listings into the program.

_Hector
_
18. April 2008 @ 02:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by garmoon:
I'm not going to manually enter all those names and details all over again

Yes, I have understood.

and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get the movie listings into the program.

??? What is it you don't like in the way I propose to do things next week ???

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 18. April 2008 @ 02:40

AfterDawn Addict
_
18. April 2008 @ 07:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
There's nothing I don't like about it. I just can't figure how you're going to add my titles to the program's data base by getting them from a word table.

_Hector
_
18. April 2008 @ 08:26 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I just can't figure how you're going to add my titles to the program's data base by getting them from a word table.

In the case of your list, simply by matching the movie title. The importer will match everything it can. When in doubt, it's ask you to choose. And at the end, it'll report the part of your list that could not be imported.

If there had been year or cast information in your list, that could have helped the importer, but it'll do its best with what it has.

Since your list doesn't have technical details about the videos, the importer will ask you to choose a default language (for instance "english") and a default media type (for instance "divx").

_Hector
_
18. April 2008 @ 08:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Now that I have given it more thought, the importer will be integrated inside Coollector itself, and I will spend more than a few hours on it. It will be the highlighted new feature of Coollection 2.08.

The highlighted new feature of Coollection 2.09 will be to associate a video on your hard drive, to the corresponding movie in Coollector, and to be able to launch it from Coollector. Another cool feature will be to scan a directory to import/associate the videos found in it.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. April 2008 @ 18:29

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
18. April 2008 @ 12:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by _Hector:
Now that I have given it more thought, the importer will be integrated inside Coollector itself, and I will spend more than a few hours on it. It will be the highlighted new feature of Coollection 2.08.

The highlighted new feature of Coollection 2.09 will be to associate a video on your hard drive, to the corresponding movie in Coollector, and to be able to launch it from Coollector. Another cool feature will be to scan a directory to import/associate the videos found in it.
LOL! This is exactly what I had in mind in my first posts, scan the hard drive and match the titles!!! Can't wait to test 2.08!
Good job!

Piss me off, and I Will ignore You!
_Hector
_
18. April 2008 @ 14:24 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by cyprusrom:
LOL! This is exactly what I had in mind in my first posts

Yes, I listened to your suggestions. Thank you very much everyone.

_Hector
_
23. April 2008 @ 18:32 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I realize that I made a mistake with version numbers.

When I'll have finished with PicLens, it'll be 2.08

Then importing a list will be 2.09

And scanning a directory will be 2.10

lwalker
_
14. June 2008 @ 14:18 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
this may not be the correct forum--but I am looking for help to be able to copy dvd (copy protected movies) with a program that will work with Vista.. any ideas? thanks
_
9. October 2008 @ 00:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Downloading now and will give my opinion hopefully by tomorrow. But everone seems to love it.

Thanks for the tool.

MPenney
AfterDawn Addict

7 product reviews
_
23. October 2008 @ 03:09 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Excellent. I will Love this for a VERY long time. I havnt even run it yet. The screenshots tell me MUCH about the program. A picture is worth 1000 words indeed. :) <--------- MOVIE FREAK. I cant wait til I can submit a freeware of my own. LONG WAYS OUT.
fionnzer
_
19. December 2008 @ 12:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Savage program mate ;)
just a pity it doesnt have a directory to tpb or other trackers now that would be fkin awesome
Jason44
Suspended permanently
_
20. December 2008 @ 17:42 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   

This seems cool thx!
Advertisement
_
__

_
lwalker
_
29. December 2008 @ 12:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I am not sure where to put this message so will try here-
Everytime I try to log onto ABC.Com to watch episodes it won't let me it "this page has block ups"-- I go to Tools on Internet explorer and say Allow block ups "-- and I still can not see episodes-- any ideas how I fix this
thanks-- If there is a thread I should redirect this post to--please advise me
thanks
lwalker

afterdawn.com > forums > software, operating systems and more > windows - software discussion > coollector, new freeware for movie lovers

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork