User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 18:21
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > alcohol 120 help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Alcohol 120 Help
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Amison
_
23. October 2011 @ 15:37 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I used the Alcohol free download from CNET to back up some of my Play Station 1 games. All was well, except it expired, I didnt realise it was a 30 day subscription. So, I went on there website and there was a couple of dead links and I didnt fancy giving my card details there. And is proving difficult to purchase as a physical copy and some of the downloads I have given a go, have been missing some of the functions, I really like using this software. Is there a way of obtaining a copy either purchase/free or download? Also, I tried uninstall/delete the original trial thought the usual Control Panel and regedit, but when I tried to download it again from the CNET site, was saying that it was a trial version and I had to purchase it.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 23. October 2011 @ 15:46

ps355528
_
14. November 2011 @ 06:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you need a hookey version.. pm me.. I won't send it but I can help :)

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
Related links
Download Alcohol 120% burning software here.
Download Alcohol 52% CD emulator from here.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Ethanol/Alcohol in gas, is it worth the price? 27 26. September 2012 Safety valve
Burning PSX games with Alcohol 120% 1 27. May 2012 PS2 - CD backup discussion
how to backup a securom game with alcohol help please 3 14. June 2010 All other topics
alcohol peoblems 1 17. January 2010 PS2 - DVD backup discussion
Alternative to rubbing alcohol for a quick lense clean attempt 7 2. December 2009 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Alcohol 52% program info 7 4. August 2009 Windows - Software discussion
dvd +&- R burning error with nero, alcohol, and . Should i buy a new dvd rom drive? 2 25. May 2009 DVD / Blu-ray drives
How to use alcohol 120% 4 19. May 2009 All other topics
PS2 Game back ups failure using Alcohol 120% 2 4. April 2009 PS2 - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > alcohol 120 help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork