User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 19:53
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > how rip and burn cd ps2 games??
Show topics

Forums
Forums
How rip and burn CD PS2 Games??
  Jump to:

Posted Message
Zodeac
_
12. March 2013 @ 00:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
whats the best program to rip ps2 cd games and burn them tried imgburn to rip and burn ford racing 2 softmodded ps2 couldnt read the game must be doing something wrong any help???
Advertisement
_
__
etan1085
_
2. April 2013 @ 22:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
First of all, google is your friend. Try going to www.ps3iso.com and searching their forums as well. I used to use imgburn to backup my ps2 games. They have to be ripped with certain settings though.
fauzali
_
15. June 2013 @ 09:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Thanks for the nice blog. It Was Very useful for me. Keep Such sharing ideas in the Future as well. Actually This Was What I Was looking for, and I am glad to cam here. Thanks for Sharing the information with us Such.

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 15. June 2013 @ 09:04

scorpNZ
AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
16. June 2013 @ 20:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quality of disc is an important factor & use alcohol or dvd decrypter,it may be necessary to uninstall imgburn for dvd decrypter to rip as imgburn is the updated burning engine of dvd decrypter but with the ripping ability removed,you can extract the contents of the imgburn installer to turn into a portable version if need be,also clonecd may work tho never tried it,personally i'd dump the softmod & mod chip it,then just use imgburn to backup all the games

ps355528
_
19. June 2013 @ 00:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
funny things ps2 games.. never ever had a problem.. maybe because I used DD to make something more like a glass master and then K3B .. hey ho.. fun times.. wonder is a music cd burned same settings will work.. to test the burner and disks

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
ismart
_
31. August 2013 @ 14:50 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
why we need special softwares ? softwares like burn aware can not do it ?

----------------------------
_
22. November 2013 @ 00:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I use IMGBurn to rip and burn PSX games. I also can use IMGBurn to burn PS2 isos too. I like to use DVD Decrypter though for ripping PS2 DVD games, its very easy to do.

Advertisement
_
__

_
ps355528
_
23. November 2013 @ 06:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ever get the feeling some people try to play burns on unmodded hardware still?.. personally on windoze I would still use alcohol120% for ps1 and 2 disks.. I did write a stack of guides years ago about ripping for emulators.. but I had them taken down due to ungrateful and moronic people who were incapable of reading a few simple steps.. and following them.. ffs.. if somebody goes to the trouble to make something as simple as can be then why do it different then start shouting it doesn't work?

ps1 and 2 rips are so simple a 5 year old can do them.. I've seen people do them with nero ffs !!! .. making a decent full working rip as a .img file for an emulator can be fun depending on the game.. and there are some godawful poor rips out there on the net.. missing bgm or overlays.. sony used the subchannel data for various things from time to time..

ARR! Them pesky Navy! Get out of my sea!
irc://irc.villageirc.net/afterdawn http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/
Related links
For more PS2 discussion, please visit our sister site, Blasteroids.com
Read our PS2 backup tutorial & information package

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
WATCH: DVD player used to hack PS2 3 16. July 2020 News comments
First PS2 games on PS4 available now including GTA, Twisted Metal 10 13. December 2015 News comments
Sony: PlayStation 4 very likely to surpass PS2 in profitability 19 10. June 2014 News comments
ps2 can display 3 1. June 2014 PS2 - General discussion
how to mod a ps2 1 16. May 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Two PS2 Slims - One Accepts Swap Magic, one doesnt... All Detail inside 1 1. May 2014 PS2 - DVD backup discussion
How to burn PS2 games with Free McBoot 2 20. April 2014 PS2 - Software boot discussion
PS2 Hard Drive Loader 1 1. April 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Convert from PS2 to TV format? 1 4. March 2014 Convert video to another format
PS2 AR Max Hardware problem 4 21. January 2014 PS2 - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - cd backup discussion > how rip and burn cd ps2 games??

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork