User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 19:44
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > xbox 360 flash mod help
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Xbox 360 FLASH MOD HELP
  Jump to:

Posted Message
luke.ac96
_
27. May 2014 @ 10:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I have an Xbox 360 Premium which has already been flashed. However when someone else used it, they updated it, therefore the flash was no longer able to use.
I then tried flashing it myself, which did not work. I was wondering does anyone known if I can easily reset the flash? Find the 'KEY' which I need? Restore the firmware to default in which the key will be reset, in which I can then flash properly?

Thank you
Advertisement
_
__
AfterDawn Addict
_
27. May 2014 @ 15:58 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What do you mean, did not work? Did you flash the wrong key to the drive? If you don't have it stored your xbox is now a DVD player.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
luke.ac96
_
27. May 2014 @ 16:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah I think I flashed the wrong key and yeah the drive now only says Play DVDs
Is there no way to reset it at all and then I can do a fresh flash?

And also I have another xbox which was flashed, someone used it and updated it. Plays proper Xbox 360 games, so is there a full tutorial on how to flash it? :) Thank you

LAC96
AfterDawn Addict
_
31. May 2014 @ 03:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by luke.ac96:
Yeah I think I flashed the wrong key and yeah the drive now only says Play DVDs
Is there no way to reset it at all and then I can do a fresh flash?

And also I have another xbox which was flashed, someone used it and updated it. Plays proper Xbox 360 games, so is there a full tutorial on how to flash it? :) Thank you
1st question: No, there is no reasonable way to reset it. Yes, you could let someone do a RGH for you (which includes soldering and you need extra hardware), but that would be like taking a sledgehammer to crack a nut. The costs would be way higher than the price for a used xbox 360 on ebay (maybe even a preflashed one).

2nd question: Seriously, either let someone do it for you or get an xkey. Or you have a lot of reading to do, you didn't even give the basic information needed for giving you help, like what drive you have in your Xbox 360.

Xbox 360: Slim untouched with a faked 320 GB harddrive for XBL, phat with LT 3.0, played Halo early, so going on live would be an instand ban, also with a faked 320 GB harddrive
PS3: Untouched 160 GB Slim, 60 GB Fat with latest Rogero and 160 GB internal harddrive.
PSVita: hardly ever play it
GameCube: Black with a Viper chip installed. With gameboy player. Trying to get a Wavebird controller.
_
2. June 2014 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yea rgh is the only way to get the key,
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
2. June 2014 @ 18:01 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
yea rgh is the only way to get the key,
Related links
Download Xbox 360 trailers from AfterDawn's gaming site

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Microsoft finally discontinues Xbox 360 1 22. April 2016 News comments
Motorola unveils new series of Moto 360 smartwatches 2 5. September 2015 News comments
Microsoft makes 'Forza Horizon 2: Presents Fast & Furious' free for Xbox One, Xbox 360 7 31. March 2015 News comments
Moto 360 coming soon in gold and with a new leather band? 1 1. November 2014 News comments
Buying 'Destiny' for PS3, Xbox 360? Bungie giving vouchers to upgrade to current gen for free 1 8. September 2014 News comments
Best Buy leaks Motorola Moto 360 price, specs, features 1 18. August 2014 News comments
Google shows off prototypes of Moto 360 and LG G Watch 4 4. June 2014 News comments
Dismantled my 360 to repair Disk Drive - Now Controllers won't sync (wired & wireless) 3 1. June 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Have 60GB hard drive on original 360, can put bigger hard drive in 60GB casing? 8 10. May 2014 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > xbox 360 - modding & hacking > xbox 360 flash mod help

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork