Show topics

Forums
Forums
PS2 online games
  Jump to:

Posted Message
althrun
_
24. June 2010 @ 06:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello i have pirated ps2 game title: Socom us navy Seals: Combine Assult when i try to connect online it doesn't work it says DNAS -402 Error. please tell me what to do? thanks.
nicevibe
_
30. June 2010 @ 17:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
This site does not support piracy, you should refrain from asking such questions. That said, IF you were trying this with a legal backup copy of the game, you would want to run a program such as RKSwapper. RKSwapper is a Swap program + cheat engine. And the important part you would need is a DNAS bypass code (good luck getting your hands on one). Another solution is a modified ISO with the hex codes for DNAS bypass directly embedded in the game. So you know, I'm not telling you this to encourage you to try. In fact, I am telling you this to discourage you from even putting further thought into such action. It's no easy task to accomplish, and I know from personal experience that the Socom Community does not like people running a muck online with codes enabled.

-google is my friend, would you like an introduction?
Related links
For more PS2 discussion, please visit our sister site, Blasteroids.com
Read our PS2 backup tutorial & information package

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
WATCH: DVD player used to hack PS2 3 16. July 2020 News comments
First PS2 games on PS4 available now including GTA, Twisted Metal 10 13. December 2015 News comments
Sony: PlayStation 4 very likely to surpass PS2 in profitability 19 10. June 2014 News comments
ps2 can display 3 1. June 2014 PS2 - General discussion
how to mod a ps2 1 16. May 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Two PS2 Slims - One Accepts Swap Magic, one doesnt... All Detail inside 1 1. May 2014 PS2 - DVD backup discussion
How to burn PS2 games with Free McBoot 2 20. April 2014 PS2 - Software boot discussion
PS2 Hard Drive Loader 1 1. April 2014 PS2 - General discussion
Convert from PS2 to TV format? 1 4. March 2014 Convert video to another format
PS2 AR Max Hardware problem 4 21. January 2014 PS2 - General discussion

afterdawn.com > forums > consoles > ps2 - games > ps2 online games

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork