User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 02:40
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > burning bin to dvd to play on house dvd player
Show topics

Forums
Forums
burning bin to DVD to play on house dvd player
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
8. August 2010 @ 17:33 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

First time I have used this forum as I am trying to do something for the first time. I have 4 or 5 movies that a friend gave me that are in different formats (ie bin, avi, rmvb). Because of the format I am unable to play them on my house DVD player and have to use my computer instead.

Is there free software (and I mean free) where I can convert these files to DVD format to be able to play on my DVD player. I am following a thread by hursty which was looking pretty good ( http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/207083) but even one of the pieces of software he lists to use has a watermark unless you buy the software. I know companies have to make money nad I have no problem with that (I am in business as well). I just wanto know if there is amything that is truely free. If there isn't I will just continue to use my computer until the movies come on the movie channel on TV at sometime. Thanks for any ideas.
AfterDawn Addict
_
8. August 2010 @ 20:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Extract mpeg from .bin file with VCDEasy and load mpeg into DVD Flick.

VCDEasy, select 'Tools'.
load the .bin file and select an output name.

Note, this is the last freeware edition.

http://www.aplusfreeware.com/categories/Audio-Video/VCDEasy.html

Related links
Read our guide on how to burn BIN/CUE files to CD with Nero.

Related forum topics Posts Last post Forum room
Bin and Application files 2 21. September 2013 Windows - Software discussion
Bin and Exe file only 6 25. July 2013 Windows - Software discussion
how to join 2 bin. files into 1 working file.. 5 7. July 2013 Video - Everything else
Would like to open bin/wad files found from a game 1 16. December 2012 PS2 - General discussion
AP25 cannot locate dae.bin file 3 3. December 2012 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
Need Help With Converting Bin File to Iso For McBoot 2 23. April 2012 PS2 - DVD backup discussion
Problem burning psx backup (multitrack, bin/cue) 3 23. February 2012 PS2 - CD backup discussion
The xk3y team have defeated the new dae.bin issue 56 25. January 2012 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
point me in the right direction of dae.bin 3 25. December 2011 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking
LT+ 3.0 coming - defeats AP2.5/dae.bin completely 14 20. November 2011 Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking

afterdawn.com > forums > archived forums > mpeg-1 and mpeg-2 encoding (avi to dvd) > burning bin to dvd to play on house dvd player

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork