User User name Password  

Tuesday 14.5.2024 / 23:33
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Eurovox max security
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message

2 product reviews
_
14. November 2008 @ 13:44 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by jondav199:
Hi there, can anyone tell me how to do a power scan on my Max 5. I have lost the insstructions for it. Thanks
Need your location an provider!

Press 'menu' go to 'installation' and 'user installation'.
When screen appears, see if there are any frequencies.If there
is ,press red button for an autoscan.
If there are no freqs. press yellow for a powerscan.
The values you enter now are dependent on your location and provider

Eamo's Library - http://eko.4shared.com/
Advertisement
_
__

2 product reviews
_
14. November 2008 @ 13:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by PTF14:
Hello ,getting a new box next week ,any suggestions which is best for use with N-L in Santry area of Dublin ,Thanks
The Eurovox EX1000 Slimline is a nice little box or if you to want to record and pause live tv the EX5000 PVR is the man.Just bear in mind that this is not as good as S*Y Plus because it has only one tuner.S*Y has two tuners which allow you to record and watch a different channel.

Hope this helps.

Eamo's Library - http://eko.4shared.com/
eso1967
_
18. November 2008 @ 04:48 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i can anyone help me out i have the new eurovox ex5000pvr i cant get some channals like disneys bravo and living i have done a power scan some channels come up as bics help pls thanks

eddie
d0mh
_
18. November 2008 @ 15:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi. I've just swapped to a EuroVox EX1000 SL and every few days seem to be getting "scrambled channel". It seems the only way to resolve this is to run a powerscan again. I've just done this and now lost the channel fiver. Anybody any ideas?

Thanks in advance
jamie6666
_
28. November 2008 @ 06:39 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
when new firmware is out where is the first place to find it is it that certain toolbar.
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
28. November 2008 @ 06:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
And another thread closed due to the unreading masses

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/722659

Long-running threads will not be reopened until people come up with fixes (don't ask me i only use 100% legal Freeview) ..and when people who want spoonfeeding without reading, stop clogging up the place for genuine posters with genuine problems.

Main PC ~ Intel C2Q Q6600 (G0 Stepping)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3/2GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-8500/Zalman CNPS9700/Antec 900/Corsair HX 620W
Network ~ DD-WRT ~ 2node WDS-WPA2/AES ~ Buffalo WHR-G54S. 3node WPA2/AES ~ WRT54GS v6 (inc. WEP BSSID), WRT54G v2, WRT54G2 v1. *** Forum Rules ***

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. November 2008 @ 06:34

This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork