User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 01:07
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Eurovox max security
  Jump to:

Please note that the forum rules have changed. Posting of new codes is no longer allowed. See this thread for more information.
Posted Message
Bing1
_
15. February 2007 @ 14:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Greetings all,

I have the eurovox max a week and I am very impressed but I have a couple of questions?? I have the basic NTL package over MMDS in Dublin Ireland. Can I connect my original pace box to another TV from a splitter and have the eurovox max connected to the other leg of the splitter (ie two TV's). Also I heard that N*L can see that you have a extra connection when its done like this. Is that True???

Cheers for now,

Bing
Advertisement
_
__
pkp_ste
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
9. March 2007 @ 12:03 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
i heard rumours that they are going round dublin in a van "Busting" people... but from all sounds they are only rumours!

i have a eurovox since yesterday but can only get 53 channels....do you have he same problem? if not any idea how i get the likes of the BBC channels and RTE as i dont have any of them, only got what seems to be the digital channels. any help is appreciated
_
10. March 2007 @ 11:25 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi
i just got the eurovox2007 and only have 64 channels, none of the irish channels,my mate has the 2006 model and has 140 channels (in dublin) when i contacted the supplier in uk he said that the 2007 model dosent pick ip as many channells as the 2006 model in ireland because it has a different tuner,,i would have thought it was only a software issue,,,,,,,,,,,,any advice please,,,,thanks
pkp_ste
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
11. March 2007 @ 00:07 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hi eddie,

i've been told that you can still use this model and tune in the other channels manually. Try getting the frequencies off your mate and even put in one or two of them manually. if it works let me know as i'd be delighted to get those off ya too as i have the same problem. let me know dude
pobber1
_
15. March 2007 @ 23:41 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi lads,
have to 2006 version with Ch**us and only picking up 30
channels. Have tried powerscan and symbol rate values.
Any ideas?

Thanks.
debic
_
28. March 2007 @ 01:15 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
you need to manually add the frequencies and then do an autoscan. if you haven't got the freq's i'll send them to you. you are ch***s?
pobber1
_
28. March 2007 @ 02:04 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi,

thanks for the reply, yeah I'm on Ch***s. I have added some of the transponder frequencies manually but I reckon I'm missing a few as a lot of channels are repeats and the quality on some of them is terrible.

If you can send me the transponder frequencies that would be great.
The ones I have at the moment are in around the 325Mhz to 375Mhz range.

Thanks.
debic
_
28. March 2007 @ 04:12 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the transponders start at 274 up to 427. will send you each individual number later today
debic
_
28. March 2007 @ 05:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
pobber
i've just p.m'd you those details, let me know how you get on.
seanydub
_
3. April 2007 @ 23:45 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hey mate. you seem to know what your doing with teh box. i'm ch**us and can only get scrambled picture on about 54 channels. can you tell me how to get all teh channels. am using normal scan and putting in two symbol rates i was given but doesnt seem to be tuning properly. much appreciated

2 product reviews
_
4. April 2007 @ 14:17 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Originally posted by eddie7:
hi
i just got the eurovox2007 and only have 64 channels, none of the irish channels,my mate has the 2006 model and has 140 channels (in dublin) when i contacted the supplier in uk he said that the 2007 model dosent pick ip as many channells as the 2006 model in ireland because it has a different tuner,,i would have thought it was only a software issue,,,,,,,,,,,,any advice please,,,,thanks

2 product reviews
_
4. April 2007 @ 14:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I can get 142 channels on 2007 Eurovox Max(N*L in Dublin)
PM me and i will send software.
2007 model is just an updated version of 2006 model.Seller in UK is talking crap.I'd say he just did;nt want to bother looking after you once he had his money!!
pobber1
_
4. April 2007 @ 22:22 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@seanydub:

Hi. I had a similar problem with Ch**us. Try doing a power scan in normal mode using a Symbol rate of 6875. This worked for me and now
all the channels are prefect.

Before I was entering the transponder frequencies manually using a
symbol rate of 6887, this resulted in the channels being all scrambled.

HTH
seanydub
_
5. April 2007 @ 00:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
thanks pobber. got it sorted with the help of debic. i was using 6887 aswell. lots of help from this chatroom.
_
5. April 2007 @ 07:31 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
the supplier exchanged the 07 box for an 06 with 07 software.. 142 channels,,,happy days...
kotil
_
9. April 2007 @ 05:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Greetings all

I am nearly there with my eurovox 2006, i have no problems tuning in...I can get all the channels, the only prob i have is a vast majority of my channels are scrambling most of the time... I am using freq 274 - 426 and 6875... Is there a way to fine tune each channel so it is perfect quality. I live in Dublin and have NTL Basic. Cheers for any help.
debic
_
9. April 2007 @ 08:00 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ntl is diferent to chorus. as far as i know the frequency search is 370 to 420.I know wit disney ch on chor** the freq is 371 but ch**** freq's go up in eights on even numbers but sometimes if you try adding a freq that is one less or more than the one you have you will get a hit wit the channels.If you're stuck pm me and i'll see what i can do.
kotil
_
9. April 2007 @ 09:14 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey Cheers for a response.

As I am NTL i did do a freq search from 370 to 420 without any joy. I used the symbol rate 6875 also, is this correct for NTL users or does 6875 only apply to Chorus?

Can you assist any further cheers
_
9. April 2007 @ 09:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
n*l dublin.....freq..
291.000mhz
_
9. April 2007 @ 09:23 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
nearly forgot! symbol rate 6.887
kotil
_
9. April 2007 @ 11:49 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Guys
Appreciate all your help!!!

As I am NTL and am using freq 291-395mhz with symbol rate 6887 as recommended by eddie 7 (cheers eddie) i am picking up channels, average 60+ channels, but the are all scrambling still!!!! so can anyone let me know how to tune in for better quality or maybe i need to change settings on my tv or box??? Cheers for all help!!!
_
9. April 2007 @ 12:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
try checking your the quality of your connections ,,i had a problem with mine....i had to renew them..
cjd123
_
10. April 2007 @ 11:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hi Lads, Can anyone help, Have Eurovox Max and need codes for Chorus, Celbridge, Kildare. Anyone know Symbol rate and transponder codes for this area. Have tried all above but no joy.
Many thanks in advance.
CJ.

CJD
debic
_
10. April 2007 @ 11:59 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
if you go just enter in symbol rate of 6875 and press yellow button for power scan you might get a result. did you manually try to enter in the ch***s codes i posted earlier. P.M me if they don't work and i'l try to help you.
Advertisement
_
__

_
TheTurk
_
17. April 2007 @ 06:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Hey CJ did you get the chorus working in Celbridge? I cant get it working at all. I found out that Celbridge cannot get digital TV as the line is analog only so I think this is the problem.....
This thread is closed and therefore you are not allowed reply to this thread.

afterdawn.com > forums > home theater > digital tv - united states & canada > eurovox max security

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork