User User name Password  

Wednesday 15.5.2024 / 23:25
Search AfterDawn Forums:        In English   Suomeksi   På svenska
afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > posts made here don't count towards member level
Show topics

Forums
Forums
Posts made here don't count towards member level
  Jump to:

Posted Message
_
8. April 2006 @ 20:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Does anyone know if posts don't count as of now, or from now on?

If these posts counted towards my previous rank, will they be taken away now?

If they do, they do. If not, ok. I just would like to know.

:)

All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse. -John Quincy Adams

Advertisement
_
__
Staff Member

4 product reviews
_
8. April 2006 @ 21:21 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
JXP, post ur question in the "aD suggestions" forum as DRD regularly patrols that forum, he should be able to answer it ;)

_
8. April 2006 @ 21:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Will do...

All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse. -John Quincy Adams

2 product reviews
_
8. April 2006 @ 23:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I think this is great. I actually asked Darthnip this morning if there was a way we could make the "Word Association Game" thread not count towards people total thread count.
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
9. April 2006 @ 00:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
and his reply was...............................

1 product review
_
9. April 2006 @ 18:19 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
He snapped his fingers and said "Done"

2 product reviews
_
10. April 2006 @ 07:20 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I ended up telling Darth not to bother because I had just noticed the title of this thread "Posts made here don't count towards member level", then came the snapping of the fingers and saying "Done"

1 product review
_
10. April 2006 @ 08:02 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
LOL

AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
10. April 2006 @ 11:11 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Lucky Guess ;P

-Mike

http://my.afterdawn.com/mik3h/blog_entry.cfm/1394 - Guides written by me.
http://www.adbuddies.org/ - Join us Live on IRC!

(Kudos to Ripper For The Beautiful Sig!)

ps2hacka
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
20. April 2006 @ 01:40 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello

well according to that link i should have been made a member some 100 posts back

cheers!!!

intel P4 660,2048mb ram,2 X 400gb sata HDD,2 x pioneer cd/dvd combo drives...
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
20. April 2006 @ 07:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
You are between transition dates.

-Mike

AfterDawn Addict

4 product reviews
_
30. April 2006 @ 08:30 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
how do yo uknow which froums are saftey valves?
AfterDawn Addict
_
30. April 2006 @ 08:38 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
The forum room is listed as "safety valve". Just like "Nero Discussion" or "DVD Shrink" forums.
_
30. April 2006 @ 08:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
cincyrob - http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2263/33335mi.jpg

it's a shame we can't use clickable thumbs :(

[edit].. sorry, didn't see garmoon already answered :)

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 30. April 2006 @ 08:45

ps2hacka
Suspended due to non-functional email address
_
1. May 2006 @ 10:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
hello
Quote:
You are between transition dates.
thanks for the info,but still change, and i have nearly made the senior count

cheers!!!

intel P4 660,2048mb ram,2 X 400gb sata HDD,2 x pioneer cd/dvd combo drives...
AfterDawn Addict

1 product review
_
1. May 2006 @ 12:56 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Yeah I've noticed that.. maybe something's up. Need to ask a mod about that one.

EDIT : Remember, all the posts in the safety valve now do not count towards your post count.. but I know someone who has never posted in safety valve and should be at least junior by now.. hmm.

-Mike

_
4. May 2006 @ 17:28 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
I dont mind being a newbie. As long as you nice moderators, members and addicts help me out with my problems. I think its nice that someone would sacrifice their personal time to hear me go "HELP PLZZZ!" about my problems, dvd r, etc....

Thank you afterdawn. Your cool.

Sam fisher watches you

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 4. May 2006 @ 17:29

andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
4. May 2006 @ 17:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
@ antomic: so is there something we can help you with now then
_
5. May 2006 @ 15:43 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
for andmerr

Not currently. Check the audio, DVDR, and psp section. I usually hang out there.

Sam fisher watches you
andmerr
Suspended permanently
_
5. May 2006 @ 22:34 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
ok
_
6. May 2006 @ 07:52 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
What if you made posts before 1st of April? do they get deducted or do they stay?
ddp
_
6. May 2006 @ 08:16 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
they stay
regor
_
8. May 2006 @ 19:08 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
what about posts made after 1st april?

does your car have 4-wheel-drive?

excuse me... where's my latte?

regor

Yuk Yuk... If only I was half cow...
_
9. May 2006 @ 01:54 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
lol, regor.. very good!
Advertisement
_
__

_
_
5. June 2006 @ 22:55 _ Link to this message    Send private message to this user   
Quote:
All in all I want to follow the example set by the ones here before me and hopefully the noobies will follow suit bringing this site back to the days where everyone enjoyed themselves without flamewars.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If only everyone held to those beliefs, what wonderful world this would be . . . .
How's the saying go? If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas?

I, for one, have had a very nice time here. I've posted more to this forum than I ever have before, and you people are great. Kudos and thanks! Kegan

This message has been edited since posting. Last time this message was edited on 5. June 2006 @ 23:40

afterdawn.com > forums > general discussion > safety valve > posts made here don't count towards member level

Digital video: AfterDawn.com | AfterDawn Forums
Music: MP3Lizard.com
Gaming: Blasteroids.com | Blasteroids Forums | Compare game prices
Software: Software downloads
Blogs: User profile pages
RSS feeds: AfterDawn.com News | Software updates | AfterDawn Forums
International: AfterDawn in Finnish | AfterDawn in Swedish | AfterDawn in Norwegian | download.fi
Navigate: Search | Site map
About us: About AfterDawn Ltd | Advertise on our sites | Rules, Restrictions, Legal disclaimer & Privacy policy
Contact us: Send feedback | Contact our media sales team

© 1999-2024 by AfterDawn Ltd.

IDG TechNetwork